Status: ready willing and able

I'm Your Biggest Fan...

Chap.5

Patrick excused himself so he could execute his plan. I believe that he would call Joe and try to pawn Star off in him, I know, harsh but it was Patrick's plan not mine. I do think that Joe and Star would get along I mean Star does think that she will be the next dictator of the universe … and Joe is just Joe. Perfect match! <3. As happy as I would be if Patrick indeed did want to hang out with me alone, I saw a few problems.
1 I'm not famous
2 I'm not out of high school
3 This still might be a joke
4 Star (need I say more?)

My mental babble was cut when Patrick came back grinning.”Eh, sorry Ladies I-” Star interrupted by saying: “ Sammy! He's a keeper! He called us ladies!” I gave Patrick an I'm sorry look. He didn't seem too fazed just blushing a bit. “As you were saying?” I ask circuitously to Patrick. . “uh, since your friend eh, joined us, I was wondering if it would be okay if one of my friends joined us too ?”

“Yeah that would be fine.” I say plainly, I hoped that Star would answer in suite but noooo!
“Who is it...is he/ she hot?!?!”
I mentally slapped myself in the forehead. Patrick looked stunned trying to figure out how to answer. “ His name is Joe Trohman (SP?)” Patrick said. I smiled I love it when I'm right.
“who's that?” Star asked in her normal light tone. I rolled my eyes; she could be so clueless sometimes I love her anyway...?
“He plays guitar in the band I'm in.” Patrick explained. “Oh,” Star said seemingly satisfied for the moment. I was glad for that because as I said she sometimes make me embarrassed to be around her.

A waitress came to our table, and I realized that we haven't even had time to look at the menu. Patrick must have noticed this as well because he quickly took care of the problem.
“We have a 4Th coming and we would like to wait to order our meals but we would like to order our drinks.” She nodded and asked what Star wanted, “Anything strawberry!” She squealed “we have Strawberry soda?” the waitress suggested. Star nodded eagerly. I almost laughed, but I knew that Star on Strawberry soda was explosive. Then to Patrick, as he was on the right of me and in between Star and I, Poor thing. “Mr. Pibb, Light ice.” Then to me...he he, “Virgin Purple Nurple!” I say, and when Patrick turned and strangely stared at me I defended by saying ;”What I SAID Virgin!” Star laughed. Patrick laughed melodically. That's the way he does everything, melodic and beautiful. We watched the waitress walk away and waited on our drinks.

A few moments passed and our drinks came, when the waitress handed the drink to Star she giggled and the waitress looked as if she wanted to leave our table and never come back...

When the waitress left Joe showed up, fro and all. Star had move back to her original seat next to me, and let Joe set next to her. Star's eyes had an evil gleam in then, I shared a worried look with Patrick because as previously stated I knew that Star on Strawberry soda was explosive. She extended her hand and said: Hew, G. Reaction. Yep, that's my name and don't ware it out!” She said this in the most serious voice I have ever seen her use.
The corners of Joe's lips turned up but he didn't smile, instead he said one of his typical retorts, “ I was borne with out mussels in my mouth, so I can't smile, but that was very funny.” Star and Joe laughed at that and started talking, like I said Perfect match! They started to talk and I was positive that I didn't want to know what about because the bit that I had herd was frighting enough. Something about unicorn Puppies and Perverted cookies...? I was more interested in Patrick. I don't think that he minded any. I thought that I should ask him, the problem was how... I mean do I just ask “Hey, why'd you kiss me?” Or maybe “ Did you kiss me?” or “what ploy-ed you to kiss me?” … I suppose I could just ask any way, it would still be just as awkward for him and just as painful for me, no matter how I asked. “Patrick,” I started but never got to finish because the waitress came back to take our order because she noticed our 4Th had arrived.
“one moment please,” Patrick requested, then leaned down and whispered in my ear “remember you can order anything you want, don't even look at the price.” I nodded not trusting my voice because I was afraid that if I were to speak my voice would crack. This was dew to the fact that when he said that his lips brushed agents my ear, I am quite positive that he hadn't meant for them to, but non the less it sent shivers down my spine.

We all looked at the menu and found what we wanted, Whit Joe and Patrick made a silent agree meant that Patrick would pay for his and mine and that Joe would pay for his and Star's funny thing is that Star didn't order anything but a but-load of vanilla pudding.... I don't want to know what she had planned with it because her and Joe were laughing like mad.

I couldn't believe how well things were going, if this WAS a joke then it was a damn good one and I better keep my guard up...
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY another update! and Joe is just a tad bit crazy in this story...

Also Please comment I worked really hard on this and I have tried to make it and enjoyable story for yo. AND if you do I will see to it that Patrick loses at strip poker with you! COMMON GUYS!! Is my story so bad that your not even going to waist your time telling me how bad it is. I swear you wont bother me. in fact it will be worse if you don't comment. Please....