Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Date

Draco was waiting at the carriages at the stroke of 12, while watching Ash slowly walk down the stairs towards him. With pleasure he noticed that she had actually changed her outfit and was wearing make up for him - something she normally didn't bother doing.

When she saw him a smile spread across her angelic features and made Draco's heart pump in excitement - he had never felt this way about anything before and he was liking this feeling. Swiftly he ran over to his date and took her hand.

"Hey," he whispered and smiled at her. She smiled in return. "Lets hurry to the carriage," he suggested and together they went down to the white carriages that where pulled by Thestrals.

"So what are we doing today?" Ash asked him with a smile.

"Well, you already saw most of Hogsmeade and I'm pretty sure you've seen enough of the Haunted Shack. Hence I thought we could go to the only place you haven't been to yet."

"And what would that be?"

"Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop."

Ash looked at him a bit confused, but shrugged it away and smiled at him. "Sure. Sounds... great."

After the carriage ride, Ash and Draco where sitting in the little tea shop where all the couples seemed to go in their free time. Why they would actually come here... Ash could not answer. This place was like a nightmare coming true. The decoration are overly tacky and Ash was sure that if she saw another frilly thing in her life, she was going to puke. The windows where steamed up and the all the gaudy tables - that were decorated with lacy napkins and Chinese sugar bowls - and chairs were claimed by teenagers holding hands or kissing over cups of tea and coffee.

There was even a bell over the door that announced customers in a shrill belly way that gave her an head ache.

She couldn't really imagine that anyone could enjoy themselves in here, but was clearly proven wrong by the smiling and giggling people that where sucking of each others faces.

Draco had ordered two cups of tea and a chocolate cake.

"So how do you like it?" he asked anxiously when their order arrived. She hadn't been able to say a word since they had entered the shop.

Shocked, because he had pulled her out of a small trance, she looked up at him and opened her mouth to say something. However when nothing came out she quickly closed it again and looked another tine around herself. "It's ... pink," she stated, hoping it would satisfy Draco.

"You don't like it here do you?" Ash looked at him, guilty.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I think I found hell."

Draco snickered. "Thank god!" He sighed and gracefully got of his chair, pulling Ash to her feat as well. Briskly he got the cake as a take away and hand in hand the two Slytherins escaped their lacy hell.

"Was that really that shop that everyone keeps talking about?" Ash asked when the door closed behind them and they came to an gradual stop.

"Yep," her date nodded.

"I hereby declare that I do not understand those people."

"I second that," he laughed and, still holding onto Ash's hand, started pulling her towards the Three Brooms.

"If you don't like it, why did you want to go there?"

"Well... since I've went to Hogwarts, that was always the place to go if you were in a date."

Ash shivered in disgust and was happy when they entered the Inn she had come to love in the last 2 weeks. "You should know by know that I'm different then most girls in Hogwarts."

Draco shrugged and ordered two Butterbeer. Together they sat at the table and went on talking for hours, with no end. Ignoring the side glances they got from most people in the room and the sly comments.

A Weasley and a Malfoy on a date. It came to a shock for most people.

When it was nearly sun down, they finished their Butterbeer and left the pub. Together the two of them walked through Hogsmeade hand in hand. After a short while they ended up in front of the forest. When they stood in front of it, Draco turned to face Ash.

"Do you trust me?" he asked her quietly, taking her second hand into his comforting warm hands. Ash nodded, making Draco smile at her. "Then close your eyes."

Ash did as she had been told and let Draco pull her into the forest. He walked with her for a few minutes before pulling her towards him and covering her eyes up with his hands.

They took another few steps, until Draco said, "now open your eyes."

And that is what the Slytherin girl did. She opened her eyes and had to draw a deep breath. Draco had brought her to a small cliff that was looking over the while mountain panorama while the sun just happened to sink behind the gigantic stones and taint the whole sky in a fiery red.

"Wow, its beautiful."

"I knew you'd like it," he grinned and pulled her body close. Together they just sat there and watched the sun set behind the mountains, while eating the chocolate cake Draco had taken from Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop - Tracy had been right. The cakes where the best.

When the sun was just about to disappear into the night, Ash turned to look at Draco, placed a small hand of hers upon his check and gave him a longing kiss.

"This was the best date I've ever had," she whispered into his ear and contently placed her head on his shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEy, sorry if it was a bit crappy, but I'm a bit tired right now.
Anyroad. I hope you had a nice weekend and that you still like the story.
Comment?