Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Celebration Time!

It was time to celebrate victory.

After the devastating loss by Ravenclaw and the grand win by Slytherin, the Slytherins couldn't stop themselves from celebrating grandly and rubbing the loss into the face of the Ravenclaws. Ash thought that they could actually be nicer to them, their opponents where pretty good losers. Actually congratulating them on the win and thanking her for catching both Langley and their seeker... but Slytherins, it turned out, are really bad winners that like to make everyone know about their superiority - not that she really minded.

Once the players had changed back to their original clothing, they raced out of the changing room, and were greeted by an celebrating Slytherin crowed that threw them up into the air and carried them to the Great Hall, where they would eat lunch before the real celebrations started in the evenings.

"Ash! You were awesome!" she heard somebody yell at her. Quickly she turned around to see a few second years grin up at her. She smiled back at them and nodded her head, acknowledging them.

"Draco we love you!" some female Slytherins swooned, while others where declaring their love for Chase and the other players.

They were allowed to walk again when the crowed reached the already filled Great Hall.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat an Elephant!" Ash cried as she and Chase dashed over to the places that Blaise and Tracy had reserved for the team.

When she sat down next to her friends she was pulled into deathly hugs by Tracy and Blaise before they allowed her to eat.

"I'm so hyped up right now!" Ash screamed with a grin tearing her face in two. "I could play another game right here and now! GRYFFINDOR COME! WE'LL KICK YOU ASS AS WELL!" she laughed loudly, turning to the Gryffindor table and staring at Harry.

He just smiled and shouted back, "NO CHANCE YOU LOSERS! YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT US!"

Ash's grin grew even wider. "WANNA BET, SCARFACE?" she said jokingly - and thankfully Harry saw his nickname in her mouth not as a real insult.

"SURE THING, GINGERBREAD! WHAT YOU WANNA BET ON?"

"I BET WE'LL SWOOP YOU ASS IN THE NEXT GAME ON... ON... ON YOUR HAIR!"

Harry looked at her confused. "IF WE WIN I DON'T WANNA SEE A SINGLE HAIR ON THAT BODY OF YOURS... AND TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THAT HAIR IS GONE YOU'LL HAVE TO RUN THROUGH THE SCHOOL NAKED!" she yelled back at him.

"YOU'LL DO IT IF YOU LOSE?"

"SURE I WILL."

Harry grinned at her. "IT'S A DEAL."

"CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NAKED ASS RUNNING THROUGH THE GREAT HALL!" Ash yelled back and blew him a kiss, before turning around to stuff her face with food.

Everyone on the table was looking at her. "What the fuck?" Tracy said after a while.

"What?" Ash looked at her.

"Why did you do that?"

"Well... it was a spur of the moment idea. And I'm sure it'll motivate us to win against those weirdos," Ash grinned and then turned to look at a fuming Draco. "Draco would kill them if I had to shave of all my hair and then run through the school naked, only because we lost, isn't that right?"

"Why the hell did you agree to that?" he fumed

"I didn't agree to it, it was my idea," she corrected her angry boyfriend before leaning up to him and giving him a small peck on the lips. "See it as a bit of extra motivation."

"To win or to lose?" he asked when he calmed down a bit.

"To win of course! You pervert." She hit his arm playfully and kissed Draco again. Does he even know, how addicting those lips are? she thought quietly to herself as she pulled away from him again.

She jerked when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Surprised she turned around, it was Ron and Ginny.

"Hey!" Ash beamed at a tomato red Ron and a giggling Ginny.

"We came over to congratulate you," Ginny said while hugging her cousin, "I've never seen a beater like you! Actually catching the Quaffle yourself! I have an awesome cousin!" she bragged and tightened the hug before letting go.

"But what's with that bet? Don't see any naked boys in Slytherin? And here I thought you already have a boyfriend."

"Oh Ginny, you know that I was only thinking of you when I added that nudity!" she laughed making Ginny turn into the same colour as Ron had when he saw Ash kissing Draco.

"What about you? Also here to say something?" she asked the silent Ron.

He smiled at her. "Congratulations," he said pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek. "But that bet is bloody stupid. I don't wanna see a naked Ash running around at school!" he smirked.

Ash smiled back at him smugly, "Well it's easy to avoid. Just let in the Quaffles, Ron."

Ron crocked an eyebrow at her. "When hell freezes over."

Ash shrugged. "It's not like we really need that help any ways."

They hugged each other one last time before Ash was pulled to the common room - where the celebration party started a bit earlier then planned - and Ron and Ginny went back to the Gryffindor table.

Music was blasting through the air and the common room was crowded with the amount of people that where in there at the same time. Drinks were handed out to everyone - drinks containing Alcohol to the kids from 4th year upwards - and dancing, singing and having a blast, celebrating their victory over their Quidditch team. It was only 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but most people in the common room .... where feeling very happy. Ash felt sorry for those who had volunteered to be the watchers - hence staying sober - for this party.

Ash was on the dance floor, grinding to the beat of the music with Draco, when she saw Pansy stare at them with despair.

Sighing she turned to look at Draco. "She's starring again."

"Who is?" he asked looking around and pulling Ash closer to him.

"Pansy."

Draco rolled his eyes and looked at Pansy. Then he put his fingers under his girlfriends chin and kissed her passionately. When they broke apart Draco opened his eyes again and looked at Pansy - who was now on the verge of tears - provocatively.

Ash shook her head when she saw it. "Your an ass, you know that?" she whispered into his ear making Draco smirk with a shiver.

"I know. And I know something else as well."

"And what may that be?"

"That your loving it."

Ash laughed and moved her body closer to his. "Still remember the first time we danced?"

"Course I do, I cursed you all night long for pushing me away, when it was about to get fun."

As chuckled, "I believe you had enough fun that night, even without me."

"Not as much fun as I would have had with you, my love," he said before pulling her into a longing kiss, his tongue sliding over her lips, asking for permission to enter. She granted him the permission gladly, opening her mouth so his tongue could roam her mouth.

After a couple of minutes they pulled away from each other due to a slight lack of oxygen and stared into each others eyes. Draco leaned down again and this time attached his full lips to her neck, while his hands started sliding down her back - aggravatingly slowly.

She enjoyed the feeling of his touch, his kiss ... she let out a low moan when he found her soft spot.

Silently she pushed him away, earning a confused glance, before she took his hand and smiled at him knowingly.

His face lit up and quickly he placed a butterfly kiss on her lips and pulled her after him, heading for the dorms...
♠ ♠ ♠
RAWR... I'm hating myself for rating this story PG-13...
I bet it would have been fun to write it a bit longer...
But then again I wouldn't have all of my wonderful readers, so I guess I'll be alright XD
Hope you liked it!
Comments?

p.s: Do you think I could risk going into more detail?