Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

The stands where packed as Ash and Draco joined their friends in the Slytherin stands, only a couple minutes until the game would start.

“Where have you been?” Blaise asked in a bored voice as they pushed themselves in front of the younger kids, next to their friends.

"We've been exploring," Draco said with a smug grin on his face allowing Ash to roll her eyes at him.

"Oh, wipe that suggestive grin off your face, Draco," she told her boyfriend before turning to the others "I woke up early again and we ran through the forest a bit," she explained.

The two of them laughed and suddenly they noticed the noise picking up around them as the teams walked onto the field.

Ash turned to look at the red clad team and started cheering as well.

Quickly she turned to look at Tracy. "Did you bring it?" she asked her friend, who just grimaced and nodded while handing the strawberry blond girl a poster.

"I can't believe you made me carry this around for you!" she exaggerated and hugged her blue scarf tighter around her.

"Oh, don't be such a baby! I know that you made Blaise carry that 'awful' thing for you." Ash told a now grinning Tracy.

Rolling her eyes she quickly unfolded the poster and held it up high above her head.

On the large red piece of paper Ash had painted a big yellow lion that she had magicked to slash out of the poster and roar when she shook it around. Next to the lion, words flashed on a unending loop. "Go Gryffindor" - "Go Weasley's". She had also magicked - and that part she was very proud of, that when she believed that Ginny or Ron or Harry needed a bit more motivation, she could change the words into: "Go Ginny", "Go Ron"or "Go Harry" with a simple tab on the poster with her wand.

"GO GRYFFINDOR!! GO WEASLEY'S!" she screamed and waved the poster high above her head. Earning a couple of boos from her fellow Slytherins as well as a couple of curses because she was blocking the sight of a couple of them.

Swiftly she turned to glare at them and they fell silent at under her gaze. Most moved away to sit somewhere else - nobody wanted to anger Ash Weasley, nor her friends.

Moving her concentration back to the field under her she saw that the teams had placed themselves in a circle around Madam Hooch. Quietly everyone watched as the players mounted their brooms and listened as Madam Hooch blew her whistle and let the balls loose.

"And the game begins" She heard the booming voice of Amelia shout through the stadium and Everyone cheered when 15 mounted brooms launched into the air.

"Ginny Weasley caught the Quaffle and is rushing away towards the Hufflepuff goals - Cadwallander tries to stop her but Wealsey passed to her fellow chaser Demelza Robins - Robin throws - but Herbert Fleet, Hufflepuff's Keeper catches it and passes to - No Weasley intercepted again with her broom and SCORES!" Amelia screams and half of the stadium jumps up in cheers - including a lonely blond haired girl dressed in red in the Slytherin stands, while everyone else; dressed in blues; groans in disappointment.

"GO GINNY!" the lonesome Slytherin yelled and waved her sign that was now flashing "Go Ginny".

"The game resumes - Cadwallder has the Quaffle and shoots into the Gryffindor's section - pass Weasley - pass Bell - Jimmy Peakes caught Cadwallder with an Bludger and she looses the Quaffle - the Hufflepuff Chaser Zacharias Smith catches the falling Quaffle before Robins can and races towards the hoops again. He throws - SCORE! 10 points for Hufflepuff."

Around Ash the people cheered, not quite as enthusiastically as the people in the Hufflepuff stands, but loud enough to let everyone one know that - the majority of Slytherin - was hoping the Hufflepuff would win.

"Ron you need to catch the ball!" Ash screamed at the top of her lungs, screwing up her face at him.

"Tamsin Applebee caught the Quaffle behind the hoops and throws it past a confused Ron Weasley - Smith catches the Quaffle and SCORES AGAIN! Another 10 points for Hufflepuff, while the Gryffindor Keeper is still confused at what has just happened"

"OPEN YOUR EYES YOU DUMB WIT!" Ash yelled at her cousin - but he still couldn't hear her scoldings.

"Ginny Wealsey caught the ball and rushes past her brother and into Hufflepuff territory again - Applebee and Smith try to catch her - but to late. Weasley throws the Quaffle and SCORES!!"

Again only Ash jumped off her seat to cheer for the Gryffindors.

"Your cousin is quite good," Draco said while watching Ginny stealing the Quaffle again and then score another goal.

"Yeah isn't she?" Ash answered proudly after cheering for her baby cousin again. "I wish Ron would show a bit more of his talent as well."

"Ron doesn't have any talent."

"Sure he does!"

"Do you think that we called him our 'King' for respect?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, Ronnywonny didn't tell you? Last year he already let every Quaffle in. We composed a very nice song for him as well."

Ash looked at Draco confused. "What was it?"

"The lyrics went something like:
'Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in

That's why Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King.

Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King,
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our King.' "

Ash looked at Draco with an emotionless face. "Draco... I think you sometimes forget that your talking with an Weasley," she stated and crooked her head to one side, still not betraying any emotions.

Draco paled - he really had forgotten about that simple fact for a second. "Um..."

Ash smiled at him sadly. "It's OK. If he continues to play like that, I guess I'll have to learn the lyrics myself," she joked and glared at her cousin.

Suddenly she jumped up from her seat and screamed as loud as she could. "Ron! You catch that forsaken Quaffle, or I will beat the crap out of your sorry ass at the end of the game!"

This time Ron had heard her and turned his head to look at her - thankfully she had waited until the Quaffle was in the hands of the Gryffindors. His face betrayed a bit of shock when he saw, a red dot in a blue, green and black ocean, glaring and screaming at him.

"Furthermore I know the song!" she added when she saw him look at her. Panic crossed his face. He knew her long enough to know that this last part was the greatest threat she could give him. If he wouldn't start to play better, she would torture him with that terrible song that the Slytherins had composed for him in the last year.

Even more determined now, Ron turned back to the game. His face showing that he would not let another Quaffle fly past him.

"What was that about?" Tracy asked her friend, when she had sat back down next to Draco.

"What was what about?"

"You know what I mean!"

Ash frowned at Tracy. "Just a bit of extra motivation. I don't want to hear that song ever again," she said glancing pointedly at Draco. "And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to either. He'll play better from now on."

And Ash was correct. From the moment after Ash had threatened him with the song, he didn't let another Quaffle pass his hoops and soon Harry caught the snitch with a breathtaking move, in which he let himself race to the ground with his broom - until he nearly slammed into it with his broom - and pulled up again - about a meter above the ground - where the snitch had been waiting to be caught.

Cheers erupted from the crowed, excluding most of the Slytherins, as they watched Harry hold up the snitch with pride. His team mates and a lot of other Gryffindor's joined him and celebrated their victory.

Ash grinned like a maniac, but left the stadium with the rest of the Slytherins, not even trying to congratulate the Gryffindors she had cheered for, for their win.

"Sure you don't wanna wait and congratulate them?"

"Nah, why should I? They know I'm happy for them and they saw me cheering for them," Ash shrugged. "Any way, they don't have time for me right now. I'll catch them in the Great Hall," she smiled.

In the Great Hall Ash watched Harry, her cousins and the rest of the team being carried into the dining room by the other Gryffindor's, while they chanted their house names.

Soon however the chanting stilled and was taken over by excited chatting and laughter.

Ash rose to stalk over to the Gryffindor's table, grinning. "Good game losers," she smirked when she reached the other table and placed her hands on Ron's shoulders.

"Did you see then correct game, Weasley? We're the winners," Katie Bell glared - not knowing that Ash was joking.

"I was joking, Bell," she rolled her eyes and then turned to Ginny with a grin. "Ginny you were awesome! It seems as if Gryffindor only need one Chaser with you on the team, Robin was also quite good," Ash smiled and then shot a glare pointedly at Bell, "the other one was a bit useless if you ask me."

Bell was fuming at her and tried to say something. However she stumbled over her words with fury and only unintelligible mumbles could be heard. Ash looked at her with an eyebrow raised and snickered "Cat got your tongue?", before turning back to her main objective.

Ash leaned down to hug an embarrassed Ron from behind. "Congratulations Ronald. You played pretty good at the end of the game. But don't ever make me have to threaten you again, OK?"

Ron's face was burning with embarrassment as he nodded again. "How did you hear of the song?"

"Oh, Draco forgot he was talking to a Weasley for a second there and announced it quite proudly," Ash said shaking her head. "But don't worry, you wont hear that stupid song in a long time if you continue playing like you did at the end of the game!" she grinned and hugged her cousin tightly again.

"You know... you really are a weird person."

"Weird is good, right?"

"I guess."

Ash kissed Ron's cheek and then turned to look at Harry. "By the way, nice catch Potter."

Harry grinned at her, "I know."

"But don't think that fancy move will work on our team. We'll still beat the crap out of you," Ash smirked.

Harry laughed. "Sure you will," he said with a smirk of his own.

"Can't wait to see you skipping through the school naked," she said, smirk growing even wider.

"You mean to run through the school naked yourself," he corrected her, making Ash laugh.

"We'll see about that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! But the whole of last week was pretty stressful, especially the last few days. Hope you'll forgive me!

Do you want to read about all the games or should I wait until the game between Slytherin and Gryffindor to write about Quidditch again?

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter and that your enjoying the story!
Comments?