Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Winter Holidays

When Ash woke up the next morning, she felt Draco's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Nothing steered in the room, everything was quiet. Silently she reached out to grab her wand and checked what time it was. 6:30 it told her and Ash let her head rest on Draco's chest again.

Slowly she was getting frustrated with being awake so early in the morning. They hadn't even thought about going to bed at 2:00 and had gone to bed at 3:00 ... but they didn't sleep until 4:30.

Two hours of sleep. That wasn't healthy, was it?

With an annoyed sigh she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep again - Draco's steady heartbeat and breathing being her lullaby.

When she woke up again, Draco's breathing wasn't regular any more and she could feel someone looking at her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up - crossing glances with beautiful icy grey eyes.

"Morning," the gorgeous boy, whom the eyes belonged to whispered in a soft and charming tone.

"Morning," she answered just as quietly. Slowly she turned her body, so that she was lying on her stomach and then she slowly slid upwards until their faces where only inches apart - eyes never leaving each other.

She felt the boys hand slowly wrap around her figure again and rest on her butt. The girl smirked as she picked up her hands and ran them through the platinum hair of the boy, pulling his head backwards ever so slightly and exposing his neck - on which she gently bit down.

She felt a moan erupt the boys throat and his hands tighten his hold of her - she had found his weak spot.

Suddenly light entered the dark cave they had slept in, as the curtains were pulled back. "Draco! Wake up! It's al-" Blaise saw a naked Ash straddling a naked Draco and both of them were looking at him annoyed. "already 9:45... We have to get ready if we want to catch the train," he said quickly turning away from the sight.

Ash sighed and leaned onto Draco, who pulled the curtains shut again. "I better get going." she whispered and searched for her cloths - that where spread on the bed.

"No, don't."

"Draco, we can't miss that train."

"If we're quick?"

Ash raised an eyebrow at him. "Quick?"

Draco nodded while Ash rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go now."

Draco stared at her tight lipped while she put on her uniform and leaned in to give him one last peck on the lips before leaving - but he turned his face to the side, so that she only got him cheek.

"Oh, don't be like that."

"Like what?"

"Merlin! Your behaving like a girl, you know that?" Ash sighed and shook her head before exiting the beds curtains.

Draco could hear her talk to Blaise for a minute before rushing out of the room and to her own. With a sigh Draco grabbed his boxers but didn't get out of the bed yet.

Was he really behaving like a girl? He didn't think so... and yet... something about her made him feel insecure. He had never been one of the jealous type, and yet he was jealous of every boy that only looked in her direction. In Blaise's and Chase's case, he often felt like killing them in a slow painful way was the way to go - but he knew Ash wouldn't allow that.

Also, he was used to all those girl fancying him - doing what ever he asked for, as soon as he asked for it. Refusing to have sex with him, even if they were running a bit late... it never happened before Ash.

... Sometimes it felt as if it were she that was wearing the pants in this relationship... and he didn't like it...

But then again, it was Ash. Her smile, that mischievous and loving glint in her eyes, her silky softy strawberry blond hair, her perfect hour glass figure, her witty comments and her intelligence... it all belong to him because she belonged to him.

Still in an inner turmoil Draco silently slid off his bed, dressed and packed, getting ready for the long train ride home.

Meanwhile at the girls dorm, Ash quickly rushed into the room, summoned a few cloths out of her suitcase and ran into the bathroom and under the shower without stopping.

When she was washed and clothed, she came out of the bathroom, smiling at Tracy.

"Morning," she said cheerfully.

"And where if I may ask have you been, young lady?" she asked jokingly.

"Out?"

"Out where?"

"In a very comfortable cave?"

"Does the name of the cave by any chance rhyme with 'aco's 'ed?"

Ash laughed, "You didn't find any better rhyme?"

"Nope, not in the short time," she grinned. "Are you ready yet?"

Ash looked around herself, but she had packed up everything she needed yesterday. Quickly she nodded and took out her wand. Levitating their bags, Ash and Tracy calmly walked out of the bedroom, where they saw the boys waiting for them.

"Hey, my loves!" Ash called out as they neared them. "Sleep well?" she asked, smirking at Draco who in turn rolled his eyes and smiled at her.

"You know I did," he whispered into her ear while hugging her from behind.

"You know Dracie, you became kind off a wuss since you started dating that thing," a annoyingly shrill voice behind them said with a sneer.

"Fuck off, Pansy," Ash sneered back.

"So you can't even defend yourself now, Draco?" Pansy snorted and turned to leave. They watched her leave with a glare.

"Don't listen to her, Draco. She's a stupid bitch," Ash said, turning to face Draco.

"Yeah, I know," he answered, still glaring at Pansy's back.

Together the group of them walked out of the common room and down to the carriages, making a short stop at the Great Hall to get some food for the way.

"Hey Ash!" she heard someone call out for her - why did they always call out to her? Ash wondered and saw Ginny, Ron and her friends from Gryffindor rush towards her.

"Hey there!" she smiled and walked up to them, her friends stopping and trialling after her. "What are you doing here?"

"Eating? And also we wanted to give you our presents, since you won't be there on Christmas." Ron told her and gave her a badly wrapped box.

Ash giggled as she took it and hugged her cousin tightly. "Thanks" she said quietly. "I don't have anything for you yet, but I'll send it to you with an owl." she told him and kissed his cheek.

"Here that's from me" Ginny said and gave her a green wrapped present.

Also Harry and Hermione gave her a present. "You guys are mean, did you know that?" she said looking down at the presents.

"Why's that?"

"I have theses presents in my hand and I'm not allowed to open them for 4 days!"

The four Gryffindors laughed and gave her one last hug before leaving her and the other Slytherins to eat.

Quickly they grabbed some food and left to get the carriages to the train.

"Ah! This is comfortable," Ash sighed happily leaning on Draco's chest. They had declared one of the bigger departments to be theirs.

Draco snickered. "Yeah, it is," he said and pulled her onto his lap. With a smile she nodded and snuggled into his arms.

"How long is the train ride again?" she asked her boyfriend quietly.

"Around 10 hours," he answered.

"10 hours? Wow..." she whispered. "We should have taken some food with us!" she cried, making her friends laugh.

"We can get food of the trolley when it comes along," Tracy giggled.

The train ride went by pretty quickly and soon they found themselves stuffed with sweets, outside of the train and saying their goodbyes to each other before hurrying to their parents.

"Blaise, I'll be right with you. I just want to say bye to Draco and hello to his parents. Alright?" Blaise looked at her and nodded with a smile.

"Draco!" she called, making him and his parents turn to look at her. Quickly she ran up to the three of them. When she was only a few paces away she slowed down and looked at the Malfoy's, swallowing hard - she knew that they were Death Eaters and it scared her a bit. But they where also Draco's parents, so she wanted them to like her.

"Hello," she said smiling.

They nodded in response.

"Mom, Dad, this is Ash, my girlfriend." Draco introduced her, when all three of them stared at Draco. "Ash, these are my Mom and Dad."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," she said with a pleasant smile and held out her hand for them to shake.

"Ash who?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"What?" Ash asked confused.

"What's your last name, dear," Mrs. Malfoy prompted.

"Weasley, Ash Weasley is the name," she told them, her smile leaving her face as she saw the look in their eyes.

"And your a -?"

"Slytherin," Draco answered. "She moved from Germany to England this year."

His father looked at him shortly and nodded.

"Well, I hope we will be seeing you soon. My son did tell you that you are invited to join us in the feast's we are having on Christmas Eve and New Years? Also, we would... enjoy your company on another day, where you will be able to dine with us, and we can get to know each other better," Mr. Malfoy told her shortly, before he and his wife turned and started walking away.

"They don't like me, do they?" Ash asked quietly, looking up at Draco.

"As soon as they get to know you, they will love you. I know it," Draco told her and gave her a small kiss before following his parents out of the Platform.

Gulping Ash looked around to see Blaise waiting for her with one of the most beautiful women that she ever saw in her life. Her skin was a light brown, perfect figure and a wonderful smile as she watched the Weasley walk up to them. When Ash neared them, she saw that the woman's eyes shone in a golden colour.

"Close your mouth," Blaise whispered into her ear, before turning to his mother. "Mom, this is Ash. Ash, this is my mom."

"Hello Ash. I'm happy to meet you, my son has been telling me about you a lot," she smiled warmly and glanced at Blaise for a second. "You're very beautiful, do you know that?" she asked Ash.

"Me? Um, well I know that I'm not ugly," she mustered to say while starring at the women with an shy smile.

"You need more confidence in yourself," she said.

"No, Mom. That is something she definitely has enough off," Blaise joked, winking at Ash, who grinned in return.

"Alright, more confidence in your looks then," she corrected. "Anyway lets go home," she said warmly and took her hand. Quickly they left the Platform and walked up to an Limousine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Holidays started! =P

How did you like the chapter?
Comments?