Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Awake

The sun was high in the sky when the two teenagers woke up again. At first they didn't say a word, just looked around at the other snow covered graves or up at the sky, thinking. Finally the girl spoke up.

"I'm sorry," the girl said, still leaning on the boys chest.

The boy looked down at her confused. "For what?"

"For kissing you."

The boy swallowed hard, "don't be."

"No," she shook her head. "I am. Yesterday was a mistake. I wanted to take advantage of you, use you... That's unforgivable."

The boy looked at the girl in his arms, lips tight and sighed, "it's alright. You weren't able to think rationally at that time. I ... understand."

The strawberry blond girl looked up at him and smiled a sad smile. She knew she hurt him. Not just last night, but now. He had confessed his love for her... Told her that he loved her - something he had never done before. He had jumped over his own shadow and all she did was use him. And now, she even figuratively bitch slapped him by saying that it was all a mistake, telling him that she didn't feel the same and that this could never be.

Although she didn't know... maybe one day.

But not right now. Not after she was just betrayed like that. Not before she had gotten over him.

All of a sudden she shivered, only now really noticing the cold they were captured in. With a sigh she removed her head from his warm chest and sat up straight. "It's cold. Lets go."

"Where too?"

"Home," she said looking at the boy.

"Home sounds good," he nodded and allowed her to wrap her arms around him to apparate to the Manor in one go.

"Hold on tight," she said before they vanished from the worlds surface.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

I know this is really short... but it didn't seem right to add anything to this.

Hope you still like it!
Comment if you want more!