Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Feelings

"Damn you Weasley!" a group of Slytherins cursed as they came gushing out of the Slytherin common room, followed by a cloud of stinking black gas.

Just a minute ago a petite girl with strawberry blond hair had calmly walked out of the wall, straightening her green and silver striped tie. Her black ropes were freshly washed and pressed, settling on her body without a wrinkle. Her white blouse redesigned to fit her body perfectly and showing of her curves, while the uniforms grey skirt - probably shorter then regulation aloud - flowed along her hips with every step she took. Her hair was loosely wrapped around her shoulders and framed her pale, freckled face. Furthermore, it contrasted her bright emerald eyes, that held their typical mischievous glint. A smirk graced her features as she glanced to either side of her, looking at her two best friends.

Her friend on the left wore the same graciously complimenting uniform and held the same mischievous grin. Tucking her long straight black hair behind her ears and trying to hold back laughter.

Her friend on her right towered over the two petite girls and easily held an emotionless face, as he ran his hand over his near to bold hair and waited for the next events to unfold. His chocolate brown eyes glanced at the two girls next to him. He couldn't quiet believe what he had gotten himself into when he became friends with these two good-for-nothing-pranksters, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Suddenly, a loud cracking noise emerged from the wall behind them and the wall opened wide as a mass of outraged, cursing Slytherins emerged. Chuckling silently, the three of them smirked and continued their way towards the Great Hall, where their breakfast awaited.

Two weeks had passed since their game against Hufflepuff and ever since her conversation with Ron it was clear that Ash Weasley was back. The hyperactive, happy-go-lucky prankster queen was once again in her top form and was enjoying her stay at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to her fullest.

"That was a full success, don't you agree?" she asked her comrades as they slowly walked up the stairs of the school into the direction of the dining hall.

"I definitely do believe so," the black haired girl grinned and chuckled as she remembered the faces of her peers. It was already the third prank the three of them had played on the Slytherins this week alone and today Ash was planning a little assault on her potions teacher - as a little thank you for the week of scrubbing trophies.

"So what are we going do after classes?" Blaise asked as they reached their house table and sat down in front of their plates.

"Hmm, I don't know yet..." Ash purred quietly as she let her eyes wonder over the student body that were assembled in the hall. "Any suggestions?" she asked focusing on the other two again.

Blaise looked above his head and watched the artificially created clouds wonder over the ceiling - showing the weather outside the hall. "It looks nice outside, how about we go down to the lake?" he suggested.

Following his gaze into the 'sky', Ash silently agreed with him.

"Sure, sounds fun" Tracy agreed, before getting of the bench. "Well, I'll be going now. Trelawney will have a prophecy of my death again if I'm late!" she told them and walked away, leaving Ash and Blaise alone.

"I still don't understand how anyone can choose to do that class..." Ash muttered, watching her friend leave.

"Well, its supposed to be a very... easy class if your imaginative."

"Haha, no wonder you quit." she joked.

"I am imaginative!"

"Sure you are."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." she hummed quietly, with a joking smile on her face. "Anyway, I'll get going as well. Don't plan on being transformed into a pocket watch by McGonagale... again..." she said and gave Blaise a peck on the cheek before walking out of the Hall, leaving him shocked.

When Ash walked out of the Hall, she smiled as her mind wandered to Blaise. She knew it was mean of her - the little gestures every now and again that she did and which left Blaise speechless and confused. She knew she was playing with the feelings of her best friend, but she couldn't help herself. His shocked state was just tocute funny...

Swiftly she walked down the corridors until she reached her classroom. The majority of the class had already arrived and sat down on their usual places. Walking in herself, she swiftly glanced around the classroom. Her eyes landing on Draco and the vacant seat next to him, and then swiftly strayed to Neville and the vacant seat next to him. Then - like she had done the last few weeks, she went over to Neville.

"Hey Neville."

"Hey Ash, how have you been?"

"Quite good, thank you." she smiled at her newly found friend. Ever since the incident, she had sat beside Neville and they started talking. His gentle yet brave nature impressed her and she easily became friends with him. But today, she wasn't really in the mood for talking, therefore she took out her Transformation book and started to read in it, without asking for his well being, signalling to Neville to not disturb her. Noticing this, he simply nodded to himself and turned around to talk to Ron and Harry.

However, Ash wasn't reading her book. She was watching someone. Someone she knew very well. When she had entered the room her eyes had lingered on his person for a few seconds before moving on, but these few seconds told her that he wasn't well. Eyes cast down on the table, head in his hands, hair dishevelled, shoulders slumped, skin paler then normal... No something was bothering him... something was making him sick.

She knew she shouldn't worry about him but even though she had let go of him and never wanted to have to do something with him again, he was still her fellow class mate, still a fellow Slytherin, still her ex-boyfriend. Her concern bothered her, but the simple fact that she had to be concerned bothered her even more.

Throughout the duration of Transformations she watched the platinum blond boy sulk lonesomely at his table and evaluated every aspect of his being. When class ended, she quickly gathered her stuff and silently followed his form out of the classroom and down the Hallway.

Theoretically she had Herbology with Tracy now, but something told her to skip the class and see what the boy with the icy eyes was up to. So she followed him. Slowly walking 100 paces behind him, never loosing site of him. He walked up the stairs, down hallways, turned corners and once even slipped through a 'window' that allowed students to cross onto another staircase - although technically the was forbidden.

Finally, the boy reached the seventh floor and walked into an direction that she knew all to well. He was going to the Room of Requirements.

There she watched him walk passed the wall three times, muttering something indecipherable at the distance between them before a door appeared and he vanished inside. As soon as the door closed behind him, the door to the room vanished once again and Ash was left alone in the silent corridor.

Quickly she ran over to the wall and starred at it intently, as if it would open for her again and let her enter.

"Which room did he ask you to open?" she asked the wall, but it stayed silent as she continued studying it.

Finally she gave up and let her forehead rest on the cold stone wall, "What are you getting yourself into, Draco?" she asked before turning around and walking away, hurrying to Herbology - maybe she'd still make it in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! GERMANY WON THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!!! SO NICE!!! (especially if you consider that the last five years we didn't even get into the top 20 =P) Now we only have to win the Football World Cup and one of the German racers of Formula 1 has to become the Champion and I'll consider this year full of German Awesomeness!!! XD MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

GRRRRR... Just saw the Turkisch Race... so frustrating!!! -.- Poor Vettel and stupid Weber >.<

Anyways... Hope you liked the chapter! I think I'm definitely out of my writers block now!!! YEY!!
What do you think?
Comments!!!!