Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Morning

Images flashed in front of her in a constant rhythm.

Shadows swam around her blocking the lights now and then, blackouts followed her constantly.

Nothing made sense.

A sharp pain.

A soft throbbing.

A sickening darkness.

Icy landscapes looking at her in concern and guilt.

Darkness.

Bats swooshing around her.

Then in a ocean of darkness, there was only one face to be seen, sharper then she ever saw before. A thin face with sallow skin and a large, hooked nose, shoulder-length, greasy black hair framed the face in curtains. His cold, black eyes resembled dark tunnels sucking her into darkness. Thin lips, a normally sneering mouth, formed softly spoken words.

Darkness again...


"Ouch!" Ash cursed as her body hit the floor, ripping her out of her sleep. Sitting up slowly, rubbing her back, she looked to the black leather couch she had just fallen of from. "Urgh, stupid couch," she muttered as she stood up. Every muscle in her body hurt as she slowly stretched her body and then walked towards the dorm room.

"Argh, I guess the weights and then sleeping on the couch were a bit to much for my body..." she muttered as she walked down the corridor and opened the door, walking into her dorm room where Tracy, Pansy and Daphne were just getting ready for school.

"Ash!" Tracy said shocked when she saw her friend. "I thought you were already gone! Where were you?"

"It seems I fell asleep on the couch," Ash smiled at her friend, still trying to loosen her stiff and hurting muscles by stretching.

"Sounds uncomfortable."

"It is, my whole body is hurting as it I had been thrown around the common room the whole night long" she joked, "I never want to do that again!"

Quickly she walked into the bathroom, craving a hot shower. Slowly she stepped out of her cloths and looked towards her reflection in the body length mirror and frowned.

Swiftly she ran up to the mirror, turning to her side to look at her left hip. Yesterday she had gotten a bruise at Quidditch practice as a Bludger had escaped her notice... Now this bruise was gone.

Still frowning Ash shook her head and sighed. "Weird... well I guess it was more superficial then expected," she muttered before walking into the shower and letting the hot water rush over her body and comfort her muscles.

All to soon she had to get out of the shower and get ready for another day at school.

Rushing to the Great Hall together with Tracy at her side, they quickly reached Blaise who was already waiting for them at the table.

"And? How did it go?" he asked, coming right to the point.

"Not so well, I seem to have fallen asleep before he came," Ash pouted. Blaise and Tracy frowned as well.

"Well that sucks, will you try today again?" Blaise asked carefully and starred at his former friend, who had just entered the Great Hall - looking even worse then ever before.

"I don't know, maybe I should just leave him alone. Its not like I really care any more." Ash answered, following his gaze and seeing Draco. He was starring at her with a scared face, as if he expected her to jump up and curse him or as if he feared some kind of reaction in her seeing him. Ash gave him a small smile, hoping it would lighten his mood a bit, but then turned back to look at her friends.

Blaise and Tracy frowned at their friend, but shrugged it off. "Its your decision," Tracy told her before stuffing a piece of bread into her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but precise, need to say any more?
Comments?