Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Development

Ash was floating high in the sky and watched Harper, while he searched for the snitch.

There! He saw it!

Harper shot through the air, away from her and raced through the air towards a golden spot near the goals. Ash hurried to follow him and soon she was right behind him, reaching out with her hand and pulling Harpers broom away from under him when he was about to get a hold of the snitch. But instead of trying to hold himself on the broom, he jumped and got the snitch, falling freely.

Without moving a muscle, she watched as Chase rushed through the air and caught his companion.

They had been doing this kind of Seeker training twice a week now for the last weeks and Ash was sure that he could master any foul there is. Sure during the process her seeker was bruised, beaten and broken, but now, she was sure that he would be the best Seeker Slytherin had seen in a long time, it saddened her to think that he would only be a Slytherin Seeker for the next two and a quarter years...

Currently the Quidditch Scores looked like this:

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw - 240:20

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff - 210:20

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw - 180:40

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff - 150:150

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff - 190:70

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor - Unknown

Meaning:

Gryffindor: 2 wins, no losses and 390 points

Syltherin: 1 win, 1 tie, no losses and 390 points

Ravenclaw: 1 win, 2 losses and 250 points

Hufflepuff: no wins, 1 tie, 2 losses and 240 points

Ash had already studied the text books and pestered Madam Hootch. If Slytherin won against Gryffindor, they would win the cup, even with that stupid tie in their results. If they tied with Gryffindor, Gryffindor would get the cup because they would have three wins. If Slytherin lost... well they would lose - hence no cup.

That meant that the only way Slytherin could win the Quidditch cup was through defeating Gryffindor. But Ash hoped that, that little fact would pose no problem to them.

"Good job guys!" Ash grinned at her friends widely as they walked off the Quidditch field and got ready to head back to the castle. "I think we're ready to kick those Gryffindors asses next week!"

The others cheered at her words and happily chatted along as they changed their clothing and stored away their brooms and other Quidditch gear.

Quickly she finished getting changed and walked straight out the room, where Chase already waited for her. Together they walked back to the castle in silence.

"Blaise!" Ash called over to her friend, before running up to him and jumping on his back.

"Hey Ash," Blaise chuckled at the blond haired girl and secured her by snaking his arms around her thighs, giving her a piggy-back ride. "How was practice?"

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooood! We'll kick Gryffindors butt!"

"Good, good."

"And you know what I can't wait for?"

"No, but I think you'll tell me soon."

"To see Harry run through the castle naked!" she grinned mischievously.

Blaise chuckled silently, but she felt his body shake with every chuckle. "I don't know, I think I'll cheer for Gryffindor this time around," he stated with a smirk.

Shocked, Ash hit her friend jokingly, "you want to see me running through the castle naked?"

"Well, it would be a more pleasing sight then Potter."

"Ass."

"Thank you."

"Where's Tracy?"

"No idea, I think she wanted to do something in the Library."

"Alright my faithful horse! To the Library!" she yelled and leaned backwards to smack her friends butt, making him jump for a second, before he slowly started walking to wards their destination. "Faster Blaise! Faster!" she moaned in a very distinctive tone of voice, making her peers look at them in horror as they passed them. Once again Blaise was happy that he couldn't blush.

"Ash, your embarrassing!" he cursed, while walking faster.

"No I'm not, your just easily embarrassed," she cooed and got of his back when they reached the library. "Do you see her anywhere?"

"N- yes over there, sitting with Nott."

"With Theodore, huh?" she said before walking over to them.

"Well, well, well, who have we here?" she asked quietly, snaking her arms around Tracy's shoulders and placing her head on her friends shoulder. "Tracy and Theodore, huh? I'm really scared," she joked and looked at what they were doing.

"Hey Ash," they said in unison, making the Weasley look up at their faces again.

"What are you two up to?"

"We're studying," Theodore answered.

"Studying, huh?" Ash asked and looked at Tracy with her eyebrow raced.

"Yes, studying."

"For what?"

"For the N.E.W.T.s"

"Newts?" Ash asked thinking of those cute little lizard-like creatures that she always saw near the lake.

"No not newts. N.E.W.T.s, as in the Exams that are starting the week after Easter."

"Oh... those..." Ash said wide eyes, finally remembering the Exams she was supposed to take in five weeks time. "But its still five weeks away!"

"Yes, only five weeks!" Tracy sighed and rolled her eyes. "You should start learning to if you want to get good grades."

"Ah, no need to worry, my memory is awesome! I never forget anything!" she smiled jokingly. "Well, but I guess I'll leave you two on learning all this boring stuff and go outside and tan a bit in the sun," she grinned, seeing Tracy pull a face. Quickly she gave both of the Slytherins a peck on the cheek before grabbing Blaise's hand and leading him to the school gardens.

Getting comfortable on a nice and sunny spot near the lake, they lay down on the soft grass, enjoying the sun.

After a few minutes of silence, Ash asked "Do you also have to learn for the N.E.W.T.s?"

"Nah, not yet. I'll stress myself in the Easter holidays."

"Hehe, same here. We can stress together!"

"Yeah... by the way, do you already know what you'll do during the Easter holidays?"

"Study," she joked, but knew what he actually meant, in the Winter holidays Oriana - his mother - begged her to come visit them again in the Easter holidays, but she didn't want to get out of the school at this time. "I'm going to stay at Hogwarts, this time around," she said and rolled onto her stomach to look at him.

"Why?"

"I don't have all to good experiences with Easter and visiting family." she told him truthfully, knowing he knew what she meant.

Blaise looked at her, before gently stroking back one of her hair strands behind her ear. "You know... They always say to get right back on the horse if you fall off."

Ash chuckled quietly. "Well, the second reason I have, is because I'm not sure if I would actually study at your house." she said with a mysterious smirk and leaning up to him, their face only centimetres apart.

"What do you mean?" he said swallowing hard.

"Your mom wouldn't let me have a minute for myself," she laughed and pulled away, seeing him roll his eyes.

"Your mean, you know that?"

"Yeah I know. And you know what?"

"What?"

"Your cute," she smiled at him before turning away and letting her head rest on his chest. There she could hear his irregular heart beat pump blood through his body, before he finally calmed down again and the now steady rhythm lulled her into sleep, while she could feel his fingers slowly run over her back, over and over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, I left myself clueless once again of what to write once again, with the last chapter, did you notice? XD

So, things are getting a bit more... comfortable between Ash and Blaise. What do you think?
COMMENTS!