Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor I

"Welcome to the last game of the season! SLYTHERIN vs. GRYFFIDOR!!!" Amelia voice echoed through the stadium as the two teams entered the field and the crowd roared in anticipation.

As the teams made their way towards Madam Hootch, who was waiting in the centre of the pitch, both Captains let their eyes sweep over the crowd and the sky. Pulling a grimace, Ash looked back at her fellow team mates.

"Looks like its gonna pour," she told them, just as they could hear thunder rolling towards them. "Best you summon your goggles." As soon as the words left her mouth, she saw her team get out their wands and soon seven goggles raced towards them. Looking at the Gryffindor team, she saw that they had the same idea as them. Swiftly they let the goggles glide over their heads, and rest on their foreheads until the rain would finally reach them.

Finally they reached Madam Hootch.

"Good, I see you've got your goggles ready," she nodded approvingly. "Now, I want a nice fair and square game, do you all understand?" she asked, again looking pointedly at Ash, much to her annoyance.

"Captains shake your hands."

Smiling a little Ash walked towards Harry and stretched out her hand. "Good luck, Harry, you'll need it!" she smirked, receiving a smug smile as well.

"I think you'll need it more then us," he told her.

"Ah, that nearly sounds like a threat!" Ash joked cockily, glancing at her red haired cousins, "Tell my family that I won't go easy against them, I'm in the hope that they will do their best as well," she told him with a small smile on her lips, that showed how excited she was about the game.

"Same goes for them," Harry ensured her. "Now, show us what your made off!"

With an determined nod both of the Captains pulled their hands back and joined their teams once again.

Slowly Madam Hootch went over to the box containing the balls and opened it. The first ball to escape was the snitch, which quickly fluttered around the eyes of the Seekers for a second, as if trying to taunt them and then flew up into the air, vanishing in the black clouds above them.

Next the Bludgers were set free from their restrains and shot away from the box into freedom, waiting for the chance to attack the witches and wizards, when they would rise into the sky.

Lastly, Hootch took out the last ball in the box, the Quaffle.

"Alright, mount your brooms!" she screamed, and the players followed suit.

Madam Hootch gave a loud blast on her silver Whistle and swiftly 15 brooms rushed high, high up into the air and Madam Hootch through up the Quaffle.

"The Quaffle is released and the game begins!" Amelia screamed.

"The Quaffle is immediately taken by the Gryffindor Chaser Ginny Weasley. But whats that? A Bludger sends the Quaffle flying right out of Weasley hands and right into the hands of Breaker one of Slytherins Chasers! Who sent that Bludger? Of course! It was Weasley! Captain of the Slytherin Team Ash Weasley hit the Quaffle out of her cousins hand with the Bludger! What a game!"

"Breaker races through the air, Donot and Montague flying beside her in a triangle and forcing the Gryffindors out of the way. Once again Slytherin is showing us a very nice tactics play, this one is called the Hawkshead Attacking Formation! Now only Weasley is in the way. And with Weasley, I mean Ron Weasley, Gryffindors Keeper! Damn it! There's too many Weasley's in this game - I'll refer to their first names from now on!"

"Breaker moves the Quaffle over her head to throw - Ron watches her closely, She throws towards the left hoop! Ron moves! But no!!!! Montague hits the Quaffle with his broom and it flies into the hands of Donot, who throws it into the wide open right hoop! 10 Points for Slytherin!"

The green crowd roar in approval as the three chasers high-fived each other.

But in that second the Quaffle was caught by Bell and swiftly they flew towards the Slytherin goal.

"Don't slack of because of one goal, you idiots!" Ash screamed at her Chasers, sending them rushing after Bell. But Bell was to far gone, swiftly she through the Quaffle into the left hoop, Bole not being able to reach it in time.

"10 points for Gryffindor!" Amelia screamed into her microphone. "Now it stands 10:10!" cheers erupted from the red crowd as the game continued.

"Bole has the Quaffle and throws it to his team mate Montague. - Weasley, I mean Ginny interferes! She catches the Quaffle in between them and throws it into the centre hoop! Another 10 points for Gryffindor!"

"Slytherins Captain Ash Weasley is furious and is screaming at her keeper! It looks as if she wants to rip of his head! Well I guess its understandable, who would want to run through the castle ground naked!" Amelia joked, and continued watching the game unfold.

"Now she gestures to Orion! I guess their starting up their Beaters play again!

"With new determination in their eyes, the Slytherins steal the ball of the Gryffindors Chaser Robin and are headed towards the goal! Montague has the Quaffle - kicks it hard to Breaker, who weaves in and out of the opponents - she throws back to Montague - he stops while the Gryffindor team rushes past him - the Gryffindor chasers turn while Montague throws the Quaffle to Donot who leaps into the air and scores! Breaker catches it and drop kicks it back towards Montague - Montague jumps from his broom - HEADBUTTS it into the hoop! Another 10 points for Slytherin! The score is now 30:20 for Slytherin. Gryffindor Keeper Ron Weasley had no chance to stop this attack. The German National Teams Special Move has now fully been integrated into the Slytherins play!

"Robin has the Quaffle again - Ouch! that must hurt. Slytherin Weasley hit her straight on the back with a Bludger. - Robin lets the Quaffle fall, and Ginny catches it! The Quaffle is still in the hands of the Gryffindors! But no! Ginny lets go of the Quaffle when Orion hits her broom with the Bludger and throws her of balance. Now Donot catches the ball and zooms into the Gryffindor half of the field."

Again thunder rolled over then, closely followed by the first rain drops, which soon turned into buckets of water being thrown through the air. Cursing the players quickly pulled down their goggles and continued playing - trying to ignore the rain as much as possible.

"Donot reaches the goal - she's going to sco- No! Excellent move of Ron Weasley who intercepts the ball in the last meter and hits it to his sister Ginny Weasley. - Ginny races into the sky, the clouds blocking her out of sight! Where will she appear?

"There she is! But without the Quaffle! Where is the Quaffle!?"

Everyone was looking around the pitch searching for the Chaser with the Quaffle as suddenly Breaker appeared in front of Ron.

"SCORE FOR SLYTHERIN - Breaker must have stole the Quaffle from Ginny in the clouds because she just appeared in front of an unsuspecting Ron and sent the Quaffle into the hoop! 40:20 for Slytherin.

"Ron has the ball and passes it to Robin - Robin passes the Quaffle to Bell and together they rush towards the Slytherin goal - Weas- Ginny right behind them. Now they are using the Hawkshead Attacking Formation! - But no! Ash Weasley and Chase Orion both send a Bludger into their mids, dispersing them! Montague take this opportunity to snatch the Quaffle away form them.

"What's that! Harry Potter seems to have seen the snitch! He's heading straight towards the ground - Henry Harper, the Slytherin Seeker right at his heels. They're racing towards the ground, Harpers next to Potter! Suddenly Potter moves sideways and knocks Harper into Montague! - Montague loses the Quaffle and Ginny Weasley catches it and throws it into the Slytherins hoop! 10 points for Gryffindor by using the Bulgarian Special Move! Potter is showing Weasley that their team isn't the only one who can integrate special moves into their play.

"But Weasley is grinning! She's - she's quacking? Yes, she's making quacking sounds like a frog. It seems to be a signal for her Chasers, because they come together, Quaffle in their mids! The Chasers are passing the Quaffle to each other - while the Gryffindor chasers are trying to catch snatch the Quaffle away, without success. Breaker - Donot - Montague - Donot - Montague - Breaker - Do - No! Breaker jumped onto Donots broom, while passing the Quaffle back to Montague! Montague uses Ron's confusion to hit the ball into the centre hoop! Another 10 points for Slytherin - this time using a French move. The score right now is 50:30 for Slytherin"

"Beat that," Ash grinned, flying passed Harry, who looked furious.

"At least we don't have to steal moves from other teams! We can think of our own!"

"Oh yeah? then why did you just use the Bulgarian one?"

"Just to show you that your not special by doing stuff like this. Everyone can do that!"

"Whatever makes you happy," Ash snickered and flew away again. Searching for the next opportunity to save the day with her Bludger.

"Gryffindor has the Quaffle again! Weasley flies towards the Slytherin goals, zigzagging her way through the defenses. - Weasley is right in front of the Slytherin hoops, - only Bole is in her way! She thr- no reverse passes to Robin - Robin shoots and SCORES!!! 10 Points for Gryffindor due to a wonderful pass by Ginny Weasley!

"Bole throws the Quaffle back into the game - Breaker catches it - but Bell steals it from the Slytherin - she races towards the goal and SCORES!!! Another ten points for Gryffindor! The score is now 50:50! Man, what a game! With this good a game, I don't care that I'm getting soaked over here!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, but this chapter is getting to long, the game will continue in Chapter 100!!!

BY MERLIN'S FREAKING LONG BEARD!!! 100 CHAPTERS!!!!
How cool is that?
And it doesn't seem as if I'm near Graduation day yet!!! Holy Moly!!

Hope you all enjoying the story as much as I am!!!
Please comment!!!

(I'll be posting Chapter 100 today, so don't worry, you will only have to wait for a few short hours =P)