Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

What a great Apology!

“I’m sorry.” Johnny whispered before disappearing into the club.

“Fuck me dead!” I shouted in frustration. Tonight was so not a good night for me. First, I find out I have to go and see a fucking doctor soon or else I can’t continue working, then Johnny calls me Jimmy’s substitution, and now he knows that I’ve always liked him.

“Don’t worry hun, I’m sure he wants to.” Bri winked at me as her and Lea helped me up from my spot on the floor.

“Yea, he probably can’t wait to rape you.” Lea giggled and I turned a scarlet red.

“Thanks guys.” I mumbled as we entered the building again.

“Anytime.”

“Hey you’re feeling better?” Val asked when she saw us. I nodded before she wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and sighed when I saw Johnny paying Kitty to give him a lap dance.

“Don’t worry, he’s a jerk.” Bri said as she saw where I was looking.

“Yea. Oh Lea, can you possibly take me to the doctors in a day or so? I have an appointment but no way of getting there.” I said as I picked up the tray. Matt Berry slapped my ass and I glared at him.

“Harmless fun.” He said as he held up his hands above his head.

“Which is why I’m only glaring at you.” I smiled before giving him a hug. “As long as you don’t rape me I don’t care.” I explained as I released him.

“So I can smack your ass all I want… Or even grab your chest?” He raised his brow and I rolled my eyes.

“Ass yes, chest hell no.” His smile faltered before saying fine.

“So what happened between you and Johnny out there?” Zacky asked after Gena went to the bathroom.

“Nothing, why?”

“Because he came in and started to stare into space and went to go talk to Starr and Kitty and said something about you.” Matt said as he draped his arm on the back of Val’s chair.

“Well, I don’t know.” I said as I turned away from the table to go help out Angel at the bar.

---

“Hurry up!” Leanna called from the door of the club.

“Geeze I’m sorry that I had the closing shift tonight.” I said as I rushed to where they were.

My foot managed to find its way to the chair’s leg on the floor and I tripped. I saw Jimmy rushing to get me but we both knew that if he caught me we’d have a lot of explaining to do. He stopped and I felt my chest collide with the wooden floor.

“Ow.” I whispered as I got up.

“You okay?” Gena asked as I walked over to the guys. I saw that they were fighting back giggles and I smiled.

“Yea, I’m fine. That won’t hurt me.” I said as I saw Leanna’s and Brianna’s eyes reflect pain. “It’s cool.” I mumbled and they nodded before we left for Lea’s place.

“Wait, Eve can I talk to you?” Johnny asked as everyone else made their way to Matt’s hummer and Brian’s escalade.

“Now you want to talk to me?” I asked and he nodded his head.

“Yea, I know I’ve been a jack ass tonight and I just wanted to say something real quick.”

“Well I don’t want to talk to you. You hurt my feelings and then ignore me the whole night after I said that I liked you as more than a friend. Johnny, that hurts.” Way worse than any physical abuse. I thought silently.

You tell him! Don’t take that shit… Though, you should forgive him at one point. He’s stupid but he’s a good kid at heart. Jimmy said as he stared at Johnny’s pained expression.

“You’re right.” He agreed before walking to Matt’s hummer.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I felt the guilt building inside of me. I didn’t like making people feel like shit, even though I’ve done this to him twice now.

“Eve!” Lea called from the back seat of Brian’s car. He was taking Lea, Bri and I to the house as everyone road with Matt.

I trudged my way towards the open door and slid in. Once I shut the door I laid my head on Leanna’s lap and started to cry.

“What’s wrong?” Brianna asked as she turned to me and looked at me with a sad expression.

“I’m turning into my mother.” I sobbed out and gasped when Brian suddenly pulled over.

“No, you’re nothing like that woman. She’s an evil, bile, creature that should rot in jail. You’re a sweet girl whose been through hell for a good portion of her life. Eve, there is no way you can end up like that woman since you’re nice. Now I don’t want to hear that ever again, are we clear?” Brian asked and I nodded my head. “Good.” He sighed before turning in his seat and getting back to the road.

“See, telling Brian wasn’t a bad choice after all.” Bri said smiling. I laughed a little when I remembered his initial reaction… He was out for blood. He cursed all over the house while saying that they had no right to touch his new baby sister, yeah Brian was the first guy that I got along with really well so he’d be the first guy to know about the shit I’ve been through.

“Yeah.” I mumbled as I thought of Johnny. “I keep hurting him and I can’t stand it anymore!” I screamed out in frustration.

“Don’t worry honey, you and Johnny will make up soon. You two just work that way.” Leanna said as she smiled down at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face into her stomach.

“Leanna, I think I’d go crazy without you.” I mumbled and she laughed.

“Jimmy always said he’d go crazier without me.” I laughed at that and sat up as I saw that Brian was near the house. I swear this mofo drives like an insane demon.

“Okay, get the hell out of my car.” He said as we piled out of the escalade at the same time as everyone got out of the hummer.

I walked over to Johnny and grabbed his hand. I was happy that he didn’t pull away, yet sad when he didn’t hold on to it. He left his hand limp and I felt like my heart was about to rip out of my chest.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled before letting go of his hand and going toward the door.

He surprised me when he pulled me back and shut the door on us. He stepped in front of me and sighed. I shrunk back as I got ready to hear the worse thing he could possibly ever tell me, that he hates me.

“No, I’m sorry.” He said and my jaw dropped. “When I said that you were kinda like Jimmy I wasn’t thinking. What I meant was that, when I’m around you it’s like I can smile wholeheartedly again. Jimmy was like the best brother I could ask for so when he died I felt like no matter what I did I could never be as happy as when Jimmy was alive. I was fucking surprised when I found the girl version of him, and yet I kind of felt like we were supposed to meet.” Maybe because we were. “And then when I ignored you, it wasn’t because of you. I just had to think about how I felt about you.” He explained as I felt my heart racing a mile per second.

“And how do you feel?” I asked. He didn’t answer me right away, hell he was still silent after twenty minutes. I sighed and started to walk towards the door.

“Wait!” He said before turning me and bringing my face down towards his. He kissed me lightly before pulling away. “Eve, will you go out with me?” He asked and I smiled before kissing him again.

“I’ve always wanted too.” I beamed and he laughed.

“I’m glad.” He whispered before kissing me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
k so i got two new puppies, a mix of a good amount of small dogs in the breading, and they're vicious little fuckers. like after my mom left for work they attacked my hands and wrists and arms. and their claws and teeth are fucking sharp as hell. so naturally it hurts to type if i can't even brush my fingers over the hands and wrists, BUT(!) I love you people so I've sucked it up and wrote more for you amazing people. so love me and make the pain worth it by commenting.