Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

First Time

I woke up early that day and smiled at the fact that I had no dreams. It’s been a long time since I could sleep without night terrors.

“Hey baby.” Johnny whispered as I felt his hand travel up to my chest.

“‘Morning love.” I whispered before I grinned. “Do you have to go to the studio today?”

“No, I’m all yours.” He chuckled as I turned to face him.

I smiled before kissing him lovingly and moving closer to him. He was just in his boxers and I loved that. He just seemed to have been more suited for lying with me in his boxers.

“Eve…” He whispered before attacking my lips and flipping us so that I was on top of him as his hands caressed my body.

I moaned slightly as I started to grind into him. He moaned into the kiss and pushed up my shirt so that my stomach was bare against his stomach. It felt like there were flames where ever his hands slid against my skin and where our bare flesh contacted, it felt like a fire was going to consume us soon. He broke the kiss long enough for my shirt to fly to the floor. Before his hands found their way to my bra hooks. Skillfully he unlatched the wire and my bra was thrown somewhere.

“You’re so beautiful.” He moaned as he squeezed me gently. I smiled before he leaned into my chest and started sucking and biting my tender flesh.

“Johnny…” I moaned as my head fell back and my body moved into him more. I felt his right hand on the other breast as he rubbed my nipple into a small circle.

Hey Eve lo---- WHOA! HELL NO! OMG I DON’T WANT TO SEE THIS! I heard Jimmy scream as I felt Johnny sliding my black boy shorts off of me. His fingers lightly rubbed my inner thighs and I shuddered at his touch.

“Eve, we can stop now if you want to.” He whispered huskily. I nodded and got off of him. I could see the hurt and I giggled slightly as I took off my underwear.

“I don’t want to.” I whispered as he looked at my naked body. I felt exposed to him, in more ways than physically. I felt emotionally exposed to him as his eyes traced over every scar and curve of my body as I stood there and let him enjoy the view. For the first time I felt like I was truly beautiful.

“Eve, you look so tempting.” He breathed as I saw his member stand tall and proud.

I smiled before climbing on the bed and kissing him. As I felt the lust and love in the heated kiss, I took off his boxers and toyed with his head. I earned a moan and smiled into the kiss. He broke free and started panting heavily.

“Johnny, I want you to know something.” I said seriously as I stopped toying with him.

“I’m all ears babe.” He whispered and I looked down.

“Willingly… you’ll be my first.” I said while looking at him through my lashes. I saw him smile like a doofus and smiled brightly.

“Really?” I nodded and his smile grew. “So if I suck you can’t compare me.” He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“No Johnny, I’ll be the one sucking.” I smiled before I moved so that my lips pressed lightly against his slit.

“Eve, I love you.” He whispered and I smiled.

“I love you too.” I breathed and he shuddered as he felt the warm air blow onto his sensitive manhood.

“Oh God!” He bucked his hips up causing his tip to go to the back of my throat. I gagged a little and removed my mouth from his throbbing member. “Sorry.” He said as he patted my back until the coughing stopped and my breathing became regular.

“It’s okay, you did it out of pleasure.” I smiled and he chuckled. “Try not to buck your hips.” I whispered before sliding him inside my mouth.

I could tell he tried to comply with my request because his body lifted slightly before going back onto the bed. I giggled as my tongue traced down his length; rubbing his throbbing vein slightly harder. His moan filled the room and I started to bob my head as slowly as possible.

“Fuck Eve!” He breathed as I tasted a bitter liquid seeping onto my tongue. I pulled back and swallowed the liquid and he stared at me with his mouth open.

“What?” I asked blushing slightly.

“You’re the first girl I’ve had that swallowed.” He admitted and I grinned before he pounced and pinned me to the bed. I giggled slightly as he started to leave wet kisses down my body.

I felt a pressure on my clit and moaned as he rubbed it. I could feel myself getting wetter by the time that Johnny was kissing my entrance. Sticking his tongue in slightly he started drinking my juices and I moaned, loudly, as I arched my back up. I found out I was a screamer as he ate me out.

“Baby, we’re not at my house, you have to be quiet otherwise Angel will come in here and castrate me.” Johnny said as he teased my entrance with the tip of his head. I whimpered slightly as I tried moving so that more of him was in.

“I promise to try to be quieter if you promise to slide your cock in me.” I bargained and he smiled before letting my walls engulf his size. “Ngn Johnny.” I moaned as he moved slowly in a rhythm. I clutched the sheets by my head and arched into him as I turned my head to the side.

“You feel so good.” He breathed as he picked up the tempo and began thrusting harder into me before he pulled out slowly. Soon he began hitting this sweet spot that drove me wild.

“Harder.” I moaned as I dug my nails into his back to move me closer to him.

“I love you.” He grunted out between thrusts. I screamed/ moaned as he hit the spot again and I entered a heavenly bliss. It felt like I was flying in the clouds, sadly I came down from my high too soon.

“I love you too.” I breathed before I felt him cum inside of me. He went to pull out but I whined. “Can we stay like this for now?” I asked and he smiled before nodding.

“Sure.” He kissed me lovingly before I closed my eyes and laid with him.

“Eve, you okay? We heard screaming but Leanna wouldn’t let us enter… oh… that’s why.” I heard Zacky say and all the other guys whistled.

“Bout damn time!” The Berry boys called and I flipped them all off as Leanna tried dragging them out of the room.

“Sorry.” She breathed as she managed to get them out and closed the door. From the other side you could hear her yelling at them.

“Should we get dressed?” I asked looking for my clothes.

“Do you want to?”

“Not really. I like laying this way with you.” I whispered as I trailed my nails down his back. He shivered before smiling at me.

“Then we can stay like this. You look tired.” He whispered. “Go to sleep.” He said before he lulled me to sleep by singing Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance. I smiled as started sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
awe how cute, their first time having sex. and everyone knows it now ;) love how lea knew not to interrupt them? I did. Now i gotta find a way for the idiots to repay her ^^