Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

My Mind Is Set

"Johnny, are you serious?" I asked as he threw me one of his shirts.

"Yes, I'm serious. I'm probably more serious about this than I've been about recording right now." He said with a chuckle.

"But, why?" I asked as I peeled of the corset dress.

"Because I love you, and I want you to be safe." He stated as he walked to me. "I'm not going to force you, the offer is just there." He whispered before his lips met mine. "Promise me that you'll think about it." He said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll think about it." I said before slipping the shirt on and taking off my tights. "So what movie are we watching?"

"Whatever is on TV. Remember the Berry idiots destroyed my DVD player and I have yet to get a new one." He said and I grinned.

"That was a good day." I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Broke my DVD player, stole my beer, broke my game systems, and tried making out with you." He grumbled and I laughed quietly before kissing his cheek.

"Awe, I'm sorry. I still love you." I said and he smirked.

"Okay, now you sit while I get beers." He said as I moved toward the couch and he went to the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV to some random show. It was Adam Sandler's movie, The Longest Yard. I smiled lightly when I saw tat it was just starting. I loved this movie and thought this was one of his best ones, next to Zohan. I guess you could say I was addicted to his movies.

"Adam Sandler?" Johnny said as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, he's funny as hell and I love his movies." I said as I took one of the beers.

Johnny nodded as I cuddled up to him and drew my legs to the couch. Just as he finally stopped the car and Adam was surrounded by cops while telling his girlfriend that they should start seeing other people, I zoned out. My mind was still trying to wrap itself around Johnny's request.

We've been dating for months now, but was this moving too fast? Answer, no. In fact normal people would probably move in after the first month. And I've been crashing at his house or Leanna's house more than I have at Angel's, but wherever I slept I was always in Johnny's arms. Maybe I should just live here for good. Plus, Johnny promised me he wouldn't hurt me.

I smiled when I realized that I made my decision and I was going to move in with him. I looked back at the screen to see Adam taking a beating on the basket ball court.

"Ouch." I mumbled as I took a sip from my bottle.

"Guys play rough." He said and I giggled.

"Mhm. I've seen how you and Jason would act in a little fight." I said as I felt his hand on my hip allowing his calloused fingers to brush against the skin at the edge of my pink boy shorts.

"Jason's just always pushing limits and buttons." He chuckled and I smiled.

"But you'd be sad if something happened to him." I said as I intertwined our fingers together.

"Of course. No matter how annoying he may be, and he gets annoying, he's like a brother to me, so I'd be crushed if something happened. But you gotta realize, we've been friends since I first joined the band as a filler. We're all close and like brothers. It'd hurt any of us to see one get hurt or die." He said and I could tell he was referring to Jimmy.

"I think it's sweet. All of you guys are so close it's just so... Well touching. And I'm happy I could be part of that too." I whispered against his lips. "I love you Jonny." I said before I kissed him.

He pulled me so that I was straddling his waist. I felt his hands traveling up my sides and cupping my breast. I moaned at his touch and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance for about a minute before I just succumbed to him and fell into a bliss about how good of a kisser he was.

"Mmm. Eve." Johnny moaned as I started to grind into him.

"Johnny, the clothes." I whimpered and he chuckled.

"Then let's remove them." He whispered huskily into my ear.

I nodded and removed my shirt and threw it to the floor. Soon, Johnny did the same with his as I did. Then, his fingers glided across my skin and skillfully undid the hooks to my bra. I moaned slightly as I felt him hardening underneath me. The sensation was sending me off the deep end and I just wanted him inside of me.

"Baby, you're wet already." He mused as he toyed with me through the cloth of my underwear.

"Oh god Johnny, you feel so good." Johnny whispered into my ear as he slipped his hand into my underwear and slipped two fingers into my opening.

"Fuck Johnny." I moaned as he started pumping me.

He started swirling his fingers around my walls and it felt so good. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I started to move my hips to feel more of him. My breathing became labored as he started playing with my clit.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as I felt my stomach clenching and tightening. "Fuck Johnny, it feels so good." I said through some other noises that I never thought possible to pass through my lips.

"Don't cum yet." He ordered and I nodded, but I honestly didn’t know how I wasn’t going to if he didn’t stop soon.

Some how he had managed to read my thoughts because he slipped out and pushed me off of him. I whimpered slightly and he started to laugh. I wanted to punch him in the face until I felt him removing my shorts. I gasped as I felt the cool air on my warm body. Slowly I moved my hand so that I could release and he swatted it away.

“Please Johnny.” I begged and he smirked slightly.

“Just be patient.” he mused before bending down.

“Johnny, you’re so me-- OH GOD!” I screamed when I felt his tongue leaving trails across my aching pussy. I felt the tightening and my body going tense. “Johnny, I don’t think I can wait any longer.” I whimpered.

“Okay baby.” He whispered before he slammed himself inside of me.

I screamed in pleasure as my walls tightened around him and my toes curled in ecstasy. I saw white before it seemed like a rainbow was throwing up in front of my eyes. As I slowly came down from my high I could feel Johnny moving inside of me and grunting as my walls slowly released him.

“How was it?” He asked with a knowing smirk.

“Fucking amazing.” I whispered before I got up and forced him into a sitting position.

“What? Are you going to ride me?” Johnny asked and I smiled seductively.

“Yes.” I purred before getting on top of him and lowering myself onto him.

He threw his head back and moaned loudly as I started moving up and down on him. I felt his coarse hands on my hips as he lifted me up and dropped me onto him again. With each and every thrust he hit the sweet spot faster and harder.

“F-fuck, you feel so fucking good.” Johnny moaned as our thrusts became more ragged and our breathing turned to pants.

“Oh fucking Christ!” I screamed as I felt the orgasm taking over my body.

The high was less intense this time around and I was able to come out of it faster than one before. I felt him moving my hips into a circle so I was feeling all of him. I let out a slight moan and not long after I felt him letting go inside of me before I collapsed into his chest.

“That was great.” He panted before kissing my lips lightly.

“Johnny, I need to tell you something.” I said through my labored breathing.

“Oh? What is it?” He asked with his breathing slightly normal.

“I want to move in with you.” I whispered and he smiled.

“You just made me the happiest man on Earth right now.” He whispered before he kissed me and then brought me up stairs for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bri if you read this i did warn you. lol so you can't go crazy prego raider chick on my ass. lol love ya lots Bri, Val, and Johnny <3