Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Why I Love Our Family

I woke up to the loud ringing of my cell. It was blaring Shameless by All Time Low. I growled slightly as I had my hand search the nightstand’s surface to answer Bri’s call.

“What?” I seethed before I heard Johnny’s laughter.

“Way to be nice!” Bri shouted and I sighed.

“I’m sleeping.” I said before sitting up allowing Johnny’s arm slide down to my lap. I yawned once and then sighed. “At least I was.”

“Oh, well tell Johnny to get you home! We want details!” Bri said and I could hear the girls in the background shouting their agreements.

“I am home.” I muttered as I turned to look at Johnny. He smiled widely when I said I was home.

“No, we’re standing in your room right no--”

“Bri, I’m living with Johnny now. I just need to pack my stuff up, but otherwise I live with him now.” I said and I heard all their squeals of joy.

“We’ll pack your stuff and drive it to you!” She beamed and I laughed.

“Just tell the boys to be gentle with my stuff.” I begged and she giggled.

“Sure.” She said before hanging up.

“Bri’s happy.” Johnny stated and I giggled as Johnny rolled onto his back.

“Aren’t you happy too?” I asked as I straddled his pelvis and started to grind into him.

“Mmm. I’m sure you know that I’m happy.” He moaned as I felt him hardening under me.

“Ngn, yeah.” I moaned slightly as he placed his soothing hands on my hips.

“Want a go before they get here?” He asked huskily and I bit down on my lip as I nodded.

---

“Oh god Johnny!” I screamed as he rammed himself inside of me before we both released our orgasms.

After my conversation with Bri, Johnny and I had sex in three different rooms. The first time was the bedroom, obviously, the second time was while we were taking a shower, and let me be the first to say that shower sex is amazing, and the last one was right now right in the middle of the hallway.

“Fuck baby, that felt so good.” He whispered as I unwrapped my legs from his waist and he pulled out of me.

“Johnny, they should be here soon.” I whispered as I felt the pain through my lower half. I whimpered slightly and Johnny laughed before he kissed me lovingly.

“Sorry if I hurt you.” He whispered as I felt his exposed member at my entrance and his hands on my chest.

“No, you’re not.” I moaned before I felt him sliding back inside of me. I grinned but that changed when we heard the door slam open and Val was telling the guys where to put my boxes.

“Damn.” He muttered before sliding out of me and putting himself away.

“Johnny, it hurts to move.” I pouted as I felt my legs caving in under me.

“Okay, I’ll help you pull up your shorts.” He said as he bent down to reach my shorts.

As he pulled up my shorts I felt a tingling sensation on my skin as his calloused hands press against my smooth flesh lightly.

“Johnny, when they leave, I want you so badly.” I breathed and he smiled as he zipped me up and buttoned that part that never made sense to me.

“Oh god! Don’t tell me you just got done with sex!” Val screamed as everyone walked in on Johnny buttoning my pants.

“Okay, we won’t tell you.” Johnny said with a cheeky grin and the guys just kidnapped him.

“I think Johnny broke me…” I said and all the girls made disgusted faces. “Sorry, it just hurts to even stand.” I said as I slid down the wall.

“Well at least you had a good time.” Leanna giggled and I smiled brightly.

“Lea! I love my Lea.” I said in a high pitched tone.

“Awe! I love you too!” She said as she hugged me.

“What about us?” Bri asked and I grinned.

“I love you guys too, I just love Lea more. She’s just so adorable.” I giggled and Bri punched my arm.

“Bitch.” She mumbled as she pulled me up and we walked into the living room.

“I’m sorry, but it’s true. Plus she’s like a big sister to me!” I giggled at their hurt expressions.

“And what are we?” Val asked.

“Like sisters too, but Lea was the first to know about everything so she holds more importance.” I said and they nodded and agreed to get me back later for this topic.

“So, I have great news.” Bri said and we all turned to her. “I’m pregnant.” She announced and Val and Lea started squealing for joy. I laughed and told her I was happy for her.

As the girls started talking about what to do for the baby and all I fell silent and just started thinking. I was happy for Bri because I knew she’d make a great mother and Brian would make an excellent father too, but I felt jealous too. It wasn’t right for me to feel jealous over this since it wasn’t her fault I couldn’t hold kids, and I’m sure she’d let me play with them and be an aunt to them since we’re just that good of friends.

It’s going to be a girl. I told her too, when I was alive, that her first child would be a girl. Jimmy said and I giggled. I wish I could’ve left Lea with a little kid too, she would make a great mother. She’s so gentle and caring. I hope she has the chance to raise kids one day. He said and I smiled lightly.

“You’d kill the man who’d try to touch her in that way. Trust me Jimmerz, you’d find a way.” I whispered and he laughed before sitting next to his wife. I wonder if she’s ever felt his presence near her, she probably has.

“What are you girls giggling about?” Matt asked as he sat next to Val.

“Bri’s baby.” I said and the guys joined the girl talk.

“You okay babe?” Johnny asked as he handed me a beer.

“Yeah, they’ll make great parents.” I said with a genuine smile.

“Yeah, but you’ll make a great aunt.” He whispered before kissing my cheek.

“NO! Off my girl!” Lea screamed before sitting on my lap and pushing Johnny away. “You already broke her!” I laughed as she pulled her baby voice on him.

“Sorry babe, Lea’s right.” I giggled out and he smirked.

“I’ll make you feel better later.” He winked and I playfully groaned.

“Lea, sleep over and save me from this beast!” I cried while pointing to my boyfriend.

“Yes! I’ll save you from him and you shall sleep in my bed tonight.” She beamed and we all laughed at Johnny’s pouting face.

“I wanna go swimming!” Bri shouted before running to the yard.

“Let’s go have a party!” Jason screamed as he came in with booze.

“You two have this great timing for a party don’t you?” I asked and they grinned as they hugged me.

“Yup.” Matt said before he moved to the back.

“Come on princess, get done so we can party.” Jason said before following his brother.

“Shall we go get our bathing suits on?” Johnny asked and I nodded while giggling.

“This is going to be a crazy night.” I said as we walked up stairs to our room.

“What do you expect when it comes to us?” Johnny asked and I giggled before agreeing with him.

“One of the many reasons why I love our family.” I said and he agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
it felt like eons since i last updated this! how i've missed this story. this chapter is dedicated to the avenged girls and jimmy.
love you all,
ash