Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

I Need a Hero

“I don’t want you going to bed.” Johnny whined and I giggled with a yawn.

“Johnny, I’m tired. I haven’t slept well for the past two months because you insist on calling me and not letting me go until our phones dies.” I said as I sat in our room, at my house, with my new cell that Lea got me so I could stop using hers.

“But I miss you!” He complained before I heard Brian yelling at him to shut the fuck up or he’s going to break Johnny’s phone… again.

“Babe, you’ll be back in a few more weeks. It was only a three month tour.” I reasoned before yawning again.

“Fine. Sleep tight babe. I love you.” He said and a smile formed on my lips.

“Not as much as we do for getting him off that damn phone!” Matt hollered and I giggled when I heard the grunts of agreement.

"I love you and the guys too." I said before we had hung up the phone.

Ready for bed? Jimmy asked as I laid in his arms.

"I wish you'd sleep with Lea and not me." I sighed and he chuckled.

No one's after my Leanna, but they are after you. Plus I don't want to leave you alone here when Johnny's gone. Now just act like this was before you and Johnny started dating. He ordered and I smiled while nodding my head.

As I laid closer to him I closed my eyes and listened for his heart beat. It always seemed like a game to me ’Listen to the sound that’s no longer sounding.’ I know that I’m pretty fucked up in the head, but hey people still love me. Soon a black wave of blank dreams came crashing down on me. I was out for the night.

---

“I’ll be here to pick you up after your shift.” Leanna said as I walked out of the car. “If I’m not you are to stay in the club Near Bubbles since she’s got bar duty.” Lea ordered as I fixed my belt over my shirt.

“I know Lea, you’ve been saying this throughout the whole car ride.” I said and she smiled.

“Because I want you to be safe.” She said and I nodded my head before bending to kiss her cheek.

“And I love you for that.” I said as I stood up. “I’ll talk to you later.” I waved before walking into the bar.

I took a tray and said hi to the regulars and the family. Some girls had quit saying they couldn’t live like Angel had, a dancer until death, and even stopped by the club to say she wanted nothing to do with the club again, but wanted to still be part of our fucked up family. Of course we told them that we’d have their backs until the day we die, they were family and were the first ones to take care of us.

“Hey sweetie.” Bubbles said as she walked out of the employ room and wrapped me into a hug.

“Hey love.” I beamed and she looked at me like she was searching for something. Maybe she was.

Ever since Angel’s death Bubbles had changed. Her bubbly personality had simmered down and her eyes sometimes reflected a void that was inside of her, actually inside of all of us. She clinged to Starr and I more than normal, since besides Angel we were the closest people to her, like she was afraid if she wasn’t near us she’d lose her self. Sometimes she’ll call me crying while saying that she dreamt of Angel. When that happened I often wished that I had taken my chances in New York because I knew that all this happened by my mom’s hands. It made me sad to realize that Bubbles was like a lost puppy who would attach herself to the people she feels safest with, but I’m not safe.

“Bubbles, I need to get into my outfit.” I said and she giggled.

“Right! Oh hey, can you dance with me for one song tonight?” She asked and I nodded. “Thanks.” She called before going to perform her lap dances.

She’s going to cling to you even more. Jimmy said as he walked to the changing room with me.

“Oh well. She’s a good girl.” I said as I went to the costumes and went to pick out the costume set for me.

Angel says that if you dance tonight then she won’t forgive you and be very disappointed in you. She doesn’t want you showing your body to anyone. And just think of how Johnny would react if he knew. Jimmy argued and I sighed.

“Hey Eve, never mind. Star came in and threatened me so you don’t have to dance with me.” Bubbles said and I smiled faintly.

“Okay, than I suppose I’m ready to go.” I mumbled before exiting the room.

---

“Bye!” The girls called as I left the bar and called Lea.

“Shalome!” She beamed into the phone.

“Hey Chicky-Poo.” I giggled and walked a little further down the sidewalk. “Where are you?” I asked and she sighed.

“Stuck at the market with Bri because she wanted more BBQ chips and Reece’s, she’s a weirdo.” Lea giggled and I smiled.

“I’ll meet you over there.” I said and she gasped.

“No! I’ll pick you up.” She said and I sighed.

“Sweetie, relax. I’m almost to the park. I’ll cut through there and then make it to the market soon.” I explained and she sighed.

“I’m sending Val and Bree to meet you, okay?” She asked and I laughed sarcastically.

“Do I have a choice?” I asked and she snorted.

“Nope.” She beamed and I sighed before we said our good byes and hung up.

“Hey Eveyln.” A voice called as I turned into the entrance of the park. I turned around and dropped my bag when I saw my mother and step-brothers standing there.

“H-how did you find me?” I asked backing up a little.

“P.I.s. Did you know they cost a ton? Well now that we found you we’d like to talk to you, can you come with us for a little bit?” I could tell it wasn’t a question but an order.

I was going to object but I was shoved forward by Luca, the strongest of the four brothers, so I lamely followed in her shadow. This seemed so familiar, like adream nightmare that has been replaying for the last three years. Only this time, there was no escape.

“D-did I do something wrong?” My voice shook as I saw that she brought the four boys.

Luca was the oldest and a cop. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was built and once dismantled a gang by himself, at least that’s what he told us, so it was rare to see him hanging out with the ‘family’. The next oldest was Ben. He’s a lawyer and very average in every way imaginable. Average height, eyes, and hair. The only thing special was his strength. He was weaker than Luca but was still stronger than me, granted my strength was never properly tested out. After Ben was Nick. He was the weakest of them all and generally a pacifist… Well not when it came to hitting me to gain mom’s attention. He’s always had an unhealthy relationship with her… Yes I mean they have done the nasty. Nick is the same age as me and probably in his first year of college by now. All the friends I had in the past always said that he was the best looking brother… sadly I had to agree. Nick had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His style was the same as mine but he never really got made fun of for it, mainly because everyone feared his brothers. The youngest was John. John was just a stupid high school bully. He loves making fun of people just because they aren’t like him, a lazy ass slob. He wasn’t even good looking. He was short, fat, and disgusting. He has his brother’s brown eyes and brown hair.

“Yeah, you left home without permission.” Luca said as we turned into the park.

No! Please don’t ruin this park! I mentally screamed as we were walking into the park that Rev had guided me to when I got off the plane. Where he taught me to play the song Seize the Day on his drum part. The park where the rest of Avenged Sevenfold said that I was their little sister. The park where I finally had a peace of mind.

“Luca.” My mother said as she took the first step into my heaven. I can already tell that this place will become my hell… just like the her house did.

“Come on Eveyln.” He laughed as I felt something being wrapped around my wrists. It didn’t take me long to realize it was rope, and not the kind rope but the rope that they use in rodeo shows to rail in the bulls.

“Nick, you stay guard.”

“Yes mom!” He beamed.

“You would be happy. Freak.” I murmured while rolling my eyes.

Luca backhanded me and told me to shut up. I hissed at the sting of his hand as it connected with my cheek. Soon I felt someone kick the back of my knees and I collapsed landing fully on my knees. I whimpered slightly before I felt my mother kick her three inch spiked heel into my stomach. I gasped in pain and toppled over.

“Please stop.” I begged as the tears came out.

“No, you’re a burden to the world that needs to be taken care of.” My mom sang out jubilantly and then I felt pressure being applied to my throat as Ben wrapped his hand around my neck. I clawed at him before I felt something whipping my back.

“Stop, please stop.” I pleaded as more blows were dealt.

“Eve!” I heard a cry as I fought to keep my eyes open.

In the last seconds of consciousness I saw Jimmy guiding Val and Bree to where I am. I smiled faintly as my eyes began to feel like lead.

“Bye…” I cried as my eye lids fluttered until they were shut.

Goodbye Johnny, I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
title is found in one of skillet's songs.
okay so I know this is a very sad and depressing story and what not, but i think you should know that it's almost done. im thinking like maybe 4-5 more chapters and idk if i want a sequel. ill post up the last chapter then let you guys decide since im a people pleaser. I already have a demand for one but i want a vote
love
ash