Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

News

-Johnny’s POV-

“Thank you!” A fan girl beamed as she got off stage.

Matt was told that it was her birthday and thought that dancing on stage with us would be an awesome birthday gift to her. The girl agreed and hugged each of us before the guard helped her off of the stage.

“Our next song was written by our late brother, James ‘The Rev’ Owen Sullivan, may he find peace in his Little Piece of Heaven.” His words echoed into the stadium and the fans started screaming.

“Guys, stop.” Jason called and we looked at him confused.

“What’s up Jason?” Matt asked into the microphone.

He only shook his head before shuffling towards me. He looked like he was about to cry. I looked over to Matt Berry as he walked to Shadz to tell him whatever was going to be told to me. I knew it had to do with Eve since I’d be last to know if it didn’t concern her.

“Eve… she’s in the hospital. Her family got to her, Lea’s crying hysterically. She managed out that you needed to go home before Bri took the phone to tell me everything. Johnny, it’s not good. She’s banged up and she’s barely hanging on.” He whispered and then went to tell Zacky.

“Johnny?” Shadz asked as he walked close to me.

“I need to get home. I need to see Eve.” I choked out before taking off my bass and running to the side of the stage.

I could barely hear Matt telling the crowd why I had ran off stage and why our tour was being put on a halt. He said something about the people in the crowd giving their information to the Berry boys and we’d give them free tickets to our pick up tour.

I ran to the dressing room and found my phone. I quickly called the airport and booked a flight back home for as soon as possible. I needed to get home and be with my fiancé.

---

“How is she?” I asked as I ran into the waiting room with everyone, and I mean everyone there with watery eyes.

"It's not good... They're barely able to keep a pulse." Leanna whispered as the other girls flung themselves into the guys' arms. "Johnny... I can't lose her. She's so important to me. She's the perfect image of the daughter I wanted to have with Jimmy." Le Le sobbed and I hugged my best friend's wife.

"I know. I don't want her to leave either." I cried before I heard Star freaking out.

"We're her family! Why the hell can't we see her?" She hollered and the doctor sighed.

"Only spouses or legal guardians may go see her." He said and I stepped forward.

"I'm her fiancé." I said and he nodded.

"Then follow me." I nodded and followed the doctor down the long corridors.

She was placed at the very end of the ICU. Her room was decent sized, but bare. There was nothing to show her that people cared about her. The walls were a dull gray and the only sound was the sound of our feet pounding on the floor and the machine's beeping that was supporting her now. Her tall, thin, frame was covered with a thin blanket and there were wires hooked up to every part of her.

"She's barely hanging on. There was a few broken ribs that punctured her left lung, internal bleeding in her stomach, swelling in her trachea, welts on her back, broken arm, and she hit her head pretty hard on the cement floors in the park. All in all, it's a miracle that she even made it to the hospital." He said and I nodded as I sat next to her and grasped her hand.

"Baby, I'm here. Please wake up." I cried into the palm of her hand.

I felt someone's hand on my back and turned to see a faded Jimmy. He was smiling at me sadly with apologetic eyes. He mouthed out his pleas for forgiveness and I smiled at him as my tears splattered to the floor.

"I forgive you for leaving. I know you didn’t mean too... But Jimmy, please don't take Eve from me." I begged as I clutched onto her hand and started panicking when the beeping became more quiet. "Jimmy, please save her." I whispered as I paged the nurses who came running in not a minute later with those shock pads.

"Sir, I need you to leave." A nurse said and I was going to object before the doctor yelled something that was making me numb.

"Shit! We're losing her! Give me a higher voltage." He yelled and I was pushed out the door in time to see her body jumping from the shocks through the little window.

"Eve!" I cried out before two male nurses 'guided' me towards the rest of our group.

"How is she?" Lea asked and I fell into a chair crying.

"She was dying the last I checked." I cried out and all the girls hugged me.

Please don't have her leave me. I begged God silently as I felt myself breaking. I didn't want her to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so no voting. my friend and I agreed that if i wrote a sequel it'd suck because the ending to this story that i have planned out is so cute. but yea thats what i wanted to say, oh and that the next chapter will be posted sometime later cause i wrote it like two days ago ^.^ lmao. who thinks im being a cruel heartless woman (be honest)? I personally think i'm not, then again i know how the story will turn out and you don't.
haha,
ash
P.S.
4 FUCKING PAGES OF COMMENTS! i love you guys so much ^.^