Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Awake

I finally found my way out of the darkness and opened my eyes to see a white wall. I heard beeping noises and took my hand to my face to feel a breathing tube near my nose. I sighed before looking around.

The room was bare of any indications of life. No flowers, no get well cards, no balloons, no nothing. No one was in my room. I was alone and that fucking terrified me. I was so close to freedom, and yet I chose this instead. What was I thinking? I mean, Jimmy wasn’t even here.

“Liar.” I whispered as I ripped the IV out of my hand.

I winced as I tore off all the wires from me. I screamed that he was a liar. He didn’t keep his word. He left me alone, they all did. He fucking lied to me. He took me away from peace to leave me here alone. I was gone from my friend and mother.

Before I knew it I had a freak attack and started tearing things apart. It was known to everyone and their uncle that I hated hospitals. I’ve never liked a place that helped people die. Add in the fact that I was pissed that Jimmy lied and the fear that engulfed me as I saw that no one was there for me, well it wasn’t a pretty sight.

“NURSE!” A doctor called and I clawed at his grip on me while thrashing around in his arms. My hair clung to my face as kept trying to head but him. I managed to kick him in the groins and ran out of the room.

I didn’t know where I was heading for, but my feet did. My body was sore, but that meant nothing to me. I just pushed the screaming limbs to move faster and faster as I tried to out run everyone. I bumped into someone and smiled when I saw Johnny.

“Eve?” He whispered as he stared at me like I had three heads.

“Johnny.” I panted before kissing him passionately.

He grunted into the kiss and pulled us so that we were on a waiting chair. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes like he hasn’t seen them in eons. His brown eyes began to water up as she gave me his cocky grin that I fell in love with. I smiled and kissed him again before he pushed me away.

“Why aren’t you in your room?” He asked as Lea walked in like a zombie.

“LEA!” I screamed before running to her, forgetting Johnny’s question.

“Eve… EVE!” She cried before hugging me tightly. “Fuck Eve! The next time I tell you to wait someplace you’re to wait there!” She cried as I held onto her.

“I’m sorry. I’m awake now.” I mumbled into her hair and felt her cheeks rise with a smile.

“Don’t scare us like that again!” Johnny said and I smiled weakly at him.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized for what seemed like the thousandth time.

“There she is.” I heard the doctor cry and I tensed up.

They were coming towards us with a pointy needle and guards. His face was red from anger and his clothes disheveled from my thrashing. I turned to Johnny with pleading eyes.

“Please don’t let me be alone.” I whispered and he nodded.

“Miss Sullivan, please come quietly or we’ll have to sedate you.” The doctor warned and I gulped.

“Can Johnny and Lea come too?” I asked and the doctor sighed.

“You’re in a stable condition, actually better than stable if you can cause a scene like that and run away, so yes. Your visitors can stay until visiting hours are over.” I squealed and Johnny laughed at me and Lea when she joined my squealing fest.

---

“Bye you guys.” I said as I waved all of them off.

“I’ll be back tomorrow baby.” Johnny whispered before kissing me.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said tiredly.

Johnny had closed the door and my mind tried to wrap itself around the news that everyone updated me on. My mom and step brothers were in jail. They’d be serving heavy time, even when the youngest gets out of the juvenile detention center he’s being sent to a real prison. A month after I’m free from this place they have to finish up their last month on tour, since they walked out on the last leg of the tour. Johnny insisted that I went with them so they’d understand why he ran off. I smiled and agreed, just to live on the tour bus with Johnny.

Then they had asked me what I dreamt about what happened when I was unconscious. I told them everything that happened. Johnny seemed hurt that I had forgotten him for a moment, but that passed when he realized he was one of two reasons as to why I really came back. Everyone was happy that they were right after Johnny, I didn’t know why but then again they were a weird bunch.

Eve. I heard Jimmy call out before he sat next to me.

“You lied to me. I woke up and I was alone.” I cried and he sighed.

I know. I really meant to be here when you woke up. I planned on being right in your face when you woke up so I’d be true to my words. I’m really sorry Chicky-Poo. But I have something that I want to show you. He whispered and I felt my ears twitch with interest.

“I’m looking.” I said and he smiled before I saw a giant pair of wings on his back fluttering happily. “Wings? I thought you were already an angel.” I said and he shook his head.

I wasn’t, I was just dead. I didn’t know it but me helping you was a test. If I could pass it then I’d get my wings… I could tell Jimmy was holding back from me.

“What aren’t you telling me?” I asked with fear rising inside of me. “You aren’t leaving are you?” I panicked and he snickered.

No. Eve, I’m your guardian angel. He whispered and my jaw fell.

“You’re my guardian angel?” I asked and he nodded.

I was meant to always be your guardian angel. He said and I smiled happily.

“How ironic. My guardian angel has always been my favorite drummer.” We laughed before he held me and we fell asleep with his wings covering us.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this made me cry. and i hope you all got that before this chapter he was a spirit, not her angel. he never knew what he was doing in his after life, all he knew was that he was with Eve from day one. the story's not done yet, but it's close. maybe one or two more chapters. probably one because I can't think of anything else for this story.
comment,
ash