Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

The Arrival

Welcome to my hometown Chicky-poo. Now we have a lot to do in order for this to go as planned. First, we need to get a place to crash and food--

“Eve, is that the only thing you have?” Angel asked and I nodded. “Okay, well let’s go home shall we?”

“Sure.”

… Sure, you get to find the stripper friend before I can check her out. Just great. Okay well I’m going to go see my wife. He vanished before I could even say bye.

“He won’t ever change, will he?” I questioned under my breath.

“So do you want to go to the job site first or go shopping?” She asked before my stomach roared out of hunger. The little meal on the plane didn’t satisfy it.

“Any place where I can eat is good.” I said laughing a little bit. She joined in while nodding her head.

*Time skip wavy-ness!*

“The food here is great.” Angel said as we walked into her club.

“Yea and I’m sure this-- OH MY GOD DRUMS!” I yelled before running and jumping onto the stage.

“You must really like drums.” She must be referring to the fact that I was playing with my sticks on both the plane and in her car.

“Honestly, it’s the only instrument I know how to play. And it’s actually very soothing.” I said before sitting on the stool.

“Why don’t you play them?” I looked up to see a muscular guy with brown hair and eyes smiling at me from the bar.

“The real drummer won’t get mad?” I asked taking out my sticks.

“Don’t worry Eve, there is no real drummer. Bands who want to play here or we hire to play use all the stage equipment.” Angel said before disappearing into the back.

I nodded and began to randomly tap it while thinking of which song to play. My iPod was dead so I couldn’t turn to that for help and the only songs I have memorized are the ones that Rev taught me. I giggled a little as the song Beast and the Harlot came to my head. I didn’t even realize when the random drumming transformed into that song.

You would play that in a strip club wouldn’t you? I smiled when I heard him next to me. It was just so much better for my self-esteem for him to be here.

“How is she?” I asked barely moving my lips.

She’s tough. Right now she’s with friends and family planning a party for when the guys return. Apparently, Johnny and his girlfriend split. He smiled and I could tell he was more than happy to see his wife.

“She has to be strong to survive being married to you. I’ve been around you since the twenty-ninth of December and I barely know how ANYONE can put up with you.” I said jokingly.

Sure, be mean to the guy who saved your life! He said before going to actually walk away.

“I love you, you know that. And I’m… Sorry.” I muttered while coming close to the end of the song.

I’m sorry what? I thought you said you were sorry but I must be mistaken because the Eve I know would never apologize unless she was trying to appease her family. His smile was so annoying.

“I’m sorry for everything since boarding the plane. Rev, I love you so don’t get mad at me. I don’t want to see you leave me too.” I said before I felt his arms around my neck.

I won’t leave you… For long anyway. Now, why would you think I was going to leave you? He asked as I hit the last note.

The crowed, that I never noticed until now, erupted into applause as I turned around. I saw him standing in front of me so I bent my head back to make it look like I was thanking god.

“Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are the scariest thing about you?” I asked seriously.

No.

“Well they are, at least to me. All of the human emotions can be seen in the eyes of the people. Normally I’m cool with that, but when people have this far off gaze it scares me.” I said before getting up.

“Way to go new be! I‘m Kyle by the way.” The muscular man said as I walked off the stage.

Wait, why?

“Thanks. I’m Eve.” Everyone introduced themselves as I walked by and to the bar. I really wanted to be alone to explain this clearly.

Evey, why? Rev asked as I sat in a corner booth.

“Because every time someone, whom I’m on good terms with, has that look I end up hurt in the end. My dad, mom, and friends all did that before they either walked out or turned against me. And I know that you’ll do the same. After all, after I find these guys like I’m supposed to the need for me is gone. You won’t have a reason to stay with me." I said holding back my tears.

I'm not going to leave you. I'm afraid you'd get hurt without me here to help you. Also when I'm staring into space it means I'm either thinking of what we do next or I'm thinking of my life when I was alive. You can always ask about that. Trust me Chicky-poo there is no way you're getting rid of me anytime soon. He said while draping his arm over me.

"Good. I'd rather die than lose the one person who actually cared... Even if that one person is dead." I said before laughing a little. I heard him chuckling until I felt his lips press to the side of my hair.

So what's today's plan? He asked before stealing one of my French fries.

"Well, she showed me the house but other than that I have to go shopping by myself because she needs to work... She even gave me money to blow." I said with a smile.

Okay. So you and I can go on a date. He smiled at me when I started to blush.

"O-okay." I mumbled before taking another fry.

*The funkadelic time skips.. Idk.. Sleep deprivation is so not good for my mental health*

Yes, let's totally go to the hair salon and have idiotic girly-ness fun. Like cha let's like get our nails done and shet. I laughed at the Rev making fun of the preppy girls in front of us. He was doing the most perfect impression of them. I mean I know not all preps are bad, I used to be friends with a lot of them, but these two girls fit the stereotype of preps to the ‘T’.

“You’re such a douche… You’re amazing.” I whispered as I sat in the chair.

I know. I rolled my eyes at his infectious smile.

“So what can I do for you today?” The hair stylist said as he looked at me.

“I want the top layer of my hair to be jet black.” I said before he started to work on me.

So, I found out my husband was cheating on me with a younger girl and I almost cried. I looked over at the Rev to see him sitting in the hair dryers with a pink apron on while imitating the lady next to him, who was talking to the lady who was working on her nails. And then I found out it was my coworker and I was all like ‘Bitch. Back. Off!’ I smiled a little when he did the whole finger snapping, head bobbing thing.

Suddenly I saw that he wasn’t near the woman and got a little worried. There is no telling what trouble he could be getting himself in.

Evey! You have to see this! This chick is getting a full body spray tan and she’s got a big chest! Jimmy screamed out while doing a lot of frantic hand gestures. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity before he ran off to see the poor girl getting her fake tan. He came out a minute later with a stunned expression on his face.

“What happened?” I asked lowly.

As the chick was finishing stripping I saw her PENIS! The she was a HE! I burst out laughing and everyone turned towards me like I was crazy.

“Sorry I was thinking about a joke my friend told me like last week.” I said before people turned away from me.

Smooth. Like the Rocky Mountains. Rev said while pouring green dye into the bottle that was going to be used to dye this platinum blond’s hair.

“What are you doing?” I asked regretting it the moment I finished.

I’m bored! I’m going to replace the shampoos with food coloring and put crazy dye colors in the normal dye bottles. It’s so much fun and I highly recommend doing it. It’s good for the soul. Trust me, I’ve never been a doctor in my whole life. I giggled a little at his comment.

“Okay miss, come this way please.” The man said while introducing me to an empty chair.

Evey! Look over here! I looked to see him pouring hot pink dye on to a elderly lady’s snow white hair.

“You prick!” I screamed loudly. The costumers looked at me… Again. “I have turrets!” I screamed as Rev laughed.

Nice! I rolled my eyes at him and watched as he was being… Himself.

*Time skips and Rainbow hair ^^*

Well that was fun. Rev said as we exited the beauty salon. I rolled my eyes at him before walking ahead of him. I really wanted to see the faces of the costumers when they thought they’d get blond hair but instead they get purple.

“You’re such a douche… I think I’ve fallen in love with you.” I said shaking my head.

Aw I love you too! He hugged me tightly and I started to giggle a little. Ok so what’s next?  He asked and I rolled my eyes.
       
“Clothes, sticks, sketch pad, and the paper where you can iron designs onto your clothes.” I said before walking to a smoothie stand.
 
“May I help you?” The girl at the counter asked    

“Yeah, can I have a banana and strawberry smoothie?” She nodded and got to work making the smoothie as I dug out $7 from my back pocket.
 
Hey Evey, don’t go out alone. Rev’s request startled me.

“Well to the naked eye I am alone right now.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

What I mean is, don’t go out when I’m not around unless someone else is there with you.

“Here you go ma’am.” The woman said as she handed me my drink.
 
“Thank you. Keep the change.” I said before walking away. After a sip of my heaven in a cup I looked at Rev like he had three heads. “Why can’t I go out alone?”    

You can’t go out alone for reasons. Now lets hit some stores! He interlaced his fingers with mine before pulling me towards the actual clothing stores. I knew I wasn’t going to get a clear answer and I was kind of happy.
 
“They’re still searching for me aren’t they?” I questioned as we entered Hot-topic. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at the ground. “Jimmy look, they have a whole section dedicated to you and Avenged.” I said pulling him towards the back wall.

Oh cool. Hey look at this, Johnny still looks so short. You know Johnny always had to look up to his girls because he was always at their knee level. I laughed a little as he was going on about Johnny’s size. The band was so amazing. The one that made it amazing, besides me, was Syn. He’s such an awesome guitarist that just him playing would make the band a hit, if I wasn’t on the drums at least. Zacky is the freaking Pillsbury dough boy of the band. I giggled at his comment then laughed a little when I pictured Rev poking Zacky’s stomach causing Zacky to giggle. Johnny is the short shit amazing bassist that people dream about having in their band and cried over when they couldn’t get him. And Matt Shadows is an outrageously awesome, dark and mysterious, kick bum super vocalist that could impregnate little girls with just his vocals alone. I smiled at him as he made my hand grab at EVERY shirt and a few hoodies that he liked. What?    

“I just can’t wait until I get to see you hanging out with your band as a whole again.” I said before moving away from the back, after snatching a poster of course, and to the underwear section.
 
I can’t wait to see the underwear you buy. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.
 
“Just don’t get ‘happy.’” I said as I looked through the garments.
 
No promises. I chuckled before tuning him out while in the store.

*Skipping time because I don’t want to write a shopping spree thingy.*

After my feet started to kill me and I had like twenty million bags in my hands I was tired.

“Shopping sprees are so annoying!” I groaned to Angel when she picked me up.

“Did you get anything nice?” She asked as she helped me load the bags into the trunk of her car.

“Clothes, clothes, clothes, a sketch pad, paper, clothes, a poster, clothes, and more clothes. I’ve never had so many clothes in my entire life.” I said while I sat on the trunk just to pack my mountain of clothes down.

“Isn’t that everything you wanted though?” I shook my head before getting off the back of her car.

“No. I couldn’t find drum sticks anywhere in that mall. I’m in dire need of new sticks.” I sighed as I grabbed my sticks from the front seat. “These are seeing its final hours but I don’t know where I can find new ones at.” Absentmindedly I began to caress the worn out wood.

A drummer can’t survive life with out their drum sticks. Rev said as began to twirl his drum sticks in his hands.

I nodded before resting my head on the window and closing my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

"Eve, sweetie wake up." A sweet voice called to me and I groaned a little.

"Mommy, go away." I mumbled before I heard a soft giggle. Then it hit me. I just called Angel 'mommy'. "Sorry." I said waking up.

"It's okay. You can refer to me as your mom if you want, everyone else does. But look, I found a place that sells drum sticks." I jumped up and saw that she did.

"... I LOVE YOU!" I shouted before running out of the car.

When I walked into the store it was like rocker heaven. There were guitars and basses hanging on the wall with rows of strings and picks surrounding them. I looked around until I found the drum kits and showroom drums.

MY DW! Rev shouted with a smile. I was really in heaven when he started to play alone.

"You like that set? We could buy it and put it in the club if you'd like." Angel said coming from behind me.

Hell yea set the shit up! Rev shouted, making my decision for me.

"That would make me really happy." I said with a smile.

"Ok. You can go find the sticks while I order these." I smiled and ran to the drumming gear.

"He'd like these better." A woman said while pointing to the pro sticks.

"Well we can come back later and see if the boys would agree." A blond said while rubbing the one girl's back.

Leanna. Jimmy whispered and when I turned to look at him I saw his undying love for the woman. So this was his wife.

"Excuse me." The girls turned to look at me.

"Are we in the way?" The blond one asked and I nodded.

"I just need to get a pair of the pros." I said before Leanna gave me a pair. "Thanks... I'm sure he'd be happy to get anything that you give him." I said before turning to walk away.

"Um, what?" She asked sounding confused.

"Well any guy would be happy to receive anything his girlfriend gives him, especially if he really loves her. No matter what you get for your guy I'm sure he'd love it." I said with a smile.

"Yeah... Thanks." I saw her smile and I could instantly see why the Rev would fall for her. She's beautiful through and through.

You have a talent for reading the situation and saying the right things. Jimmy said with an underlining 'Thank you' in there.

"Thanks. You have that talent too." I said before putting the drum sticks on counter.

*Oh magical time skips when will I stop using you? Answer: Never*

So are you going to sleep tonight or going to work? Jimmy asked while sitting on my bed.

"Face the wall. And honestly, Angel said I could stay home and sleep but I want to go to work and see how things run. Plus I want to use the drums there before I get rusty." I said while putting on my white tank top.

How are you going to get rusty? You practice more than anyone else I know! He said and I giggled.

"Jimmy, shut up. If I go to work tonight that means you get to watch the strippers and get your magical booze there." I said before slipping on my white skinny jeans.

Why are you so white today? He asked when he turned and saw me putting on a white hoodie.

"Because I feel like it." I stuck my tongue out at him before he grabbed me and started to attack me viciously with tickles. Thank god no body was home yet. "Uncle, UNCLE!" I screamed through gasps of air.

Eve, why do you follow me around? Even when we first met you were by me constantly and asking me to always stay. He questioned while rolling off of me.

"Because I thought I was dying the first night I met you. I thought you were there to take me to the other side. But then it became that I just couldn't feel safe without you around me. You're like a guardian angel to me." I smiled before I heard the door slam shut.

"Ever, you better be getting ready for bed!" Angel screamed and I felt my jaw drop.

"I thought you said that I could go to work today!" I heard the Rev laughing at me and I glared daggers at him.

"No. I'm sorry but it's too crazy today, but you can start tomorrow." I groaned before yelling an agitated 'Okay.' I was so upset that I started undressing while not caring if Jimmy saw anything.

You're that mad about not going to a strip club... I thinking I like you more now. Rev said as I cuddled next to him.

"Good night." I mumbled before going to sleep on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3!!!! Yeah so no more editors. Oh hey in Critical Acclaim what's the last word in the chorus that Jimmy sings? Some lyric places says 'a clone' others say 'acclaim' and i say "IDFK! I just need it for the story" so please help