Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

The Proper meeting

Evey, come on time to wake up. … Evey, you’re too fat and you’re crushing me so get up! Jimmy said laughing.

“You’re mean to me.” I groaned while turning over.

Yeah, yeah. Now get up and get ready cause you gotta go down to the bar. Remember Angel told you to go in early today. Jimmy said and I groaned.

“Why me?” I asked before getting out of bed. “Jimmy?”

Yes chicky-poo? I smiled before hugging him.

“Thank you for letting me cry like a little kid yesterday.” I whispered before burying my face into his neck.

Anytime kid. I’ll be here for you no matter what. I smiled before releasing him. He saw that I had a few stray tears and wiped them away with his thumbs. Okay I know the song says that you can cry if you want to on your birthday but you don’t have that choice. You have to get ready for work. Jimmy said before kissing my forehead.

“Fine.” I sighed with a smile before turning to my drawers. “I just need clothes to put on after my shower.” I mumbled while pulling out a black tank top, black skinny jeans, underwear, and arm warmers.

I ran into the bathroom before Lilly could. We have a communal bathroom here, it’s not that bad when you’re used to having to use a neighbor’s bathroom. I didn’t have the time to notice the way the bathroom was design yesterday, because I was sitting next to the toilet puking out my guts, but it had a very… Greek theme to it. Like it was built out of marble and the corners of the walls held the Greek stands that kind of looked like it was part of the Parthenon. It actually made me think it was a bath house for the gods and goddesses… I felt so plain standing next to it.

“Oh well.” I sighed before turning on the hot water. “… Did I bring music?” I wondered aloud before I heard Scream playing on the sink. I saw that there was an iPod doc and my iPod, fully charged, sitting there with a piece of paper that had a smiling face on it. “Thanks Jimmy.” I called out before I started to strip while dancing to the beat.

After I made sure all traces of cloth was removed from my flesh I jumped under the warm water. I sighed as I felt the muscles in my body loosening up. Who knew jumping half way across the country would finally bring me peace? Well I’m sure Jimmy knew. Ever since he showed up in my room on the twenty-eighth he’s been caring about me like I was his precious little sister. I mean, he saw the bruises on my bloodied body and instantly began to treat my wounds. His presence never scared me though… It was just soothing. Like he’s always been there watching out for me when I’d get beaten. I was always thankful for him and that feeling.

Chicky-poo you can’t take forever in there! Jimmy called over the music.

“Fine!” I grumbled over the water.

With a pout I washed my hair and body. Angel said I could use her shampoo but it smelt too funky to me so I used my strawberry shampoo, I don’t like conditioner since it makes hair feel too greasy.

“You better be gone Jimmy.” I said while washing the last of the shampoo out.

Leaving right now. Jimmy vanished as he heard the sound of the water being turned off.

I got out of the shower and grabbed the nearby towel to wrap it around my body. I grabbed the smaller towel and began to rub the water out of my hair. After about 90% of the water was gone I brushed my hair and plugged in the hair dyer. I turned it on and then sort of cringed at the sound. I was SO loud.

Hair dryers won’t hurt you! Jimmy cried and I wanted to smack him so badly.

“Sorry!” I said before starting the contraption again. I was happy when my hair dried quickly because that meant I could put on my clothes instead of standing in a bath towel. “Jimmy, you still wanna do my hair?” I asked with a smile.

I never said I wanted too! He screamed after I heard him falling off my bed.

I laughed before putting on my black bra and panties and grabbing my cover up. Do you know how hard it is to find cover up for albino skin? Pretty fucking hard! When I finally managed I bought, I don’t know maybe, seventy and I’m almost out!

I sighed while applying the makeup to the parts of my body that’s going to be seen by public eyes, and since I’m just wearing a shirt that shows a good portion of my body I have to cover up a lot.

“Jimmy can you come in here and check if I missed any place?” I asked pulling on my pants and shirt.

Sure! Jimmy said before poofing into the bathroom in black smoke.

“Jeez you must’ve really loved the Seize the Day video.” I commented while waving the smoke from my face.

Oh yea cause watching the lead vocals strip gave me a huge hard on. I gasped at his statement.

“I never knew you went for that team!” I said with a smile.

You really need to think over that statement before I leave you. My jaw dropped when I saw Jimmy’s smile.

“NOT COOL DUDE! Don’t ever say that to me!” I yelled before slapping his arm.

Sorry. But yea you’re good with the cover up. He said and I sighed.

“Good.” I said before applying my eyeliner and eye shadow. I pulled up my solid black arm warmers before exiting the bathroom with my toiletries in hand. “Time for the bling.” I said smiling at the comment.

No, please don’t ever do that. You’re not gangster enough, unlike me. He said popping his collar.

“Suuuuure.” I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

What?

“Well let’s see, I’ve grown up in the Bronx ruled by gangs while you grew up here… not ruled by gangs. I think I’m more gangsta than you.” Well that comment broke out a verbal war between us.

*First time skip in this chapter and it’s on the 3rd page… WOOT!*

Jimmy and I were still arguing about how gangster we were when we walked into the club.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!” Everyone shouted while throwing confetti in my face.

“Thanks.” I said smiling. Suddenly my stomach roared and I blushed. “I want Lucky Charms.” I said and everyone laughed at me.

“Why Lucky Charms?” Lilly asked while putting on her coat, she was probably going to get me some.

“’Cause they’re magically delicious.” I said smiling.

Like me. Jimmy beamed while making a tempting pose on the bar.

“Oh god.” I whispered since everyone was still looking at me. “Thanks you guys. I really feel the love.” I said before the door swung open.

“Sorry we’re late… EVEY!” Leanna said before she attacked me with hugs. “How’s the birthday girl? Is she good? Oh I have a present for you!” She said before running outside again.

“Um… She really didn’t have to do that.” I said while moving to sit on the stage.

She’ll do that if she likes you. Let her have her fun. Jimmy said next to me. Ironically Val and Gena said the same thing about her.

"Okay! I got it." Leanna said while running in and hugging me... Again. "Happy birthday." She said while handing me a pair of Jimmy's old sticks and diamond heart necklace.

...

My jaw dropped when she handed them to me. I was just in awe over how she can just give a complete stranger such amazing gifts. I felt like I didn't deserve them... Especially since I couldn't tell her that I'm constantly around Jimmy.

"Leanna... I don't know what to say..." I said while caressing the presents.

"Well I know it's probably a little too much but Jimmy always said that he wanted his second favorite sticks to go to someone born on Valentine's Day and that heart is something that we picked out for if we ever had a daughter. I want you to have them both. Please accept them." She said with the slightest pout on her face.

"I'd be honored." I smiled before hugging her. "I have to admit, I've seen a lot of people bash on you girls just because you married their favorite Avenged members, and I used to agree, but I can see why the boys chose you over anyone else." I said before the engulfed me into a hug.

"Eve, you're just so cute!" Gena cried out before Val cleared her throat.

"Eve, we think you're amazing too. We actually thought that when we met you yesterday and we'd be happy if you'd be our friend." Val beamed before Jimmy started laughing.

Evey, they won't leave you alone until you accept their request. These chics are hardcore about standing their ground, that's why they can still keep cool when their boys are on road. Jimmy said draping his arm around Leanna's shoulder... With another magical beer in his hand.

"Honestly, I was hoping that we can be friends since last night." I said with a smile.

"Okay great you're all friends." Lilly said with a container in her hands. "Now the birthday girl is gonna eat and girls you have to help us set up for the party."

"Right." We agreed and dispersed.

"Hey Eve, how old are you?" Val asked, she probably just noticed how young I looked compared to everyone.

"I'm eighteen." Her mouth fell open.

"Why aren't you in school?" Gena asked while bringing in the party supplies.

"I graduated a year ago. I studied a lot so I could get out of that hell early." I smiled at the graduation ceremony.

"Oh, your parents must be proud." Jimmy smacked his forehead at Leanna's comment.

"Actually, I wouldn't know. My parents weren't there." I smiled and everyone looked at me before going back to what they were doing. Only Leanna was chore free so she came to talk to me.

"Why didn't they know?" I smiled at the worry etched onto her face. Besides Angel, there was no living person who was concerned with me.

"I don't know my dad or mom." It technically was the truth. My dad walked out before I could make any solid memories of him and I don't know the woman that my mom has become.

"Oh... Well I'll always be here for you." She pulled out a pen from her purse and a napkin laying on the table. "This is my number. Call me when ever for whatever." She said while scribbling a number on the plain napkin.

"I will, thanks." I smiled before I heard the door opening.

"Hey guys!" Leanna, Val, and Gena exclaimed as their families started to pile in.

Sweet right? Leanna I mean. Jimmy asked while looking at his wife lovingly.

"Yea. I can see why you chose her... But really bagging an ex-porn star." I shook my head with a huge grin. "Only you can do that." I said chuckling.

Yea, but that wasn't why I fell in love with her. It was her beautiful smile and heart. I knew that she was the only one for me the moment I laid eyes on her. I could see his love for her emanating from every part of his heart.

"Eve, we need you to set up to play." Angel called from stage.

"Okay!" I yelled before putting on the necklace amongst the others. I latched it above the death bat and saw both her and Jimmy smiling at the placement.

"So, what song are you going to play?" Val asked as she decorated the stage front.

"Any requests? I know them all by heart." She smiled while thinking of a song.

"How about Dear God?" I nodded and began to play her request. Shortly after I heard the girls screaming out of joy.

"We have someone we want you to meet." I heard Val say closer to the stage.

"My god... Jimmy!" I heard one of the boys scream and heard all of their feet pounding on the wooden floor.

I could feel my heart racing as I saw Jimmy in front of me. His smile told me that this was the happiest moment in his afterlife. His blue eyes shown pure delight. His stance was warm and inviting. I was the complete opposite of him. I wasn't smiling at all, not even a nervous smile. No, I was trying to hold in my fear of meeting these guys. My green eyes were, I'm hoping, vacant of any emotion and my stance was... Well me hitting the last notes of the song while praying to a fictional man called 'God' for help. I was scared of them and their view of me.

"... Dude, that's not Jimmy." Syn said with disappointment evident in his voice.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm Eve, not Jimmy." I said shrinking further into my own world... It was funny that I've created that world to hide from the men who abused me daily and now I'm using it to hide from the disappointment of four men I never met in my life.

"She's just as good as Jimmy right?" Leanna asked and I had to stop her right there.

"Please don't say that. It's insulting the greatest drummer of all time. I'm not even close to being as amazing as the Rev and I'd rather not be compared to him." I said before jumping off the stage. "Thanks Val for asking me to play, but I have to earn my keep now." I hugged her before going to the bar with Angel.

Sorry about that. They're really happy to meet you, they just got angry at themselves for thinking that you were me. Jimmy said forcing me into his chest.

"Yeah I know." I mumbled reaching the bar.

Eve, don’t be sad. He mumbled before kissing my cheek.

“Hey Eve, can you take this to Val’s table?” Lilly asked handing me a tray of forty’s.

“Sure… Lilly, how does everyone know Val and the rest of them? I mean, you guys are more friendly with them than you were with the regulars last night.” I said taking the tray into my hand.

“Oh, well Angel grew up with them and then as Angel began to take us in we’d go with her to their house and hang out and have fun.” She explained smiling.

“Oh. So Angel is used to taking in complete strangers?” I asked a bit afraid of the answer.

“No. If she sees a child who is afraid of something and truly wishes to escape that fear, by any means, then she asks the child if they’d like to go live with her. Honestly, when she told me she grew up in an orphanage her reasoning began to make sense to me. Trust me, she won’t let anyone hurt us.” Lilly said as Rose was walking by.

“Yea sweetie, Angel would rather sacrifice her life to see us all living happily. Technically her strip club is one of the cleanest ones you could possibly think of because she wants all her ‘kids’ protected.” I looked around and was in shock when I saw how true Rose’s words were. All the girls here just stripped until they were wearing a mini-skirt and a tube-top. In New York, or any other place for that matter, the strippers would keep going.

“Yeah, we get it I’m a nice mother. Now can we please not keep our costumers waiting?” Angel yelled from behind the girls. They jumped before going back to the drinks they were making. “Go.” Angel ordered with a smile.

“Okay!” I smiled while having the urge to skip to the table, I walked though since knowing me I’d fall and spill the drinks.

“EVE!” Leanna screamed when she saw me. “So when are they going to sing happy birthday to you?” She asked jumping up and down like a child. I giggled a little while setting down the drinks.

“I hope they won’t.” I said while looking at her pouting.

“Don’t tell her that. She’ll make it so they do.” Syn said with a smile. “Uh sorry about earlier… I just thought…” He trailed off and I smiled at him sweetly.

“I understand.” He smiled before we both noticed a little chic was gone. “… Where did she go?” I asked before Zacky pointed to her running to Angel. “SHIT!” I yelled before giving the tray to Johnny and running after her.

As I was running I felt like I was running from my family again. I guess after running in the city running in crowded places just makes one feel that way. Sadly when ever there was a clear spot I freakin fell and landed right on my ass… Hard. I could hear Jimmy laughing every time as he was running next to me.

Give up. She’s just going to get her wish. He said through his laughter.

“No, she won’t.” I whispered as I grabbed her arm. “Leanna, please don’t ask them to sing.” I was willing to beg at this point. I’ve always been embarrassed about celebrating my birthdays… It just made me feel so… Self centered.

“Too late, I already requested it.” She beamed and I groaned. “Why don’t you want them to sing?” She asked while guiding me back to the table.

“Because it’s embarrassing.” I groaned before we reached the table.

“Did you get her in time?” Matt asked when Leanna sat down.

“No.” I pouted before rubbing my ass. “And worse part is, I think I bruised my ass when I fell on it… Multiple times.” I mumbled before placing my hands on the table. They were all laughing at me as I turned a light shade of pink.

I rolled my eyes at them when I remembered that we never really properly introduced ourselves. I think Leanna figured that out too because she cleared her throat and the laughing settled.. A little.

“Guys, this is Eve, my new best friend.” She said hugging my waist… God I’m going to be really close to this one. “Eve, this is Brian, a.k.a Synyster Gates.”

“Hey.” He said while shaking my hand. I nodded in response.

“Matt Shadows.” He just waved to me. “Zacky V.” He smiled and said his hi. “And Johnny.” He actually got up to hug me… but he actually caused the drinks to spill. I didn’t react fast enough and my arm warmer got soaked in the palm area.

“HOLY SHIT!” I screamed before pulling off my arm warmer. I fell to the ground and began to blow on the stinging wound as everyone sent their attention to the mess on the table… Well not EVERYONE.

“Are you okay… What the fuck happened?” Johnny yelled when he saw my bruised arm and the gash in my hand. I didn’t put cover up on the bruises because I didn’t think I’d have a reason to take off the gloves. I dug my own grave with him now.