Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Hiding the Scars

I looked up at him and saw the worry etched into his face. My heart speed up and before I knew it Johnny held my arm and was dragging me towards the… MEN’S BATHROOM!

“Dude! I’m a girl!” I shouted as he shoved me in and ran to the sinks.

“Well your hand must burn like a bitch!” He yelled running my hand under the cold water. I had to admit it felt nice.

“Why are you so concerned about it?” I asked harshly… It was just weird to me to have someone care that much for me.

“Because I am!” He said trying to intimidate me…

“Pfft…” I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. He was just so cute.

“What?” He asked still puffing out his chest.

“Please stop with the tough guy act.” I said through my laughing fit.

“Are you that scared by me?” He asked proud of himself.

“Sorry sweetie but no.” I said before standing up straight, showing him how tall I really was. “I’m like 6’4 and you’re about 5’4.” I mumbled, taking my hand away from the cold water.

Awww the short shit looks like he’s about to cry. Careful you might step on him. Jimmy said before laughing hysterically.

“Oh… So you can’t be her.” He muttered and I was shocked that he mistook me as someone else.

“So I can’t be who?” I asked kind of peeved off.

“This girl I met in New Jersey. I thought you were her, but she’s a little shorter than me.” I laughed at his comment. “What?” He asked getting red in the face.

“That was me. I was hunched over to make sure stallion didn’t fly away on me.” I said with a smile. “I’m surprised you remembered.” I kissed his cheek and giggled at his surprised expression. “Thanks. You made me feel special.” I whispered before turning to leave the bathroom.

“Eve?” Matt questioned as I bounced past him.

“I don’t know. Johnny suddenly dragged me in here. I think he wanted sex, but I didn’t give him any.” I said with an innocent tone.

“Johnny!” Matt screamed before closing the door.

Matt’s going to kill him now. He already thinks of you as a little sis since Val likes you a lot. Jimmy said and I smiled before finding Vixen.

“Vixen can I use your black biker gloves?” I asked her before she went to her next customer while looking like a panther. It fit her well since she was tall, dark, and curvy. Her curly black hair framed her face as her bright blue eyes sparkled.

“Sure sweetie. They’re in the dressing room in my coat pocket.” She said pointing to the door labeled ‘Female Employees Only.’

“Thanks.” I beamed before skipping to the changing room.

After I got the gloves and covered up my arms, since now I have to show them, I went back over to Leanna and the rest of them.

“Hey guys.” I giggled when I saw Johnny pouting like a little cry baby. “What’s wrong with Johnny?” I asked as I went to go sit on his lap.

“MATT! He fucking punched me for no reason. Said something about trying to have sex with you and then BAM! Right in my gut!” He screamed and I kind of giggled.

“I’m sorry. Matt, I was joking.” I laughed as I sat on Johnny’s lap.

“No! Get off or he’ll punch me again!” He said and then I saw Jimmy behind him pretending to punch the short dude.

I buried my face in his neck and started to laugh uncontrollably.

“I’m sorry.” My apology was muffled causing him to move me away so I could say it again.

“Say that one more time.” I laughed and kissed his cheek… Wow I just realized I do that a lot to the guys I feel safe around.

“I said I’m sorr--”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BAR’S CLOSED? I see people here!” A man yelled from the door way. I ran to Lilly who was standing in front of the man. I could smell the booze rolling off of him in waves that crashed down onto my senses. Suddenly he looked me up and down and smiled. He licked his lips and nodded towards me like I was his pray and he was going to eat me soon. “Hey I know your father. You look just like him.” I didn’t like that. Even my mother told me I was the spitting image of the man who walked out on us.

“Leave her alone and get lost. Don’t ever come here again.” Lilly demanded before attempting to push him out the door.

“Don’t touch me bitch!” He screamed and punched her. I cringed back as I saw her busted lip. He came closer to me and I prepared myself for his attack. He didn’t seem pleased with my father so I’m sure the brute of his anger will go towards me. “Hey sweetie wanna go out with me for a bit? I can show you a good time.” He rubbed his hand up my leg and I felt disgusting.

“I’d rather die.” I said backing up a little, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him and crashed his lips onto mine. I was pissed. It was my first kiss and it had to be stolen by a fucking drunk who just wants my body.

“Get away from her!” I heard the boys yell before attacking the guy. Even Jimmy was in on the fight. He was punching at the guy in the jaw and stepped on his balls… Hard.

Don’t mess with my chicky-poo! Jimmy screamed as I felt someone tugging on my arm.

“Come on sweetie over here.” Leanna cooed while pulling me away from the scene. Suddenly I heard a bottle breaking and I feared that one of them was either doing something stupid or was about to get severely hurt.

“Sorry Leanna.” I said when I broke free from her grasp. “Guys!” I screamed as I maneuvered my way around the crowd. I saw Angel with a broken glass waving in the air as she yelled at the man to leave. I smiled and when I saw her taking charge.

Hey chicky. Jimmy said while putting his arm around me.

“I hate you so much.” I whispered as I collapsed to the ground with a sigh.

“Hey you okay?” Johnny asked while kneeling next to me. I slapped his chest.

“DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!” I yelled before covering my face with my hands. “Just let him come in, get hard, and then cut off his dick and let him bleed to death.” I mumbled before I heard hissing.

“Shit…. I could…. Ow.” Brian said while covering his member.

That house left you thinking too much didn’t it? Jimmy asked while hiding behind Shadows.

“Ow.” Shadows squeaked as he turned to lean on Zacky’s shoulder.

“We should’ve done that before getting hit. Damn why didn’t we think of that?” He asked before shrugging. Johnny just stayed still on the floor next to me.

“EVE!” Leanna screamed an I cringed… Loud voices scared me. She came charging at me with an angry expression and I instantly hid behind Johnny while closing my eyes.

Yo, you’re making people think something’s up. Jimmy whispered in my ear. My eyes snapped open to see a bunch of people staring at me.

“Sorry. I saw flying purple monkeys swarming over head shouting at me to live in a world without ice cream buildings with rainbow sprinkle rooftops. Then they shouted I couldn’t live in a would with a monster river, a chocolate chip cookie sun, a blueberry muffin moon, and pocky mountains.” I explained and people started to back away from me… Well except Jimmy.

Nice cover up! I wouldn’t be able to say that with a straight face! He beamed while laughing. I started to laugh with him.

“Did you guys think I was serious? I was kidding. Hey someone HAD to lighten up the tense atmosphere…” I trailed off with a smile. It started to falter before everyone started to laugh and agree with me.

“Hey you okay?” Johnny asked while prying my grip away from his shoulder. When he hissed in pain I saw that I dug my nails into him badly…

“I’m sorry.” I said before taking him into the female changing room. “Sit there.” He did as I said and I went to search for the first aid. “Shit where is it?” I mumbled while throwing things around.

“It’s okay really..” I threw something at Johnny’s head and thankfully he dodge in time.

“No, we have to clean the wound.” I said more to myself than to him. If I was still in that apartment I could find the first aid easily under my bed. I would clean the wounds like how I used to address mine, but that might be awkward. “Fuck it. Johnny take off your shirt.” I said looking at him.

“Okay, but what are you going to do? Or did you find the kit?” He asked as I walked over to him.

“Dude, I swear I’m not gonna rape you.” I said walking towards him. He started to back up but jolted up when I bent down to lick his wounds.

“Hey that’s unsanitaryyy.” I giggled when I heard him moaning a little.

“Dude, I’m not raping you so try to think about something that gets rid of your hard on.” I said before moving closer to him.

Well jeez, this looks like rape. Jimmy said with a smile on his face. I gave him the middle finger I licked up the last wound. Fine! Have fun raping him. Jimmy yelled feigning hurt.

“Sorry this is just improvising so you can clean it better when you have an aid kit.” I mumbled before getting my arm warmer and some tape. I folded it up and taped it to his wound. I went to move away before I felt his hands on my waist and he pulled me close to him. “What ar--” I was interrupted by the feeling of his lips against mine.

I didn’t ever think I’d be kissing someone famous… Let alone someone from my favorite band of all time. I moved closer to him to deepen the kiss and soon I felt his tongue inside my mouth… I swear to fucking god I don’t know when he slipped in his tongue but I was happy he did. I found my hands moving on their own to the back of his neck and into his hair. I moaned into the kiss as I felt a strange feeling course through my body. I could tell he was getting into it too since he had me right next to his crotch and it was becoming harder with every second. He broke the kiss and he smiled at me as I panted for air.

“What was that for?” I asked through gasps of air.

“I was disinfecting the wound the guy gave you.” He held a cocky grin on his face and I went to go say something but he kissed me again and all thoughts were lost.

Whoa! Holy fucking shit why are you kissing the short shit? And short shit why are you kissing my chicky-poo? I heard Jimmy scream and broke the kiss.

“I should go… And you should take care of yourself.” I chuckled before rubbing him. I saw him jolt a little as I walked out.

“Eve, we need you to get on stage with us.” Matt said when he saw me.

“Sure… But why?”

“Well, we’re going to play Critical Acclaim…Do you think you can sing Jimmy’s part cause if not we can get someone--”

“I got it. I’ll play it and sing… Just please don’t compare me to Jimmy after.” I said before going to the stage.

“Hey chica.” Syn smiled at me then I remembered something weird.

“Is Michelle not here?” I asked scrunching up my nose.

“No, she had to stay with a friend today.” I nodded my head before Gena, Val, and Leanna came up on stage. Gena went straight to Zacky who was tuning his guitar and Val went to talk to Brian. Leanna came towards me with a grin.

“So I asked Angel if you could stay at my place tonight, and she said yes.” She squealed and I smiled at her lovingly. Jimmy was rubbing off on me.

“Well, even though you never asked me, I’d be happy to spend the night at your house.” I said smiling.

“Cool! We’re leaving right after you guys play.” She said before kissing my cheek and running off stage. I turned to see Johnny and winked at him. I saw him visibly gulp.

You’re the death of him. Jimmy said approvingly. I smiled before Shadows did the introduction and saying who I was. Ready? He asked and I nodded.

I played the intro next to a recording of the organ. If I do say so myself I was pretty good for only playing this song twice in my life. But I didn’t have time to think about anything. Jimmy started to play in front of me. Again I followed that same pattern. Drum for drum. Beat for beat. Breath for breath. Suddenly Jimmy nodded at me and I knew it was my turn for vocals.

I've had enough its time for something real
Don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far, acclaim!!

The guys turned to me with a smile before I closed my eyes to hit that last note in the chorus. I tried to keep my volume to Jimmy’s level but he overpowered me… Big time. I knew no one could hear him but I could. He sounded amazing and compared to him I sounded like a newbie who needed voice training. Jimmy always told me I was my worst critic and I’m sure he’d tell me the same thing again.

Concentrate. Match up with me. Jimmy said while catching my attention.

“Sorry.” I said before matching him again. He signaled the chorus and again I tried to match him, again I couldn’t come close.

Soon the song ended and people were applauding. The guys rushed to me with huge smiles.

“Dude that was amazing!” Brian said before handing me a bandana.

“I was off beat and off pitch. Not amazing. A fail.” I said before wiping my forehead.

“Well no one outside the band would be able to tell.” Matt said and I shook my head.

“Have you met some of your die hard fans? They’re crazy mother fuckers who bash anyone who tries to play your song. They would see my screw up and bash on me in an instant.” I said getting up and putting the sticks in my back pocket. I ended up using the pair Leanna gave me.

“Hey you were good. Can’t you take that?” Zacky asked with an attitude.

“I’ve taken all your compliments. They made me happy to know that favorite band thinks I’m a good drummer. I’m just always finding things to improve with. I’m not trying to sound like an ungrateful bitch because I was honored to play with you guys.” I said smiling before jumping off the stage.

“Well damn she’s nice… Who knew?” Zacky said as he ran up to the stage and jumped after me. “So, you’re going to hang with us tonight right?”

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah. I just gotta swing by the crib and get clothes.”

“Or you can just take some of Jimmy’s and come with us.” Leanna said with a smile.

“Well I--”

“Let’s go with that one. Come on help me hoist her into the car!” Johnny screamed as he grabbed my arm.

“Aw, is the short shit unable to carry me without help?” I asked smirking at his angry expression.

“Hey, I’m up to your chin!” He exclaimed and I put on a seductive smile.

“And sweetie that’s still to close to my breast to be comfortable with.” I purred and heard Jimmy laughing.

SEE! I told you that he came to chest size for most of the girls he meets! God Eve, you’re amazing. You’re just like me! Rev shouted as he laughed at Johnny’s gawking face.

“Hey can you two rip each other head’s off in the car?” Brain said with a smile.

“We just have to make sure Eve doesn’t really rip his ‘head’ off.” Zacky said with a wink and I almost died laughing.

“Zacky, I have a feeling you and I are going to be good friends.” I said with a smile.

“We better be. I miss having a friend who can reach everything for me.” He said with a smile and Jimmy flipped him off.

I’m glad I was useful to the little fatty! Jimmy screamed while draping his arm over Leanna with ANOTHER magical beer. We seriously had to talk about those and why he never shares.

"Okay let's go people!" Matt was shouting near the door. Everyone smiled and started to walk to the door while calling Matt names.

"Vixen, I'll bring back the gloves when I go home!" I called to the little kitty that was on the pole.

"Okay. Just make sure that there is always a glove." She hollered while winking at me. I blushed slightly and flipped her off. "Eve!" She screamed with a smile.

"I love you Vixen!" I yelled before running out the door and into the limo. "Crazy cat would've clawed me." I said to Jimmy, who was already in the car and looking at me like I had three heads... Well thankfully he wasn't the only one who was in the car. Everyone but Johnny was in.

"Yeah, cats are dangerous." Zacky said before spanking my ass.

"And dogs are horny." Gena said while throwing a napkin at Zacky.

"You should really be mindful of when your fiancé is here." I purred as I sat next to him. Suddenly a beer flew past me and into Zacky's hand... I think it was aimed to hit me. "Gena I wasn't really going to do anything!" I said as I saw her 'innocent' smile.

"Just making sure." Her tone was angelic... It scared me shitless.

"Zacky, I don't think Imma ever pull that kind of joke again." I said backing slowly away from Gena's evil smile.

Suddenly Val told the driver to go and I felt like singing 'We're off to see the Wizard of Oz'... Jimmy beat me to it though... Oh well. I began to sing along and they laughed before joining in.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea... idk