Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Alcohol Consumption is Never Good

I noticed everyone but me had a beer and I was getting annoyed with it. I mean, even Jimmy had a fucking beer.

"Hey someone pass me a beer." I yelled over the noise in the back.

"There is no more. Johnny took the last one." Leanna said as she looked in the cooler.

"Johnny, you little shit head." I said before reaching over Matt to snatch away his beer. "Thanks!" I beamed before putting the bottle to my lips and chugging the foamy liquid.

"CHUG!" Brian yelled while laughing at the pouting Johnny.

Oh hell no! I did not risk our asses to get you out of New York to drink illegally here too.... CHUG! CHUG NIGGA CHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Jimmy screamed while pounding his fist in the air.

"Mine!" Johnny yelled before taking away the drink causing the last of it's contents to spill on my chest. "Dude!" He screamed while looking at his empty bottle.

"Dude, my chest!" I yelled looking for a napkin.

"Just make Johnny lick it clean." Zacky joked and I smiled.

"Great idea! Johnny get over here and lick your precious beer off my chest." I said and he stared at me like I was crazy. Zacky was laughing his head off next to me.

"Why?" Johnny whimpered out and I smiled at him angelically.

"Because you're crying over your lost beer while there is still some on my chest, and it's dripping into my bra, and you're the only one without a girlfriend or any form of a significant other." I reasoned and he shrugged.

"Fine." He shrugged before reaching over Matt and started to lick my chest. I wasn't really serious when I told him to but having his tongue tracing over my collar bones and going down the middle of my chest plate, dipping a little into my boobs... My god I wanted everyone in the car to leave.

"GET IT! Yeah boy!" Zacky cried out with a smile.

"DUDE! Not over me!" Matt screamed while holding back his beer.

What the fuck are you doing to Eve! You little fucker if I was still alive you'd be the dead one! And you little missy why the fuck would you tell him to do that? Hurry up and push him off before you contract his stupidity! DAMNIT CHRIST GET OFF MY CHICKY-POO! Jimmy was shouting more but I tuned him out while trying to compose my thoughts.

"Johnny get off her!" The girls cried before he rolled his eyes and got off of me.

Little missy we need to talk. Jimmy said inches from my face... Shit I'm so dead.

The limo stopped as we pulled next to two story, stone wall house. It had palm trees outlining the steps to the wooden double doors and a rock wall separating the entrance way and the garage. Over head the garage and doors was a balcony with white Greek pillars holding a roof above it. It had double French doors to lead into, I’m guessing the master bedroom. The rest of the house was covered by bushes so I couldn’t see shit.

“Damn.” I whistled when I got out of the car.

“I know it’s small but Jimmy and I both liked it.” I looked at Leanna like she was crazy.

“I grew up in a two bedroom apartment in New York City. Trust me this ain’t small.” I said flat out before hugging her. “Can you adopt me and let me crash her for like… Life?” I asked with a hopeful smile.

“Sorry. I already have the boys crashing here when they think I’m lonely so no new roommates.” She smiled and I shoved her away.

“If I were here they wouldn’t feel the need to sleep here as often.” I said and she just shrugged.

“Let’s just go inside!” Johnny said with a pout. “I want booze since mine was stolen!” He shouted while looking at me.

“I’m sorry, was the little dwarf saying something to me?” I asked while jogging up the stone walk way.

You’ve been chilling with me too much… And some other people. Maybe you’re being a little too mean to Johnny. I was shocked when Jimmy told me I was acting a little too much like my brothers.

I fought to control my tears while nodding slightly. I could feel Jimmy looking at me, but I couldn’t even think about looking at him. I know he’s only trying to help me but implying that I was becoming like the men I fear most… It didn’t help me at all.

“Eve?” I heard Val call from the entry way. I looked up to see that everyone was in front of me, staring at me like I was someone weird and they were ready to call for help.

“I’m sorry.” I smiled before running to catch up to them.

“So this is my lovely home!” Leanna said as we walked through the entrance and through a foyer that led to an empty hallway. The walls were painted a baby blue color and a spiral stair case could be seen if you looked straight. If you turned your head right you could see pictures of families and loved ones hanging on the wall until it collided with entry ways.

I moved to see the pictures and smiled when I saw that they were of Jimmy and Leanna in a lovey-dovey state. Some were of Brian and Michelle and his little cousin surrounded by the band mates. There were some of the guys making funny faces and there was even some of when they won awards. I felt the urge to hurry into another room. I felt like I was being suffocated by the warmth and love emanating by every smile and every memory.

Chicky? I turned to see that only Leanna and Jimmy were still there. I couldn’t stop the tears that were streaming down my face.

“Eve?” Leanna walked to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could blame the sudden tears on my low tolerance of alcohol and just tell her everything was fine.

“Everything’s--” I stopped when I felt a pain in my heart. I couldn’t lie to her… She was just so honest like Jimmy and if I can’t lie to him how was I supposed to lie to his wife? “Can we go to your room?” My voice cracked near the end of the sentence and she instantly lead me to her room.

“Do you want to talk or do you just need to cry?” She asked as she opened the first door at the top of the stairs.

“I choose crying.” I whispered with the slightest smile. She frowned but nodded.

“Okay. Just stay here and cry. I’ll be down stairs.” She said before turning from the black king-sized bed. I grabbed her wrist and looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Please don’t go. I’m afraid of being alone.” My voice was raspy as the tears started flowing. Images of my angry brothers filled my head and Jimmy wasn’t here to help me. “Please…” I begged before being swallowed up in a hug.

“I’ll stay.” She said before pulling me into her lap. “Even if you can’t tell me why I’ll always be here for you to cry too.” She said while playing with my hair.

I’ll be here for you too chicky-poo. If you’re upset about something you KNOW you can tell me. I mean who can I tell? You’re the only person who can see or hear me. Jimmy said while rubbing my back.

I wish these people gave birth to me… I could’ve lived better.

“Leanna… I love you.” I mumbled before holding onto her waist. “You’re like the older sister I’ve always wanted.”

“Oh thank god you meant that kind of love. I mean you’re pretty and you remind me of my husband a lot but really I’m not into girls.” She joked and I started to giggle.

“Even if it was me?” I asked while turning to face her with a smile.

“Yes, even if it was you.” She said while tickling my sides. I erupted in laughter as both her and Jimmy attacked me with there twitching fingers. “Best thing to cheer a crying girl is to break out the tickle monster!” They both shouted at the same time.

“Okay! Okay I give, I give!” I screamed through my gasps of air. “No more tears.” I huffed when they stopped.

“Good.” They said before kissing the top of my forehead.

“Get changed since they wanted to go into the pool and all.” Leanna said before lifting my head up and off her lap.

“Leanna… Do you think I was a little too mean to Johnny?” I asked biting my lip.

“Yeah, a little.” She admitted and I nodded.

“You think you can help me apologize to him?” She turned to me with a smile.

“Of course… But first let’s get you a drink cause you look like you need one.” I hoped off the bed and gave her a hug.

“You’re amazing. You know this right?” I asked with a smile.

“That’s what Jimmy always told me.” She winked at me and I turned bright red.

“Good GOD! I so don’t need to know about your sex life!” I screamed before going into her bathroom to take off my pants. I have no bathing suit but I can just go in with a tank top and underwear… Thank god I didn’t wear a lacy one.

They healed nicely. Jimmy said while pointing to my bare legs. I smiled when I saw that there was no bruises.

“Good.” I so didn’t want to deal with the cover up right now.

“Hey ready to go down?” Leanna asked through the door.

“Yup.” I beamed while opening the door.

“Why are you so pale?”

“I’m part albino.” I said in ‘Duh!’ tone.

“Hey, watch the attitude. I really don’t mind beating you.” She said with a serious face on.

“Got it.” I said saluting her.

“Loser.” She muttered before dragging me out of her room.

When we got outside the first thing I rushed to was the beer table. I wanted my own.

“It’s about time. It took you gals forever.” Zacky said before Matt splashed us by doing a cannonball.

“Sorry. Bonding.” I said into my bottle.

“…”

“Dude, I was crying and she was cheering me up.” I chuckled and she nodded in agreement.

“Oh, okay.. Why were you crying?” I smiled lightly and walked away.

“You’ll find out in time.” I called over my shoulder.

I walked over to Brian and Val and sat in the middle with a smile.

“You seem to be fitting in well.” Brian said before taking a sip of his beer.

“Thankfully. When I was on the plane to get to here I was scared shitless.” I laughed a little before hiding my face in my arms.

“Why?” Val asked like a concerned parent.

“I guess between getting caught, worrying about where I was going to live, how to make money, and who to count on.” I mumbled into my arms.

“Why would you be scared of getting caught?” Val asked grabbing my hand. I took a big gulp of my drink before smiling sweetly at them.

“My guardian didn’t know that I was coming to California.” They looked at me like they could tell what I was hiding. Damn these people are just to comfortable to be around. I know I’ll end up telling them every thing.

“Okay, who wants some shots?” Gena asked while wiggling her body in her hot pink bikini.

“Over here!” Brian yelled. “Eve, will you help me drink all these shots in a drinking contest?” I laughed at him while nodding my head yes. “Sweet! I bet you twenty I win.” I ceased my laughter and stared at him blank faced and placed and I.O.U for forty on the table. I’m glad I didn’t tell him that I’m quite used to drinking games and normally won at them.

“Ready?” I asked and he nodded. “GO!” I yelled before taking one shot for each hand. The game was to see whoever can hold the most amount of shots in a round that holds twenty-nine shot glasses.

Come on Eve! Jimmy shouted by the tenth shot of the second round. I was feeling the affects of drinking too much coming on strong. Honestly, I was about to give in before Brian, like, slipped out of his seat wasted as hell.

“Winner!” Zacky screamed while holding up my wrist.

“How do we play guitars Zacky?” Brian asked while laying upside down.

“I don’t know, how?” Zacky asked with a huge grin.

“WITH OUR BUM BUMS!” I laughed when he shouted that out.

“Oh god, I need to cool off.” I giggled before going into the pool.

“Johnny, please stay with her while we take care of Mr. Bum Bum.” I heard Leanna say before diving under the water.

When I came back up I rubbed my body against something but I couldn’t tell until the water was out of my eyes.

“Oh I’m so sorry Johnny.” I said as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

“It’s cool.” I saw him smile and I couldn’t help the tears. I hugged him and buried my face in his neck. “Whoa, if you’re going to hang on to me I think I should move close to a wall.” He said before swimming us to the side of the pool with his back to it. We were on the shallow side so we sat down.

“No, it’s really not. I’ve been such a bitch to you and there was no reason for it. It’s just that I feel that I NEED to be a bitch to a guy if I feel threatened by him because of my stupid, fucking brothers. And well, I’ve always been, like, one of your biggest fans so when you started to talk to me and was nice to me I thought ‘Hey if he’s gonna leave without remembering me I might as well just make him remember me.’ But I don’t want you to remember that side of me. ‘Cause, like, I am nice and I really do want to be good friends with you.” I bawled while pulling away from him to wipe my tears.

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine again. I pulled away and looked at him funny.

“It’s the only way to get you to stop rambling.” He said before taking my face into his hands. “I won’t hurt you. I promise.” I shivered when I felt his breath on my lips.

“Okay.” I mumbled before we kissed again.

The kiss was deeper than the one in the dressing room and I could definitely tell I was lusting him. I was thankful we were in the pool and not someplace else because the water on our bottoms made it obvious of how Johnny was reacting to the kiss. His hands left my face as I started to grind on him slightly. They traveled from my shoulders to the hem of my shirt, leaving burning sensations all over my body. I felt his hands on my stomach as they found their way to my chest. He smiled when he felt that my boobs fit perfectly into his hands, I will be the first to admit that I have a small chest.

“Johnny…” I moaned after breaking the kiss to get some air.

“Fuck Eve.” He grunted as I moved closer to his body. “You’re driving me wild.” His voice was raspy and I smiled in delight.

“Makes us even. Ahhhh.” I arched my back a little as he started poking the fabric of my underwear.

DUDES! Do I have to put you on a freaking leash? Jimmy screamed when he saw us in the water. People are coming!

“Johnny…” I whispered into his ear.

“Yeah?” He questioned before pushing me off. “Sorry” he mouthed as people were coming out.

“Come on you guys! We wanna watch a movie!” Matt called out with Val on his arm. We waved to them and they went inside.

“I’m sorry.” Johnny said while turning a light shade of pink.

I smiled and swam past him.

“For what?” I asked winking and he smiled but nodded his head.

You wanted him! Jimmy shouted as I got out of the pool.

“Yup!” I smiled as Jimmy stood there speechless.

“Hey, did you get to apologize?” Leanna asked with a smile.

“… More than that.” I said before jogging upstairs to her room.

“No you can’t run away!” She said chasing me. “Spill.” She demanded as she slammed the door shut.

“Well… If Matt didn’t come out I wouldn’t still be a virgin.” I giggled at her shocked expression.

“Do you even like him?” She asked in a harsh whisper.

“I don’t even know him… I don’t even know why I did that. GAH! I feel like such a whore!” I screamed before I felt something fuzzy hit my face. I looked to the floor to see a towel.

“You’re getting my floor wet.” She smiled at me and I just burst out laughing.

“I’m sorry.” I giggled while drying myself off. “Shit… I don’t have night clothes…” I muttered before she went to the drawers.

“Lucky for you I can’t throw anything away.” She beamed before taking out a pair of black boxer shorts and a black jersey with white and red around the sleeve holes and the collar. The front held a picture of the death bat as the back had ‘The Rev’ written in red letters. “Shorts are mine since I’m the only one allowed to sleep in Jimmy’s boxers.” She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“Too much info.” I smiled slightly before I saw Jimmy standing next to her with a big smile on his face. “Is it lonely?” I asked while taking off my necklaces,

“Sometimes… Sometimes I’ll call out to him and it’s lonelier when no one is there to tell me he won’t answer. I miss him the most though when the guys are back from touring.” She smiled a little as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Baby, don’t cry. Jimmy whispered to her but we both knew she couldn’t hear him.

“When they’re on tour I convince myself that Jimmy’s going to come back… But when they come back and I don’t see Jimmy…” I heard a sob and ran over to her. I hugged her and placed my chin on top of her head. “I feel like I’m missing someone that’s meant to be with me.” She cried and I felt a tear fall down my face.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I said while mentally kicking my ass. She was right. Jimmy should’ve been with her… Not me.

She pulled away and smiled sweetly as she wiped away her tears.

“It’s okay. I mean, it was just a question. Why don’t you go change and meet us downstairs. Zacky’s cooking pasta and then we’re going to watch some movies.” Leanna said with a smile.

“Ok.” I mumbled before going into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shizz. She feels bad now. Aw poor baby. I feel bad for making Leanna cry T^T. Oh shizz now i actually have to type more to this story ^^ they're caught up ^^