Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

f o u r t e e n

“That was incredible!” Alex said as he came back stage. I blushed. “I cannot believe you can sing like that! You have to sing at our next show too!” I shrugged, still embarrassed. He hugged me tightly, before the rest of the guys came to congratulate me.

Then we went home and got ready to go out. The two other bands were coming as well. I took a shower, put on my outfit, did my makeup and hair in record time. It was not, however, good enough for the boys.

“Serena, you ready yet?!” Alex yelled for the millionth time.

“Almost!” I yelled back, also for the millionth time while slipping in my earring. I walked out and all the guys were sitting on the bed.

“FINALLY!” Jack sighed dramatically. I laughed.

“But it was worth the wait, right?” I striked a pose.

“That it was.” Zack said, looking me over and winking. Alex glared.

“Where’s Sophie? Isn’t she coming?” I asked.

“Nah, she’s got family here so she’s visiting them.” Rian said.

“Oh. We’ll let’s go! I’m in the mood to dance!” I squealed excitedly, walking out of the hotel
room.

We ended up at a club called Vanquish. It was loud and very crowded. I made my way over to the bar, ordering a cosmopolitan from the cute waiter.

“On the house,” he winked. I smiled seductively back. I felt a hand on my lower back.

“Not too much,” Alex said. I nodded and took a seat at a table beside Jack.

“I don’t believe we’ve met,” a voice said. I looked up to see Trace Cyrus’s face.

“No, we haven’t. I’m Serena,”

“Serena? Alex’s Serena?” he asked, surprised.

“The one and only,”

“Wow, I’ve heard a lot about you,” he said. I smiled.

“I’m sure you have.”

Just then, Every time We Touch, by Cascada came on. I squealed and grabbed Jack’s arm. “I love this song! Dance with me Jacky,” I didn’t wait for an answer. I pulled him to the dance floor and danced to the beat. He was rather…stiff.

“Jacky, loosen up,” I grabbed his hands and moved them with mine. When that didn’t work I grabbed his drink from the table and made him down it in one big gulp. Eventually he stopped dancing like a robot (because of the alcohol) and I threw my hands up, getting into the song.

Then I felt hands on my hips. I glanced over my shoulder and laughed. There stood Gabe, swaying to the song as well. I looked back at Jack, who had loosened up a bit too much and was now dancing like some sort of freak. I just laughed, enjoying myself.

There I was, Jack Barakat grasping my hand and dancing like a freak and Gabe Saporta behind me, both of us swaying to the music. I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt. Then Jack came up in front of me again and all three of us did that dance where you kind of curve your head and your hands towards one side and then the other side and you keep doing it over and over. When we all three did at once in a synchronized movement, it looked pretty funny. My hair was all over the place swishing into my face.

The song finally finished and we made our way back to our table, all of us out of breath and laughing.

“We gotta do that again sometime!” Jack said, his voice slurring. I couldn’t say anything from laughing so hard but I nodded my head. I sat next to Alex who was smiling at me. I hooked an arm around his neck and pulled him to me, slapping a sloppy kiss on to his cheek and giggling.

Looks like there was a lot more alcohol than I thought in that Cosmo. I wandered off to get another one and saw a couple making out in the corner. I gave them a second glance and noticed one of the heads looked familiar. Narrowing my eyes, I walked towards them. Noticing who it was, I immediately sobered up.

“SOPHIE?!” They immediately broke apart and she stared at me, biting her lip. They guy’s eyes were wide but went back to normal once they settled on me. He proceeded to look me up and down, eyeing me appreciatively.

“This is not what it looks like, Serena!” she said.

“Were you or were you not just making out with this douche bag in the corner?” The guy didn’t even notice the insult, too distracted by my breasts.

“Yes, but-“

“Are you still the girlfriend of Robert Rian Dawson?”

“Yes, but-“

“Then it is exactly what it looks like.” She hung her head in shame. “Is this the first time?”

“Well-“

“It’s a yes or no question, Sophie.” I hissed.

“No.” she admitted.

“Are you going to tell Rian or am I? Because he is sitting right there.” I pointed to Rian who was laughing and taking a sip of his beer.

“What? Serena, you’re my friend!”

“But I will always be Rian’s friend first.” I told her.

“You’re such a fucking whore, Serena. You hang out with all of these boys. I mean, do you even have any friends who are girls? I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve had five-somes with them.” She smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at her. Then opened my mouth to speak. But I caught her off guard and grabbed her shirt by the neckline, dragging her towards Rian.

“Let go of me, you crazy bitch!” she struggled to get out of my grasp.

And just as she almost did, “Sophie?”

She immediately stopped fighting me. She looked at Rian who was standing in front of us, her eyes wide.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. “I thought you were visiting your family.” He was completely clueless, I could tell by his face.

“I came here…with…my cousin.” She said.

“Oh. Well, I’m glad you’re here now,” he smiled lovingly at her. I could almost hear my heart break. I whipped my head to meet Sophie.

“Tell him the fucking truth,” I whispered menacingly. She gave me a hard stare.

“He’ll never believe you,” she whispered back. I smiled at her.

“Rian, she isn’t telling you the truth. I saw her kissing some other guy in the corner,” I said. I put a hand on Rian’s arm as his brow furrowed. “I’m sorry,” he looked shocked for a second, then shrugged.

“Don’t worry about it. I think I already knew. See ya, Sophie. Have a nice fucking life, you stupid whore.” He smiled at her.

Whoa. Didn’t expect that.

The rest of the guys, who were listening in started yelling obscenities at her. She looked at me, glaring viciously. I smiled at her and fluttered my fingers in a wave.

“Buh-bye!” I said, sweetly. She screamed out in frustration but stalked away.

Rian wasn’t affected by Sophie’s betrayal at all. He danced with us and got slightly drunk, acting as if it was just another night.

Everyone had such a great time at the club. At one point everyone was dancing in this huge bunch. I even danced with Trace once or twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. You guys will never believe what happened this week! So, I couldn't find my USB (it has all my stories on it) and I was freaking out. Like you don't even understand the word freaking out until you've seen me. But, yeah, and I thought my baby sister took it off my nighttable and just threw it anywhere.

Just as I was about to go yell at my mother and get into a fight with her and possibly lose my computer privileges for a good two weeks (this was a risk I was willing to take), I found it under the pile of crap on my desk!!! I ran to my moms room, yanked the door open and held up the USB while yelling "AHA! IN YOUR FACE!". She just gave me a wierd look.

Soooooo, me likes this chapter. It's cuuuuute. And you know, I never liked Sophie anyway. She was kind of a bitch. Like not up front bitchy but under the surface bitchy. Ugh. I hate her. Poor Rian.

And also, someone who's really good at making layouts for stories, MESSAGE ME. Like, NOW. I need you so much. I have tried numerous times to make a good layout and they all turn out gross. Theres such pretty ones and I never know where to find them!! Please, please, please!!

Ummm...there was something else I was gonna say, but I don't remember...

Serena's Outfit

ps. I'll be doing that for pretty much every chapter now. Since I know how to use links. Yeah, I'm awesome:)