Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

s i x t e e n

When we got onto the bus, it was only a fifteen minute ride to the hotel we were crashing at. We freshened up and then the bus drove us to the venue they were playing at. I was at the front again, cheering them on. It was so funny, every time a girl would elbow me or shove me, Jack would glare daggers at her since he was right above me, strumming his guitar. I would smile graciously at him and he’d smile back. We weren’t going out tonight; so on the way back, we rented some movies and got some junk food.

“I HATE YOU! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!” I threw a piece of popcorn at the TV. We were watching Shrek 2 and we were at the part where Charming tricks Fiona into thinking that he’s Shrek. I had popcorn in one hand and a bottle of Grey Goose vodka in the other. I held it by the neck, making the possibility of it falling down and spilling everywhere very likely. But I was too drunk to care. I took a swig from it, ignoring the hard bitter taste going down my throat.

Yes, I am very drunk.

“I HATE YOU TOO! LEAVE THEM ALONE, YOU FUCKER!” Alex yelled, throwing chips at Charming’s head. I giggled as the rest of the guys took part in my bashing. We stopped yelling at the TV until Fiona started dancing with Charming and he was about to kiss her.

“NO FIONA! DON’T DO IT! IT’S NOT SHREK! DON’T KISS HIM!” Just then, Shrek came running in to save her. I cheered loudly. “WOOOO! YEAH SHREK! DID YOU GUYS
SEE HIM, RIDING IN ON THE HORSE, LOOKING ALL SEXY AND MANLY!” I screamed.

“S, HE’S NOT EVEN REAL!” Rian laughed uncontrollably.

“SHREK IS REAL! HE’S REAL IN MY HEART! I LOVE HIM!” I cried at him.

“I LOVE YOU TOO, SHREK!” Jack joined in.

“SCREW YOU, JACK! HE’S MINE!”

“I CALL DONKEY!” All of a sudden, he started to laugh. Then I started to laugh. Then Alex and Zack and Rian. We all laughed until our stomachs ached and we had tears running down our cheeks.

“I love you guys,” I said, tears coming to my eyes. I hooked an arm around Jack’s neck and one around Alex’s, bring their heads to mine. I took hold of Zack’s shirt by my fingers and pulled him and Rian to me too. “You…you guys…are my…my best friends in the world.” I said, sniffing.

“I love you guys too!” Jack said. Soon we were all sprouting ‘I love you’s to each other. The only other thing I remember was that I really wanted Taco Bell, then I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the shortest chapter ever to exist. and it is also extremely shitty. do you know why? do you? do you?

because you guys don't comment, that's why. like, honestly, is it that hard to click the comment tab, write in a small 6 word sentence, and then continue doing whatever you were doing? is it?

GOD.

I have 130 pages of this on word. i can update, like, every day. but i'm not going to anymore. i
need more comments, seriously, i'm missing the point of posting it if nobody is going to tell me what i think.

not trying to be a total bitch here, guys, but seriously, just freaking comment! i have like...27 subscribers and that means i should have atleast 24 comments. Atleast. And about 2 per chapter. That's lik 0.5% of you guys. not hard.

so, from now on, it's going to be short, gross, shit chapters like this one which i hate once every, like, two weeks.

goodbye.