Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

t w e n t y - t h r e e

Everyone was really happy when we got back on the bus, our hands joined.

It wasn’t even a big deal.

…okay, it was a huge deal.

“FINALLY!” Jack said. “We’ve been waiting for you two to hook up for years…” he shook his head.

“Years?!” I asked, in horror.

“Yeah, the only people who didn’t see you guys liked each other were yourselves.” Rian said, rolling his eyes.

“At least you don’t have to worry about the awkward sex thing now,” Zack pointed out. I glared at him. “Too soon? Too soon.” he answered his own question.

I felt a kiss upon my cheek and looked over at Alex, grinning. We stayed there staring at each other's faces, smiling dazedly until I realized how cheesy we were being. My brain snapped back and I blinked and shook my head.

"I'm going to go to my room. I'll see you guys later..." I picked up my suitcases and sauntered over to my room, placing them on the bed. I zipped them open and started to unpack some of my clothes. I always left a couple things in there for when we go to hotels. I heard someone come in and lie on the bed as I had my back turned. I whipped around, already knowing who it was.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile.

"No." Alex said, while shaking his head and smiling.

"We'll then..." I trailed off and began unpacking again. I waited, knowing it would come.

"Actually, now that you mention it..."

"There it is." I said. Alex laughed.

"Would you like to go somewhere tomorrow night with me?" he asked.

"Where?"

"Does it matter?"

"No." I gave him a small smile.

"Okay, we'll leave around nine, after my set."

"Sounds good." Suddenly, he took my waist and pulled me down so that my knees were on
one side of him and I was leaning over his upper body. I swung one of my legs to his other side so I was straddling him and sat back on his knees which were bended up and smiled at him. He smiled back before grabbing my hands and bringing me down. His lips landed on mine and instinctively, I pulled away. His brow furrowed and he gave me a concerned look.

"I just..."

"What?"

"It's going to take some getting used to, this, I mean," I gestured to the space in between us.

"Let me help with that," he grinned and pulled me back down again. As weird and...different as it felt, it also felt so right. So my hands traveled up his chest and around his neck.

"Whoaa, baby. Ri, Zack, check this out!" I shot up as I heard Jack's voice.

"JACK!" I yelled.

"And I thought you were still sore from the other night...guess not." he snickered.

"JACK!" Alex was the one who yelled this time.

"You know what? Both of you leave, I have things to do," I said, shoving Alex towards the
door. I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Aw, man, see? Look what you did, Jack!" Alex scolded him. Just before he exited the room, he whipped around, pecked me on the lips and left without another word. I laughed and started to tidy up.

After I finished that, I pulled down the covers on my bunk and snuggled into them. I fell asleep quickly, but not before I heard my door open. I felt someone kiss my hair and then leave the room before I drifted off into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
I'm gonna post a one-shot soon. My very first one. And yes, Alex is the main guy.

Hey. Hey. Hey.
You guys aren't gonne believe this.
Guess what I have?
A serious case of...

BIEBER FEVER.

Me. Me!
I used to hate that kid!
So wierd.

But anyways, last chapter I only got three comments! C'mon guys, I have 45 subscribers! Five comments is like...9% of you. I think. So, pleeaassee, comment!

Oh, and another thing. If you know how to make good layouts, MESSAGE ME. Like, right now. I am in dire need of layouts and the ones I make are epic failures. So, please! I'll mention your stories in mine for the next five chapters if you do! And that's just for messaging. If you actually make me one that I like, I'll do seven chapters! Please and thank you!

xoxo.