Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

t w e n t y - t w o

Hayley stayed for the next two days. She didn’t have to, she could’ve been with Trace for that time, but she wasn’t. She stayed with me. I didn’t talk to anyone but her. And she just listened, not saying anything. I was grateful; I didn’t want any advice right now.

But on the afternoon of the second day, my suitcases were sitting by the bus door and Hayley was beside me. I said good bye to Rian and Zack. Alex and Jack were standing by the door with me. Though I hadn’t talked to Jack for two days, I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, telling him I’d see him at home. I didn’t look at Alex as I exited the bus. They’d been kind enough to drop me off right in front of the airport entrance and I pulled my suitcases along, taking deep breaths and fighting the urge to cry.

“Hi, I have a flight to Maryland.” I said to the clerk.

“Name?”

“Um, Serena. Woods.” She took my luggage and let me go to security. I passed quickly and then I sat in the terminal waiting for boarding.

“Flight 77, to Maryland. All passengers may board now.” I didn’t go right away. I waited until there were three people in the line.

Just as I gave my passport to the clerk, I heard my name. My head snapped up and I saw Alex. I shook my head and tried to hurry the clerk up.

“Serena, don’t go. Please.” He begged, as he reached my side.

“Alex, just go. Leave me alone,”

“Serena, I am so unbelievably in love with you. Don’t. Go.

“What about Natalie?” I demanded.

“I hate Natalie. I only went out with her because you told me too, remember? I love you.” He insisted. I stayed quiet for a minute.

“I’m not just another one night stand?” I asked quietly. I noticed the clerk watching with interest. Alex smiled.

“Never. Is that was you thought? You’d never be just a one night stand, S.” he said. I bit my lip and contemplated. I didn’t have to contemplate much though because Alex gathered my waist in his arms and brought his lips to mine. My bag immediately dropped and my arms reached up around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. He lifted me, my legs bending up. We finally broke apart, both of us smiling widely.

“Miss, I suppose you’re not boarding the flight?” the clerk asked happily.

“No, she won’t be boarding.” Alex answered for me, still smiling and not taking his eyes off mine.

“Alex?”I asked.

“Yeah?”

“I love you too.” I whispered. Alex just smiled and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOO=)

I've been waiting to post this chapter. I know it's incredibly cliche but it's SO adorable! I la la LOVE it.

Anyways, hope you guys liked it.

And, commenting on the last chapter kind of sucked so I won't be posting until I have atleast five comments.

byee, loves!

ps. this is nowhere close to the end. I was actually going to only take it up to a certain point but the other day a new idea came to me in a brilliant flash of light and it looks like there'll be a sequel. The first ones not even close to over, but yes, I am already planning on a sequel!