Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

t w e n t y - f i v e

“Can I join?” Alex asked, a grin lacing his face. I laughed condescendingly without turning around.

“Not a chance, Gaskarth.” I said and went into the bathroom.

I went in, letting the warm water melt away my thoughts.

“Serena? I’m going to shave in here okay?” Jack’s voice said.

“Ugh, fine.” I allowed.

“Will you sing again? It was very entertaining.” He asked.

“Jack…” I warned.

“Fine.” A few minutes of silence went by. Then I realized something.

“HEY! Jack, since when do you shave? You don’t even have facial hair. Come to think of it, have you even hit puberty?” I asked.

“Maybe I just wanted to be in the same room as you while you shower…” he said impishly.

“Oh my gosh, JACK!” I yelled.

“I’m kidding, I’m doing my hair,” he laughed. I poked my head out the shower curtain to check if he was. He saw me in the mirror and grinned and waved at me. I squinted my eyes at him in suspicion and went back into the shower.

“You’re such a freaking girl…”

“That would explain a lot.” He said, seriously. I laughed.

“Jacky, you need a lady.”

“I don’t need a lady. I have you, my BFF, I don’t need another lady,” I melted.

When did these boys get so sweet?

“Aw.” I cooed.

“I know.” I could almost hear him grin and I chuckled.

“I’m getting out. So…get out.” I said.

“Getting out.” I heard the door open and close. I hitched a towel around myself and prayed to God that everyone had their back turned when I went out, as I’d forgotten my clothes again. Without looking at anyone I held my towel tight and walked to my bed room. I was stopped when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind. Suddenly Alex’s lips were in my hair, near my ear.

“You smell…so good.” He breathed.

“It’s…v-vanilla.” I said, lamely. “Let me go,”

“Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?” he laughed.

“N-no, of course not. Let me go, Gaskarth.” I said, stuttering.

“Nah, I don’t feel like it,” he said. I could almost hear him smiling. Fine, if he wanted to play that way…

I whipped around and crashed his surprised lips to mine. I stuck the end of my towel into the top of my wrap so it would stay. Then I reached to my back where Alex’s hands were. He was still kissing me, noticing nothing. I grabbed his hands gently. I threw them down and took off towards my room, clutching my towel.

“That was not fair!” I heard him say as I laughed.

I got to my room and picked out an outfit. I sauntered out to the front room where all the boys were sitting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaahhh, I was supposed to post a chapter for you guys TWO weeks ago! I was visiting grandparents and there computer didn't have microsoft word so I couldn't load up any of my stuff! It sorta sucked. I have to go somewhere right now but I'll post another chapter before the day ends, I promise! =)

comment!