Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

All Time Low.

Saturday rolled around quickly and I found myself getting ready for the party. Thankfully Luke had informed me that it wasn't a costume party, I was glad because I was probably the least creative person when it came to costumes and such. Luke was going to pick me up at seven and I realized I was running a bit behind schedule when I looked at the clock and it was already six forty-five. I quickly finished putting on my eyeliner and slipped a pair of skinny jeans and a cute blue t-shirt on over my matching black lacy bra and thong. I normally didn't wear thongs because I generally thought they were uncomfortable, but for some reason I felt it was a good idea tonight.
Luke had been about ten minutes late but it was okay because I needed the extra time to finish making sure my hair was straight. My dad decided tonight was the night to do the standard interrogation every boyfriend is supposed to go through which made us another twenty minutes late, once again it was okay though because I doubt we really missed anything anyways. All these high school parties were the same. Kids packed into a house getting wasted and high, nothing new. When we arrived Luke went to find the drinks right away. He came back right away and handed me some sort of mixed drink. I thanked him and we made our way through the crowd, only stopping to talk and mingle with people who Luke happened to be friends with. I saw Laney grinding up on Jack pretty hardcore and excused myself to try and pull her away. We hadn't talked in awhile and I missed spending time with her, she is my best friend after all.
"Hey skank!" I called as I got close enough so she could hear me.
"Hey!" She greeted as she looked over at me. Jack smiled my way but continued to dance with her.
"Stop making babies with Barakat here and come chill with me!" I yelled to her as I pulled her away. She gave Jack a little peck on the lips before we got refils of our drinks and made our way outside to talk.
Soon there was a break in the music and Jane (the host of this lovely gathering) was making an anouncement.
"So thanks for coming to my party everyone! Happy halloween and I hope you enjoy the band I got for tonight! Introducing All Time Low!" she screamed.
Laney and I had wandered back into the crowd just in time to see Alex, Jack, Zack and their friend Rian take the stage.
"You didn't tell me Jack was performing tonight" I said as I looked at Laney.
"Oh well, he's performing tonight" she responded.
"Thanks for telling me!" I joked. Inside I was a mess, I couldn't handle this. Seeing Alex preform songs that he had told me were written about me was too much. I unfortunetly couldn't say anything because no one knew, and no one could ever find out. At this rate, even if I did decide to tell Laney, she would hate me. What kind of best friend keeps something like that secret?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update in one day, fuck yeah!
I think this is the first time I've done that...
Oh and Laneyboo...I think I lied. It might be a couple more chapters until the steamy sex scene, not sure ;)
Love you!
Comment and subscribe!!