Words Only Count If You Mean Them

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jack's PoV

I really don’t understand how going to pick up a Blink-182 CD pertains to work. This CD has absolutely nothing to do with Italian ice, but I went and got it anyway. I really wished I could have brought Alex with me. Fucking company policy. It’s my own damn car! For fucks sake!

Wow, Jack calm down. Stop getting worked up, besides you get to see him as soon as you turn the corner. I take a deep breath getting rid of my anger? Was it anger? Or was I just overreacting?

“Yeah,” I say to myself, “Definitely.” I open the car window, slightly and lock my car. I eventually find Rian and hand him the CD.

I sneak up behind Alex. He looked like … he was sleeping? Or maybe he was just resting, deep breath, rising up and down. I sigh a bit and laugh at how innocent he looks. I lean over and whisper in his ear, “Lex.” No response, I try again, “Leeexxxiiii.” Nothing. “LEX!”

He jumps and looks around for who had woke him up. His eyes settle on me and glare. “Fuck you, I was sleeping here! Why did you go and wake me up?”

I pout, “I’m sorry, will a kiss make it better?” I ask.

He deliberates for a second then, speaks, “Maybe, but maybe you should give me two, just to make sure.”

I smile, “One, two” I peck his lips and we cringe a bit when we hear squealing in the background. Oh, I guess I forgot that the group of whores from yesterday had decided to come back today. And did I mention they followed me and Alex home to his house yesterday? No? They did, after Zack and Rian left they snuck into Alex’s garage and started taking pictures when they realized I had Alex pinned, underneath me to the couch. Most fucking awkward thing ever. “Wonderful,” I mutter. I turn towards the girls, “Is there anything I can get you five?”

They think for a second, then raspy voice one speaks, “Um a mango smoothie. Is that okay?”

I nod heading through the back door and slipping my uniform over my clothes. I make the smoothie and hand it to her, putting the money in the cash register.

Alex glances at me then looks away when our eyes meet. I look away, but am still able to see what Alex is staring at and notice his eyes return to me. His eyes seem… nervous? I pass the feeling off and my gaze returns to his. He repeats what he did only a few seconds before. “Look at me baby, what’s the matter?” I ask holding his chin in place.

He glanced away, looking everywhere but my eyes. His eyes darted back and forth eventually landing back on my eyes. His eyes were pleading. I grumble and drop his chin. I would get him to tell me later… I had my ways and he knew that.

“Just wait until later,” I mumble close to his ear. He shivers and a blush paints his pale cheeks.
“W-what do you mean?” He asks.

“Oh, oh you’ll see.” I smirk, moving to attend to another customer, but…

“Jack, stay with your boyfriend I’ll take care of these customers.” Caleb shouts taking my place in front of the customers.

“Um, okay, thanks.” I say and back away.

I drive back carefully down the road little children are inhabiting at the moment. Alex huffs and glares at the kinds. He’s probably thinking if he glare hard enough, the kid’s heads will explode, or something just as childish.

“I could fucking walk faster then this!” Alex yells.

“If you want, I can turn around and we can go to your house.” I suggest.

“Hell no!” he throws his arms over his chest, “my mom just recently ‘found’ old photo albums,” He puts air quotes around found.

“Oh! Then we are definitely turning around!” I smirk as he pouts.

“Jack,” He whines, “Please don’t.”

“Fine, besides my parents are out for the day. So, we don’t have to worry about them walking in on us making out.”

Alex smiles, and as usual, a blush appears, “Then there is no way we’re going to my house.”

I pull into my driveway; we hop out of the car and head up to my bedroom, well after we grabbed a few beers. I pop the top and drink about half. I would probably on finish this one and stop. I wasn’t good at holding my alcohol, neither was Alex. Zack, Zack could hold his liquor very well. And quite frankly I didn’t feel like having to puke my guts out later.

Alex finishes his beer and I take this as the perfect chance to ask, “So, are you going to tell me what happened earlier?”

Fear flashes through his eyes. He tries to compose himself. Keyword there is ‘try’, he still had fear in his eyes. He clears his thought and the fear disappears. “W-what do you mean?” His voice cracks. A clear sign he knows what I’m talking about.

“You know what I’m talking about.” I say and he shakes his head. “How about, how earlier you wouldn’t look me in the eye? Lex, did something happen?” I ask. He glances at the ground, refusing to look me in the eye. Alex and not talking, scared the shit out of me. He ALWAYS talked. “Lex, you’re doing it again. Lex, you’re starting to worry me. Please say something.” What if he wanted to break up?

He takes a deep breath, “I was… I was thinking about umm…” A blush highlights his cheeks, “Um, when Zack, made such a big deal about us going out for a year and not having sex.”

I take a deep breath. “Fuck, Alex, that’s it? I thought it was like something bad… I thought you were, well, gonna break up with me!”

He laughs, “Jack, no, you silly! I love you too much to do that. And I wasn’t finished yet.”

“Oh, then continue.”

“Jack,” His face serious, “I-I’m ready.”

My eyes widen, “Seriously?”

“Yes, Jack! I’ve never been more ready!” I take the initiative, and pin him to my bed and press my lips to his starting an innocent kiss that soon grows into a deeper, more passionate one. I push my hips down on his. He doesn’t protest like usual so I take it a step further.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7 eventually.... DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!
And if you couldn't guess there's gonna be boi sex in the next chapter! Also! Comments make me update fast. I know i'm a whore when it comes to comments!