‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Sequel: Girl I Know

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 44

Lyric…

And so it goes…my sister gets married and on their wedding night her husband isn’t speaking to her. My father fainted from an ulcer and my mother is a nervous wreck. I think it’s time on get the hell out of here before I end up on the receiving end of whatever it is that is plaguing my family…no pun intended.

I didn’t come here alone and I am certainly not going home alone. I’ve been watching her all night since my father caught us making out in the kitchen. Of course she’s talking to Blade and hanging on every word he says.

Should I be jealous? No, we aren’t a couple so to speak. There is no commitment between us and I probably shouldn’t have told that to Blade, because that made her fair game.

There has always been a certain level of competition between us when it comes to girls. Being in the same band did have its advantages though; there were definitely plenty of girls for both of us. Jonnie however, was another story. None of us ever paid her any mind growing up, she was two years older and her father was 10 times worse then mine when it came to protecting her. When she came back from New York, it was almost impossible not to notice her and when we saw her, it was on like Donkey Kong!

We’d overheard her talking with Seven about how she was still a virgin. You can’t imagine the thoughts we were both thinking. My dad is a gambler so betting is in my blood and that being said, we made a bet as to which one of us would be the one to go and pop her cherry. Winner gets the bragging rights and the loser has to do the winner’s laundry for a month.

As I approached the two of them I could hear her laughing at something he just said. What ever it was wasn’t going to matter in a few minutes.

“She came with me and she’s leaving with me” I smiled as I took her hand and led her away from him. I could hear him laughing behind us as we walked away. We walked straight to my car and I drove her back to the house.

After finally getting home and parking the car I walked with her hand in hand up to the house and straight up the stars. When we reached my door, I opened it and dragged her inside.

“Hey!” she said

“Hey what?” I teased.

“This is your room, I have to go to mine” she smiled.

I don’t think so…I walked over to her and put my hands on her hips. “Who says you have to go?”

“I am not staying in your room!” she protested, but I simply moved around behind her and started to unbutton the buttons on her dress.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Helping you with your dress” I kissed her shoulder, but she moved away from me.

“Hey!” I chased after her around my room as she laughed playfully and when I caught her I grabbed her around the waist he fell back on the bed with her. Almost instantly I kissed her and just when she put her arms around my neck to let me know she didn’t want me to stop, I did.

“What’s the matter?” she asked sitting up.

I got up and took off my tuxedo jacket, shirt and shoes before getting back on the bed and answering her. “Nothing at all, do you want something to sleep in?”

“No” she shook her head.

“No?” She said no and I am going to take that as my cue that she doesn’t plan on sleeping with clothes on. I hope anyway. So, I figured it was time to test how far she was willing to actually go.

“Well, you can’t sleep in your dress?”

“I know” she nodded.

I smiled and ran my hand up her leg to the hem of her dress moving the silk fabric up her smooth legs and over her hips. She didn’t stop me when I moved the dress further up and even lifted her arms for me so I could lift the dress over her head. What was under that dress was just…wow. There was lace and not much of it either. So, either she knew this was going to happen or she is just a little sex kitten and no one knew it.
If it weren’t for the fact that she’d never done this before, I probably wouldn’t be so gentle right now and would probably already be pulling my pants back up. I got up off the bed one last time to removed my pants and then I pulled the covers back and motioned for her to come get under. I climbed under the covers and moved beside her where she sat. Now I wanted to see just how bad the good girl could be. After putting my hand on her side I kissed her and when she kissed me back, I felt something. Something that I wasn’t supposed to be feeling for this girl, I don’t know what it was, but when she put her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeper my heart started to feel like it was going to jump out of my chest. Could I be falling for this girl? Me? Not a chance.

My hand moved up her back to the clasp of her bra and I continued to kiss her while I fidgeted with the device that was made by demons from hell. I swear who ever created the bra had intended for men not to be able to get it open with one hand. Fuckers!

“Lyric” she said my name as she broke the kiss and I knew this is where it would stop. She wasn’t going to let me go any further.

“What?” I asked trying not to seem annoyed.

“Turn out the light”

I smiled at her shyness and as I guy who would never use this word, I had to admit it was really cute. “Why? I like looking at you, you’re beautiful”

“Please?” she asked again. It was obvious she wasn’t used to hearing those kinds of things from me. I didn’t want her to feel intimidated or embarrassed even. So, I leaned back and turned out the light.

I leaned back against the headboard and pulled her close to my chest. “We don’t have to do this,” I said to her and by the way what the fuck just came over me? I’m considerate now? Here I am about to get laid and I just got a conscience.

“You don’t want me?” she asked and pulled back sitting up on her knees. That was the last thing I expected her to say and honestly I felt a little bad, I wanted her in the worst damn way possible. Yeah, I just admitted it. I have fricken feelings for this girl. Is this what PMS feels like? I must have had 5 different mood swings since this started, the only thing missing is chocolate and cramps.

I sat up and put my hands on her sides and caressed her gently as I kissed her cherry flavored lips. “Of course, I want you” and as soon as I said it I felt her smile against my lips. When my hands started to move up her back again she reached back and decided to help me and opened the clasp for me. I growled against her neck and she giggled which made me laugh too. “Come here” I whispered and pulled her closer as I slid the bra straps down her shoulders. She sat on my lap facing me and started kissing my neck. This really was an exercise in self-control for me, you have no idea how crazy she was driving me and she didn’t even know it. I was hard as a rock beneath her and the more she moved against me the more I wanted to throw her down and rip off the thin piece of lace that separated us and have my way with her. “Damn it, Jonnie” I growled, she was pushing me too far.

“I’m sorry” she said nervously as she sat up and stopped kissing me. She climbed off me and pulled the sheet up over her. What the hell did I just do?

“Hey! Come back here” I laughed and pulled her close to me. “Nothing you did should make you sorry” I kissed her easing her nerves. It would probably be better if I took the wheel now. My lips brushed her ear and I whispered. “You’re driving me crazy”
I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to be with her so, I brought her back down to the pillow and started my assault on her neck with my lips. The sweet sounds that came from her lips only fueled my desire for her as I moved down her chest and on to her stomach. As I ran my tongue across her stomach it seemed to be what turned her on the most. I found one, one of the places that would drive her crazy. All girls have them, but I love her.
Wait…what?

She didn’t stop me when my hand slid the lace fabric down her legs, nor did she stop me when my tongue found the one spot that would show her what pleasure really was. After giving her a moment of oral ecstasy, she arched her back. “Lyric” she whispered and I smiled a devious smile upon hearing my name come out of her mouth. I trailed my lips over her thigh and back up to her stomach. When I reached her lips again she put her hands in my hair and kissed me back. “I want you,” she whispered against my lips and who am I to say no to that? Before I could give her what she wanted she was the one who reached for my boxers and started moving them down. I stopped kissing her so I could help her get them off and when they were gone, I moved back over her and started kissing her again.

If this had been any other girl…any one else, but her I wouldn’t have cared and would have just fucked her stupid, but this was Jonnie and she deserved better. I took my time with her and kissed her as I moved slowly inside of her. I knew it was going to hurt and I didn’t want to make it worse by being a bastard. When she bit my lip I knew it was at that point where she would feel that little tinge of pain. The worst part was over now. I kissed the tears that ran down her cheeks. “Do you want me to stop?” I whispered, but she shook her head. “no, don’t.” I smiled and kissed her lips again and this time I started moving inside her at a quicker pace. Not so fast yet not too slow either creating a rhythm that would make us both feel good. “more” she whispered in my ear and I moved a little faster and when she ran her nails down my back, I nearly lost it.

“Lyric, please”

“Tell me what you want, baby” I said nearly out of breath

She grabbed my face with her hands and pulled me down to her. “You, I want you” That did it. My lips crashed against hers and I plowed into her with such a force I swear I don’t know how this girl didn’t go through the bed. The harder I went, the more she seemed to get off on it. I couldn’t hold off much longer, I could feel my release starting to build and just as I felt her muscles tighten around me she arched her back. “What’s happening to me” she whispered. I almost for got how innocent she was, but damn it did turn me on. “Baby” I whispered against her neck just before I spilled into her.

Honestly, I am that bastard that fucks em and forgets em. Right about now would be the time when I would be handing a girl back her clothes and showing her the door. Sometimes I would be nice and even call her a cab, but not tonight. Am I still a fucking man? I slowed down and stayed where I was looking down into her eyes. “Are you ok?” I asked and yeah, I really wanted to know. “just fine” she smiled. I kissed her again just before I got off her and moved over to my side over the bed. “Come here you” I said as I reached for her and pulled her up so she was resting against my chest. I reached for my cigarettes and lit one. As I held it in my hand I rubbed her back with the other. “I want one too” she said and I smiled giving her the one I had already lit and taking another for myself.

“This was so worth the wait” she said taking a drag from her cigarette.

“sex or sex with me?” I asked curiously.

“Both, but I am glad you were the one and not some random guy”

I didn’t respond, I couldn’t, I just put my cigarette out and kissed her again and again until she fell asleep.

When the morning came I woke before she did. My stomach was growling and I got out of bed as quiet as I could. After finding my shorts I put them on and headed down to the kitchen. Blade was standing at the counter eating a bowl of cereal. I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice.

“So?”

“So what?” I said as I poured the juice into the glass.

“Did you do it?” he asked

“No” I lied. I couldn’t do that to her, the bet was off as far as I was concerned and I wasn’t going share the details of what we did last night. I put the juice back in the refrigerator, grabbed my glass and left the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
The one who would lose it....Jonnie :)