Cemetary Gates

No Like In My Bed...

(Analeigh PoV)

Before I even opened my eyes, I could feel a chilly sensation in front of me. My room was usually warm so I rolled over into it, and I sighed when my body cooled down. I noticed that I was suspected off of my mattress by like a half of a foot and I started to feel like I fell in a puddle soon after.

I shot my eyes open to meet a pair of green eyes staring directly at me.

“AH!” I screamed at the same time as Zacky did and I rolled off of him…and the bed. Zacky swung his legs over the bed and jumped off. I still looked like a scared cat staring at him with wide eyes and goose bumps dotting my skin.

“What…the…fuck?”! I manage at Zacky’s smiling face.

“Well good morning to you too Ana banana!”

“What the?...How…you? What are you doing here?!” I finally sputtered out.

“Well I thought you would be happy to see your buddy Zacky…but sadly I was mistaken.” He pouted.

“No, not that. I mean like, in my bed!” I said and he just smirked a bit.

“Surprise?” He asked more than he said it. I shook my head and went to get up but he offered me his hand. I looked at it.

“What’s that going to do.” I ask and he rolls his eyes impatiently.

“Just take it.” I reach my hand to grab his, and as soon as my hand was in his, his hand solidified and grasped mine back, pulling me all the way up. I stared at him in disbelief, barely able to form words. He’s done that a lot this morning.

“How…what?” I manage.

“I just take your breath away don’t I?”

“Yes, because you are just so amazing and full of wonders Zachary.” I said sarcastically. He jumped back onto my bed and rolled around in it, completely ignoring my almost question, and messing up my sheets even more.

“Wait…” he stopped rolling immediately and his pupils dilating so I could barely see the green.

“Have you and Brian done the nasty in this bed?” He asked and I laughed.

“No, there were no naughty activities to take place.” I laughed and he grinned.

“Ha-ha, virgin.” Zacky chuckled.

“There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. It just means I’m not a whore like you.” I said still a bit cranky from being woken so annoyingly.

“Ha-ha, seriously? I was just playing but okay! And I am not a whore!” I still glared at him.

“Ana’s cranky!!” he pointed out like a child. Come on seriously? I had a twenty seven year old ghost in my room and he was doing this? He started to out and I tried not to give into it but I couldn’t. His lips were just so pouty and kissable already. I jumped onto the bed and tackled him and pinned him down.

“I’m sorry I was mean! I’m just cranky!” I said starting to tear. I felt really bad.

“You are so PMS’ing at me.” He said in monotone.

“Am not?”

“You tackled me and started crying for no reason. Besides, no one can be that cranky in the morning.” He laughed and I smacked him.

“Fine, nobody can be that cranky. ‘Cept for you.” He amended.

“Ohhh. Speaking of touching you even though we really weren’t. How am I touching you without falling through.”

“Well, I think that it was when I was inside you for a while, and then when I came out I must have taken some of you with me and I left a piece of me inside you.” He said.

“You just made it sound like I was pregnant with you, gave birth to you, then you forgot something in there.” I said clearly not understanding what he was talking about. He rolled his eyes.

“Remember when I talked to Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Matt? I did that through you. For me to possess you, I have to replace the soul in your body with mine. And when I left you, I think I took a part of your soul, and left you with a part of mine. So it’s like we switched pieces of our soul. I don’t know exactly when or how it took place, but now I have a bond with you.”

When he finished it took time for me to actually process it. It was so science fiction, and supernatural, but he made it sound so cute.

“That’s so cute Zack! I wish I could poke your pudge though.” I said giggling.

“Fuck you.” He grumbled. The TV in my living room was still playing and from it I could hear the familiar theme song and my eyes went wide.

“Fucking shit Zacky we have to get downstairs right now!” I yelled hopping off Zacky and running out of my room , down the stairs, and jumping superman style onto my couch.

“Ana what’s on-” Zacky started.

“TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA FUCKING TURTLES!” I yelled and when he sat down, I pulled him into my body out of over-excitement. I never got this crazy when I watched my cartoons, but since Zacky was here I just couldn’t control myself. I used to watch this all the time before I got ready for school every morning.

I started singing the theme song obnoxiously and he looked frightened.

“Hey asshole, you chose to wake me up on a Saturday morning. You’re going to deal with my Saturday morning cartoons!” I giggled as the show started. Zack and I stayed watching marathons of TMNT. The next show that came up was Ren & Stimpy, and both of us freaked out.

“Okay so Zacky, you can be stimpy and I can be ren.” I said jokingly.

“Why do I have to be stimpy?”

“Because Ren is an angry Chihuahua, and Stimpy is awesome and chubby.”

(Zacky PoV)

We spent the rest of the morning watching Ana’s cartoons on the couch. I felt like nothing was missing. I wasn’t dead, and all that mattered was that she was in my arms. She curled up into me, her head resting on my chest and my arm on hers. I wonder what it looked like to someone else who didn’t know I was here.

She was so peaceful while she slept, almost doll-like with her stormy hair, and her eyes closed, hiding her striking irises.

She’s perfect

I couldn’t even deny myself anymore, I did think of her more than I should. It honestly scared me.

“Zacky…” she mumbled breaking my thoughts.

(Analeigh PoV)

He jumped on top of me tickling my side. I could feel his guitar roughened fingers quickly grazing my skin. I could feel his weight on my legs and the softness of his skin. I could hear his human laugh, he was real.

“Zacky…stop! I-I cant-t breathe!” I gasped squirming and giggling wildly. I tried to push him off but he just rolled over with me in his arms and we got back to square one. I was breathing hard as I stared into his beautiful green orbs; looks of anticipation covered both of our faces as the space between us decreased. His face hovered over mine and his breath fanned over my face, it smelt like mint. Out noses were almost touching when I tilted my head and closed the gap with need, gently holding his face.

As soon as my lips crushed onto his, sparks flew and electrical currents ran through my body and kick started my heart. The cool metal of his snakebites was an amazing contrast to the heat of the kiss. I ate up his touch, pushing my body into his, loving the magnetic attraction. I moved my legs aside so he could fit his body between them. He wrapped a strong tattooed arm around my waist and expertly flipped us over so I was straddling him. I bunched up his shirt in my fists as I kissed him hard, and there was such passion in that kiss, like he wanted to hold onto it forever.

His hands roved over my curves and I moved from his lips, biting on one of his snakebites and pulling on it.

“Does that feel good?” I asked seductively, the metal lip ring still between my teeth and he let out a growl of satisfaction. I kissed down his jaw and over to his neck and I bit down on a spot below his ear eliciting a deep moan from him. His hands traveled up my shirt and lifted it over my head, I broke away from him so he could take it off and he threw it to the side.

I fumbled with the buttons and he looked into my eyes with a lustful expression clouding over before he growled with his teeth clenched.

“Fucking rip it off.” I stared down at him, being so turned on by his sheer dominance. I grit my teeth and snarled as I ripped the shirt open, exposing his toned chest and I heard the skittering of buttons on the floor. I gently scratched down his chest and he moaned under me, bucking his hips up against mine and I could feel how hard he was. He flipped me back over on my back.

“I think you’re over dressed Ana.” He said while he started sucking and biting on my neck causing me to moan and whimper.

“Does that feel good? He teased and ran his hands over my breasts and stomach.

“Fuck yes!” He bit down hard on my neck causing an explosion in my pleasure senses.

“Mmm, oh god Zack!” I whimpered. He pulled away from me and l looked up at him confused.

“It’s time to wake up Ana.” He said, closing his eyes and leaning over my face, so his nose brushed against my cheek. He opened his eyes, revealing his striking green ocean eyes, before he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

“Ana wake up.”


I opened my eyes and found myself in my living room. My forehead was covered in a thin sweat and Zacky was still shaking me. My breathing was shallow and I was so confused.

“Are you okay?” I didn’t even know if I was okay after that. I’ve never had such a vivid dream about anyone or anything like that. I could feel his every touch, I could trace the tattoos on his skin, and I could hear every single…moan.

“Y-yeah.” I breathed out sitting up. Zacky was looking at me with this devious grin that I was wary of.

“So how was that dream of yours?” I froze and stared at him, absolutely mortified.

“I..uhm…yeah it was uhh, good…” He gave me that look. The look that reminded me of the look when sponge bob figured out that squidward liked krabby patties.

“Shut up Zacky.” I said before getting up and deciding I would make food.

“Hey! Why the hostility, I didn’t say anything.” He teased.

“Oh and Ana?!” He called out as I got pots and pans out.

“Yeah dude?”

“I’m not god.” I dropped everything in my hands and he started on his banshee laughter. I stormed into the living room ready to smack the crap out of him.

“Zachary James Baker! What did you say?” I roared. He picked up my Cat with a crazy look on his face.

“I said I got a CAT!” I think he meant for it to hiss at me or something but V just meowed harmlessly.

“Zacky you're such an ass!” I yelled and turned and went back into the kitchen. I really shouldn’t be getting mad at him because I had a sex dream about him while in his company. But it was just so embarrassing!

I picked up the stuff I dropped and started on making brownie batter from scratch. The hair on the back of my neck stood up straight and I felt chilly.

“Zacky go away.” I growled. He put his arms around me and hugged me from behind, resting his head in my neck and planted a kiss there. It felt like skin to skin, I wish It could feel real.

“I’m sorry Ana, I was a douchebag and I apologize for my douchbaggery.” I didn’t respond.

“Wifey?” He cooed and I turned around to face him. My plan was to resist but once I saw those eyes I knew I couldn’t. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him back.

“I’m sorry for yelling and bitching at you all day.” I said laughing.

“It’s okay. You are a lady and ladies are allowed to do so while having lady problems.”
Jeez, I was just cranky…

“Thank you Zacky noo-noo.” I cooed and he playfully pushed me away.

“See that’s where you ruined it. What the fuck is a noo-noo?”

“It’s the little thing from the teletubbies that sucks up all the tubby custard. It’s just like you, you little vacuum!” I said pinching his chubby cheeks and he bit my hand. I really do watch too much of children’s television.

“See there you go! I’m not food!”

“Pout all you want. I’m making brownies.” His eyes lit up and his pout left his face. No doubt to the mention of food…

“Ohh, hash brownies?!”

“What? No! I don’t smoke weed.”

“Im not asking you to smoke it." He said smirking and i gave him a look.

"Come on dude, even Matt’s dog’s had ‘special brownies.”

“You fed that dog pot?!”

“No he ate them himself. It was so sad. Poor thing was running into walls, and it would just sit there and stare into the ocean for like six hours straight.” He said laughing lightly.

“Bella ended up in a cone.”

“He named a boy dog Bella?”

“Matt’s a fag.” He said shaking his head. I poured the brownie batter into a pan and slipped it into the oven, and set the timer for 20 minutes.

“Hey Zacky, I’ve got a Call of Duty MW2 CD and an asskicking with your name on it.” I said smirking.

“Fuck that, I’ll ass rape you at that game. How do you think we pass time on tour?”

“We’ll we are passing some time now! So bring it on!” I challenged hitting my chest.

“Oh it’s already been brung!” He screeched with a sassy attitude.

“It’s upstairs!” I yelled before I sprinted up the stairs getting a head start. I’m so going to get here before that son of a bitch. When I ran into my room I say Zacky already sitting with the Call of Duty screen loading and my purple controller.

“You ghostly motherfucker.” I laughed and he smirked.

“My controller, gimme.” I said snatching it from him and giving him the regular one.

“Ready for me to rip you a new one?” He said confidently.

“Bring it on noo-noo.”
-Time Elapse-

“I think you just got raped…hard.” He said laughing. I just stared at the screen. I was doing so good until I kept getting shot out of nowhere or on one occasion, mercilessly run over my a massive tank, which Zacky happily laughed at. I took a brownie that I made Zacky get and shoved it in my mouth.

“Fine.” I grumbled, admitting defeat.

“You know this proves that you have way too much free time.” I tried.

“Well you challenged me and my free time.” Damn I was losing at everything today.

“Now you have to be my personal slave.” He laughed, and he continued to grin at me. Damn it, in the middle of my killing spree, high on fucking confidence I bet Zacky my servitude. It shouldn’t be too hard right? He’s a ghost, what could he possibly want.

“Whatever.” I huffed.

“You can’t call me those nicknames for a month.” My eyes widened.

“Damn Zack! Its like you want me to die!” I exclaimed and he laughed, but I soon smirked cheekily at him.

“What happens if I do anyway?” He got that sneaky look.

“I’ll spank you…hard.”

“Zacky pie.” I said and his eyes widened. His hand came down hard on my ass and I screamed. I looked at him in shock. I didn’t think he really would. I was more scared that I almost let a moan slip out.

“Ow!”
“I told you.”

“Zacky Poo.” I snickered once again. I got another smack. He was clearly enjoying this too much. I think I was too.

“Zacky Boo Boo.” I said again.

“Okay now I’m starting to think you want me to spank you.” He laughed and I made a face at him.

“And if I did?”

“Then you would just have to ask.” He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed. I let out a yelp and grabbed my ass after he slapped it again.

“You’re welcome.” He winked and my heart started to flutter.

I heard commotion downstairs and the front door opening, and then multiple footsteps.

“Zack! There are people downstairs!” I whispered starting to let fear sit in. I heard something drop in the kitchen followed by a

“shit!” someone hissed.

“Lets go check it out.” He said coaxing me out of the room. I ran back in and grabbed the bat I kept in my closet.

“Seriously?”

“Well I’m using it aren’t i?” I hissed as I crept down the stairs with it. I had the lights turned off and I could see a shadow of a person but I didn’t know who it was. I stalked behind him and I brought my arms back ready to swing. The person turned around, and a voice yelled

“Found it!” and the lights flashed on and I screamed, swinging the bat while I was at it. It was stopped abruptly in my hands as the person caught it. I looked up and I saw who it was and I was so embarrassed.

“Hi Matty!” I mumbled and he looked a little freaked out and pissed off until he really saw me.

Jesus Ana, your so fucking retarded! I glared at Zacky out of the corners of my eyes.

“You okay there girl?” He asked smiling a little.

“I should be asking you! I nearly took you out with a freaking bat!” I dropped the bat and I hugged him, but I pinched the skin on his back and he yelped.

“Why did you guys just waltz on in! I could have been naked or something like that!” I yelled.

“Well then I’m definitely glad we took the chance.” Jimmy said and I put my hand on my hips.

“Well I thought you guys were killers! I nearly pissed myself!” I yelled at the 3 men, and that’s when I realized Brian was missing.

“I’m sorry Ana banana!” Jimmy pouted, they all followed suit and Brian walked in the door. I gulped when I saw him because all he wore were black cargo shorts, a sleeveless white shirt with a cross on it, and an unbuttoned black dress shirt, with his signature Nike’s and sunglasses atop his usual spiked hair. Wow.

“Brian!” I yelled running at him and jumped into his arms, and he caught me bridal style. I pointed at Matt, Jimmy and Johnny.

“Those assholes broke into my house!”

“Yeah and Matt almost got his ass beat!” Johnny piped up and Matt glared at him. Johnny also had brownie crumbs on his face I noticed. Zacky thought that just because n one could see him, that he could be sneaky and get more.

“Christ, why are there crumbs on your face?” I growled getting off Brian and stepping towards him. He got nervous and wiped his face quickly.

“What crumbs?” He denied.

“Did you take one of my brownies?!”

“NO!” he yelled as soon as Jimmy yelled.

“They’re in his pocket!”

“Johnny I’d murder you if you weren’t so short and adorable.” I said dismissing him and he smiled, fixing his collar.

“Well I don’t know if adorable is a strong enough adjective.”

“Quit while you’re behind.” Matt said tapping his shoulder. I sniffed the air and I smelled cinnamon and frosting. Oh sweet Jesus was that smell what I thought it was…

“Brian do you have food in here?” I asked looking at him like I was about to attack.

“Yes, I brought cinnamon rolls wh-” He didn’t finish before I screamed a triumphant ‘yes!’ and ran over, stealing the cinnamon delights. I opened the box and saw he had already eaten some and I finished the rest. I had frosting all over my face and fingers.

The guys just watched me as if they just watched a wild animal devour a cat.

“What?!”

“Nothing…” They mumbled looking away.

You bitch! You didn’t offer me any! Zack whined, and I just looked at him and he pouted before he grabbed my hand and stuck my pointer finger in his mouth.

I had a shocked expression and Zacky laughed, gently sucking on my finger and swirling his tongue around it.

“Ana what are you pointing at?” Brian asked confused. Shit, umm think Ana!

“The door, umm can you close it?” I said thankful that Brian’s idiocy came in handy when he left my front door open. I pulled my finger from Zacky’s mouth and he grinned.

Sweet. He mused and I wiped that finger on my pants, and licked the others that didn’t have Zacky’s spit on them.

“Analeigh, sweetie you need a napkin. It looks like the stay puff marshmallow man just jizzed all over your face.” Brian said his voice trailing as he disappeared into my kitchen, leaving everyone in the living room to laugh their asses off.

Brian came back with a napkin and rubbed it all over my cheeks and mouth.

“Thank you!” I chirped and he flashed me a cute smile before he looked a bit serious.

“Wait it missed some.” He leaned in and kissed me, running his tongue along my bottom lip and then pulled away.

“All clean?” I asked. And he nodded.

“All clean baby.”

“Ugh gross.” Jimmy and Johnny said and we stuck our tongues out. Zacky picked up my cat and started making hissing sounds. It looked like a fucking floating cat was hovering around my living room...

“Put it down!” I hissed when I was sure no one was looking at me. He shrugged and dropped the cat and it scampered away.

“What are you yelling at?” Matt asked with a confused expression. I looked back to Zacky.

“My cat was getting into the brownie fragments you guys dropped in the kitchen.” I lied and he mumbled an apology.

“Hey Ana! We are going fishing on Matt’s boat. Do you want to go?” Jimmy asked, and Johnny nodded.

“Yeah, that’s why we came over and stole your brownies.”

“Sure ill just go change.” Zacky followed me along and on the stairs, he slapped my ass and I screamed. I ran up the stairs faster, hoping I wouldn’t have to explain that right away.

“Ow I didn’t even call you a nickname!”

“ I can’t just do it for fun?” He asked seriously.

“No you can’t!” He broke out into a cheesy smile.

“Nah I’m just kidding. I hope Johnny falls off the boat again though. That was funny as fuck.” Zacky laughed sitting on my bed.

“Wear my shirt.” He asked and I gave him a puzzled look.

“The one over there on the floor.” Oh that shirt was Sarah’s and it suddenly lost its appeal. I picked it up anyway and turned around as I changed my shirt. Zacky threw jeans at me and I slipped those on to.

“Wow your taking your clothes off in front of me? I must have been a good boy.” He laughed and I rolled my eyes pulling my jeans up and buttoning them. I picked Nike’s this time and I figured I’d steal Brian’s hoodie.

“Alright, so I’ll see you later. Okay sugar?” Zacky asked looking at me with his ocean eyes.

“Okay bye pookie.” I chirped and he mumbled a ‘fuck you’ before he kissed my cheek and faded away from me. My mind was sent racing by that peck and I remembered my all too vivid dream.

“Damn.” I muttered to myself before should belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe sexyness
I wonder if you all get the hidden meanings i always throw around. I dont know it just something i thought about when i wrote this.
I would fancy some comments so drop some!

*mV*