Cemetary Gates

All the souls that would die just to feel alive.

Chapter 13
(Analeigh Pov)

Johnny was sitting in the corner of the boat with a bottle of beer in his hand napping, and Matt busted out the video camera,

“Get that out of my face Matthew!” I said putting my palm in front of the lens. Brian lay down next to Johnny and put his arm around his shoulders and grinned.

“We’re going night night!” He said in a high pitched voice before pretending to intensely chew on Johnny’s face. A Fish tugged on my line and I got excited.

“Guys I got one!” I said reeling it in. I pulled it out of the water and onto the boat, and it was flopping everywhere. Jimmy screamed quite girlishly.

“Jim, it’s a fish!” I giggled.

“NO! That thing is as big as a motherfucker!” He pointed, his pupils dilated to the max. Matt picked up the fish and tauntingly swung it in jimmy’s direction and he jumped back before he playfully glared at Matt.

“Get that shit away from me…fuckin’ cocksucker.” He mumbled and Matt laughed hard as he put the fish on the rack with the others we caught.

“Johnny! Johnny Christ! Wake up, there’s a fishy!” Brian nudged him awake, yelling ‘fishy’ over and over again. Johnny struggled with it and he finally got one and it was bigger than mine.

“Nice, short shit!” Matt yelled.

“What the fuck is with all these mutant fish! Like seriously! That thing is bigger than Johnny!” He said in protest.

“Stop crying.” I said sternly to him and he stuck his tongue out. I wiggled mine back.

“Ooh, my freaky friend.” He said laughing and adjusting his glasses.

“How many have we caught Matt?” I asked and he pointed that retarded camera at me and goes.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” With a shit eating grin.

“I said how many fish Captain Sanders?” I nudged his arm playfully.

“Twelve” he said still holding that accursed contraption and I flipped him off.

“Dude, I so want to put that fish in Brian’s pants.” I said looking at Brian deviously from afar.

“We should so do it.” Matt grinned, his bottom grills showing off. We discussed our plan and he pushed me over to Brian’s direction.

“Hey babe!” I said enthusiastically. My eyes flickered behind him to look at matt and he held up a finger to his lips.

“What are you looking at?” He asked going to turn his head, but I grabbed his face and silenced him by kissing him. He put his hands firmly on my hips, and Matt snuck up behind him and swiftly dropped the fish in the backside of his shorts. He ripped away from me, jumping around and screaming.

“IT’S ALIVE!” He creamed shaking his pants, and he made a disgusted face and shuddered as the fish slid down his leg.

“That was so fucking disgusting! MATT YOU DICK!” He yelled pointing over at Matt who was turning red from laughter.

“You used my girlfriend against me!”

“Actually…dude, it was her idea!” He laughed along with me and Brian looked over at me with a cute pout.

“I’m s-sorry; c-c-could you ever forgive…me!” I laughed and he narrowed his eyes before he smiled.

“Fine.” He kissed my cheek. Matt finally put the camera down after the invasion of Brian’s pants.

“That was awesome.” Johnny said high fiving Jimmy.

“I didn’t think it was that funny…” Brian said crossing his arms.

“That’s cause shits only funny when it doesn’t happen to you.” Jimmy said. The boat began to shift directions and we were heading back to shore. I heard Jimmy shriek and I turned to see Brian holding the huge fish towards jimmy.

“Oh so it was funny when it was in my pants?!” He said clearly getting enjoyment out of it.

“Well yes!” Jimmy screamed like it was obvious. The boat hit the dock and jimmy all but jumped off of it.

“He’s that scared of fish?” I laughed.

“No not really. He just hates touching them and stuff, they’re slimy and disgusting.” Johnny said and I nodded understandingly.

“Are you coming back to my house with us?” Matt asked and I stopped. As much as I wanted to, I wanted to know what Zacky was up to more.

“Uhh nah, I'm just gonna go back home and rest. I’m not usually out for this long.” I said and Matt nodded sadly.

“So Brian’s taking you home then?”

“He better.” I said smirking in Brian’s direction as I stepped onto land.

---
“I’ll see you soon baby.” Brian said kissing me deeply and left me speechless.

“Okay bye Bree.” I cooed getting out of the car. When I looked to my house, I saw a silhouette and green eyes on my top floor window that startled me. I jumped a bit and
When I looked back, it was gone. I heard Brian’s tires screech away from the curb as I entered my house. I was immediately glomped by a happy Zacky.

“Ana baby I missed you!” He said staring at me with big green eyes. His pupils were contracted and I could barely see the little black dot in center. It was like I was lost at sea looking into his eyes.

“Hey Zach!” I said smiling and he flashed me his huge grin. His teeth were so white and shiny, and his smile was boyish and cute.

“What did you do while I was gone?”

“I waited for you to come back.” He pouted and I rolled my eyes going up the stairs laughing at him. When I opened my door, Zacky was already sitting on my bed.

“But seriously, while you were gone I did some thinking…” he began and I ran over to him.

“Oh my god, are you hurt?!” I exclaimed and he gave me that look that said it wasn’t funny.

“Yes it was.” I huffed and I sat on my knees in front of him and looked up at him.

“I think I know how I can finally get outta here.” He said with hopeful eyes. I didn’t expect to hear it, but this is what he wanted. He wanted to be able to rest in peace.

“How?” I asked quietly.

“I think I need to make amends with the people I’ve hurt in my life.” He said.

“Well who have you hurt?”

“I’ve been trying to think of everyone I could have possibly done wrong to. I know I’ve hurt you, and I know I’ve hurt Gena because we didn’t exactly have the best relationship. I think I could start there.” He said and I nodded.

“You know I’ll be there for you right?” I said smiling up at him and I put my hand in his hand. We both watched as it solidified and looked more like a hand, but it didn’t feel like one. He still felt ghostly.

“Wow.” I said with a smile, and I could feel a little warmness on it.

“Are you doing that?” I asked. He looked just as shocked as I was.

“No.” I let go and his hand returned to a semi-transparent state.

“Do you want to start together now?” He asked.

“Yes, but that would involve me getting up. So help!” I said and he pulled me up. He walked over to the window I had seen him at and I followed him.

“You ready?” he asked nodding his head towards the window. I looked at him like was insane.

“Dude! I can’t just jump out of a window.” I panicked.

“Sure you can.” He said before he grabbed my hand and a cold sensation flooded over me, and I looked semi transparent. Before I knew it, me and Zacky were falling from the second story. I felt the air rushing past us, whipping our hair and chilling our faces. I had never felt more alive than when I was falling with Zacky. My heart felt like it would just soar out of my chest. This experience wasn’t humanly possible, this was something only Zack and I could feel. And it was like time slowed us down and he wrapped his arm around my waist so his back was to the slowly approaching ground.

I like falling with you too. He said smiling and I giggled. After that the ground was so much closer. We both hit the ground but it didn’t hurt. We just tumbled all over each other and ended up side by side on our backs. I felt heat overtake my body as soon as Zacky let go of my hand.

“That was so…” I started

“AWESOME!” He yelled pumping his fist up into the air. I got up and dusted myself off.

“Come on you big idiot.” I said and Zacky ran down the block.

“Hey! Wait up!” I called running after him laughing. I caught up to him and jumped on his back. He caught me and we spun around giggling under the streetlights. A few cars passed by, slowing down to see me sitting on nothing basically.

“That dude is staring hardcore.” I laughed and when I turned to look back at the guy in the car he sped away.

I jumped off of his back and walked next to him. We arrived at Gena’s and Zacky just stared at it blankly.

“What are you gonna do?” I asked. He shrugged and walked up to her door and rang the bell. She opened it, and she was dressed in one of his shirts and she looked around. I hoped she couldn’t see me, because I would look like a serious stalker.

“Who’s there?” she asked looking around and that’s when I saw Zacky grab her hand, and made himself visible to her. I still didn’t get that. If he could make himself visible, why couldn’t he just do it all the time?

Gena, it’s me Zack...

“Zacky! Did you come back for me?” She asked a huge smile breaking out on her face. But Zacky just look sad and torn.

“No, I can’t stay. You probably won’t see me again after this. But, I just wanted to let you know that I love you…and I’m sorry for hurting you. I really am Gena.” He said and she started to tear.

“But you said you would! You can’t just keep leaving me here!” She screamed and a heartbroken look crossed his eyes.

“Please Gena it’s hard enough for me, I don’t want you hurting over me anymore. You need to start living again. I can’t stay here anymore, I need to move on and I can’t do that if I know you are still hurting.”

“Okay…” She croaked, teary eyed.

“Promise me.” He said smirking.

“Zacky I promise.” She said smiling a little and he grinned. He kissed her on the lips and let go of her hands. He faded away from her and she stood there with a grin on her face, and tears on her cheeks as she looked up towards the sky for a while before she wiped the tears off her cheeks before she stepped behind the door and closed it. Zacky came back towards me with a smirk on his face and a tear on his cheek as well.

“You really love her.: I smiled and he looked at me with longing.

“Yeah I do, but I’m not as in love with her as I used to be.” He sighed, holding onto what he was being forced to let go.

I grabbed his hand,

“Come on.” We ran down to the next destination and the ones after that. We went to like 20 different locations around Huntington Beach where Zacky visited people. I was almost caught by Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, Matt and Val. Zacky, went to his parents house and even some dude that he sent to the hospital in the 11th grade for fucking his girlfriend. I actually remembered that. There was a huge scene with press coverage, and Zack nearly got arrested.

We were walking until we hit the beach and as soon as my feet hit the sand, I wanted to fall. I waited until we nearly reached the sea, and then I collapsed on the sand.

“Goddamn I’m so fucking tired.” I yelled into the night and Zacky chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m starting to feel it a little. What time is it?”

I dug into my pockets, and pulled out my phone to check the time.

“It’s three thirty in the morning. Fuck.”

“Do you think you got everyone?” I asked and he sat down and lifted me up so that I was leaning against his arm. It was really comfortable.

“Yeah, that about everyone I could think of.” I let out a loud tired breath.

“You look like you are about to pass out.” Zacky laughed and I did my best to glare at him through the corner of my eyes. I really was about to; I didn’t even feel like going home to pass out.

“Zacky, sing me a song I’m tired.” I mumbled, throwing my arm over his torso. I cracked my eyes open one more time to see the beautiful nocturnal beach scenery. The full moon looked big and bright as it shone its light over us. Stars twinkled in the sky, and the swelling of the ocean and the gentle breeze created a perfect balance in the atmosphere.

Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

The starlight
I will be chasing starlight
Until the end of my life
I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore.

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms.

My life
You electrify my life
Let’s conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

I’ll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black Holes and Revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black Holes and Revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold you in my arms…


I was struggling to stay awake, but the breeze was just persuading me to fall asleep.

“You…sing so…pretty…” I mumbled and he smoothed my hair, and tucked some behind my ear.

“Just go to sleep. I’ll take you home.” He said pressing a kiss to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I felt like i needed a break for a while. That and i had no internet until a few moments ago!
This story might be ending soon with the way i have it, maybe like 5 more chapters? not exactly sure. i might lengthen the plot.=D
Comments for Zacky Singing! Bless him hes so cute.

Song: Starlight-Muse
*mV*