Cemetary Gates

To Heaven and Back

Chapter 15
(Analeigh)

I sat up in bed, my eyes darting around the dimly lit room. I wiped my forehead as a thin layer of sweat adorned it. I felt confused to my surroundings. Did I dream that Zacky was here? I threw the covers over my body, and I was wearing a tank top and boy shorts, my pajamas. Did I come up here after? I really couldn’t remember for shit…

I heard my shower turn off and my breath hitched…I thought I broke up with Brian…why would he be here?

Zacky came out of my bathroom shirtless in jeans, with water dripping down his body, and toweling his black spiky hair. My breath hitched in my throat and I started to cough. It was real…

“Oh god…” I said staring at him. My brain finally woke up and my memories came flooding back to me, and I remembered everything. I sighed as it was just a product of my own stupidity.

“Good morning Ana!” He smiled at me, dropping the towel on the floor. He could at least put it back. I would have yelled but I was too busy staring at the huge bat tattoo that was winking at me from his chest.

“Jesus Christ, I know I’m sexy but you don’t have to eye fuck me.” He scoffed and I snapped out of it. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever! Pick up that towel; this isn’t your house boy!” I said laughing and he rolled his eyes back at me.

“Fine mom!” He yelled sarcastically. I finally got out of bed and Zacky stared at me from the doorway of the bathroom. I put my hands on my hips.

“Ugh! I know I’m fucking sexy but you don’t have to eye fuck me Zacky.” I mocked him and he gave me that look. I knew that sneaky cheeky look… He came running at me and I ran around the other side of the bed, and he chased me as we faced off each other.

“You think you are so funny! Come here!” He taunted and I laughed maniacally.

“Never!” I called. It was weird running around in my underwear but I wasn’t about to let Zacky get me. I ran away from my bed and to the other side of the room. I thought I was home free.

“You can’t catch-“I sang but Zacky grabbed my wrist, and pinned me against the wall. My back hit it with a thump and his body was close to mine, as he had my hands above my head.

“…me?” I asked more than stated.

“You kinky fucker.” I smirked and his eyes flashed with mischief.

“You probably like it rough.” He chuckled, inching progressively closer to me.

“Oh wait I forgot…Your still a virgin.” He said, almost whispering. My heart was thudding in my chest, as my eyes nervously flashed from his face, to his hands, to the tattoos on his arms and chest, and back to his eyes.

“I’m surprised that Brian didn’t get into your pants by now. He’s into that sort of thing.” He kept whispering huskily. My breathing started to quicken, I was getting turned on and he knew it. He was such a little shit.

“I’m not just some whore Brian could fuck. I’m so glad I didn’t anyways.” I said and he kept smirking.

“Your right. Because you are my whore. You dirty little girl.” He chuckled. His nose brushed against my cheek as he went for my neck. The small contact made me flinch, and a tiny squeak left my throat. He pushed his hips against mine, and my chest his firm one. He breathed out against my neck before he gently bit down at a spot below my ear. I wasn’t going to lie, it felt amazing. But I didn’t utter a sound. Zacky tried to get it out of me as he applied pressure.

“Uhh…”I moaned loudly, as the sound literally crept up my throat.

“That’s right…” He growled huskily before he let go of my arms and just stepped away from me. He had a smirk on his face, I could tell. But he just had his back to me as he walked away. His broad shoulders and muscles flexed as he moved them, and the ‘Vengeance 7’ tattoo, and the baseball tramp stamp looked amazing. But he was not getting away with this one. Hell no.

I stomped over to him and grabbed him by his shoulder, spinning him around.

“What the fuck?!” I yelled and he smirked.

“What?” He asked innocently. He was anything but innocent, that sneaky tease.

“You are such a fucking tease!”

“I know.” He laughed. I growled and pushed him back, and he fell down on my bed. He stared up at me with a surprised expression before it melted into one of lust.

“You better finish what you started.” I hissed before I straddled his lap. His eyes closed and his face twisted and I smirked. I raked my nails down his chest, and he grit his teeth. I ran my hands back up his chest and settled them on his shoulders as I leaned down on him, my stomach hitting his. I started to roll my hips over his, as I ground down on him.

“F-fuck!” He hissed and I smirked.

“You wanna?” I asked seductively, tracing random patterns on his body. He opened his eyes and they were blazing.

“Yes.” He breathed out, and I shrugged. I leaned down to his ear and whispered.

“That’s not happening now is it?” I said before I giggled slightly. I got off his lap and he glared at me. The lust searing in his eyes was so…hot. He was pissed. His hands gripped my hips as he glared up at me.

“You aren’t going to tease me and get away with it.” He said and I frowned.

“Oh but you can just tease me whenever you want?!” I retorted. He ended up smirking.

“I say we get even then.” He said before he flipped us over with skill, and moved his body in between my legs. My lips crushed onto his in a lustful kiss. Sparks flew and electrical currents ran through my body and kick started my heart. The cool metal of his snakebites was an amazing contrast to the heat of the kiss. I ate up his touch, pushing my body into his, loving the magnetic attraction. He wrapped a strong tattooed arm around my waist and expertly flipped us over again so I was straddling him. I bunched up his shirt in my fists as I kissed him hard, and there was such passion in that kiss, like he wanted to hold onto it forever.

His hands roved over my curves and I moved from his lips, biting on one of his snakebites and pulling on it.

“Does that feel good?” I asked seductively, the metal lip ring still between my teeth and he let out a growl of satisfaction. I kissed down his jaw and over to his neck and I bit down on a spot below his ear eliciting a deep moan from him. His hands traveled up my shirt and lifted it over my head, I broke away from him so he could take it off and he threw it to the side.

I fumbled with the buttons and he looked into my eyes with a before he growled with his teeth clenched.

“Fucking rip it off.” I stared down at him, being so turned on by his dominance. I grit my teeth and snarled as I ripped the shirt open, exposing his toned chest and I heard the skittering of buttons on the floor. I gently scratched down his chest and he moaned under me, bucking his hips up against mine and I could feel how hard he was. He flipped me back over on my back.

“I think you’re over dressed Ana.” He said while he started sucking and biting on my neck causing me to moan and whimper.

“Does that feel good? He teased and ran his hands over my breasts and stomach.

“Fuck yes!” He bit down hard on my neck causing an explosion in my pleasure senses.

“Mmm, Zack!” I whimpered. This was so dream like, it was my dream. He better not tell me to wake up…
My hands flew up to undo his jeans, and I tugged them off of his waist. He was wearing black boxers, and they matched his hair excellently. He was definitely pitching a tent in those.

He licked down between my breasts and stopped at my bellybutton before he hooked his thumbs in my boy shorts and slid them off of me. I felt so exposed under him, I wanted to hide. He held my arms at my sides.

“Do you understand that you are beautiful?” He asked me and I didn’t look at him. Again, he made me look into his eyes.

“You really are. If you can’t see it, then that’s fucking stupid.” He said pecking my lips.
He pulled off his boxers and he leaned over me.

“You want to take this trip with me?” He asked smirking slightly, and I nodded smiling.

“I love you baby.” He murmured.

“I love you t-ahh.” I yelled.

He slowly pushed into me and I made a face as I felt something break inside of me and pain radiated through my lower half. I groaned in pain as he held me. He was really big.

“Shh…I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make you feel so much better.” He said kissing my lips, and I looked up at him through blurry eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I could see he felt really bad. This is why I didn’t want to have sex, because I knew it would hurt like fuck. But with Zacky, I didn’t care anymore. All I wanted was him. He kept moving slowly, and the pain started to subside, and a tingling feeling started to replace it. It started to feel so good.

“Mhm…” I moaned softly, and tilted my head to the side.

“That’s it.” He smirked, and he started thrusting harder and faster into me. The sudden change in pace made me scream. And scream his name I did.

“Oh god Zacky! Fuck!” I yelled as I grabbed his shoulders and held him tightly to me.

“You’re so fucking tight…” He growled as he pounded relentlessly into me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him hard each time. Our hips collided quickly, and I couldn’t even get my moans out. I felt myself nearing my peak as my hips started gyrating towards him, and my walls clenched around him. Zacky knew I was close because he went faster.

“F-fuck! I-I’m gonna…” I yelled as a releasing sensation washed over me, and hit me like a wave. My eyes closed tight and my toes curled, and I let out a loud moan. Zacky on the other hand, was far from done. He kept a steady rhythm as he rode out my orgasm. It was like I had passed the first level and reached the second. The pleasure was so much more intense this time. Everything was amplified by 10.

“Uhh, Zacky you feel s-so good!” I screamed. He leaned down and planted a sweaty, lusty kiss on my lips. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him down. That put him at a better angle and he thrust even deeper into me. He hit a spot within that made me scream even louder.

His face was directly above mine, and his green eyes swirled with lust. They looked a dark emerald green that ypnotized me.

“Say my name.” He growled, pushing into me harder and I shook my head. He snarled before he stopped moving all together. I shut my eyes as I was left empty. He stayed still, but I wanted the high again. I wanted him to make me feel like I was closer to heaven.

“Say my name Ana.” He said again, becoming more demanding and dominative. I shook my head. I was at least going to try to resist him. Because the more I resisted, the more demanding he got. And the more demanding he got, the sexier he was.

He pulled out of me and my body writhed from the emptiness.

“N-no! No no no no. Please…” I whined, and he smirked.

“Then say it…” he whispered huskily down at me and I couldn’t anymore. It was too much.

“Zacky, just fuck me!” I screamed and he laughed.

“That’s all you had to say. You didn’t have to resist.” He slammed back into me, with a grin on his face, and I replaced the smile on my face.

“But you looked so damn hot under me like that. I should do it again.” He teased slowing down. I planted my nails on his shoulder blades, digging them into his skin. I felt blood trickle out, and he screamed in pain.

“Jesus Christ girl!” he yelled and I glared back up at him.

“You will do no such thing.” I growled.

“I told you before that you would love my dick. Look how right Zacky is.” He laughed. I felt the same sensation in the pit of my stomach once more.

“Fuck Zacky please don’t stop!” I gasped out and he obeyed my demands and went even faster. I could tell he was close as well, because his motions became sloppy and sporadic. We were both screaming each other’s name so loud; I wouldn’t be surprised if Brian heard us.

I felt my walls clench tightly around his dick as I came. That triggered his orgasm as he moaned loudly, slowing down after a bit.

“Oh shit…” I breathed out as my chest heaved up and down. We were both covered in sweat, and my legs felt shattered and numb. He stuck his hands under my back, and I arched so he could get them around me. He pulled me on top of him as he flipped us over, but he still never came out of me.

“Sorry Ana. I didn’t ask if I could cum inside of you.” He laughed cutely. Only this guy would play it cute after sex.

“Were you supposed to?”

“Yeah because I don’t know if you are on the pill, and I most certainly did not use a condom.”

“I’m not on the pill…” I murmured and he stared up at me. My eyes progressively widened.

“No, no! Wait don’t get scared! Maybe…maybe it won’t count!” He said and I slapped him for being stupid.

“I don’t care…” I mumbled looking down at him with soft eyes.

“What? How can you not care?! I won’t even be here in two days let alone nine months!”

“It wont matter. Because you’ll be up there, and I know you will be. I know you are happy up there, and I know I’ll be happy down here. Now I’m not saying don’t visit, because you have to or else I’m getting a long ass ladder.” I giggled, and he smiled. He kissed me on the lips and I smiled back.

“I love you Analeigh.”

“I’ve loved you since high school.”

“…That’s creepy.” He retorted and I pouted.

“Fine reject my love.” I teased and he kissed me once more.

“I’m just kidding. I love your love.” He said cutely and I giggled. He still made me feel like a giddy little girl.

“The sex is good too...” I snorted and he looked so disgusted. Like he just stared at me with that look that said ‘dude…’

“Well I thought I should just put that out there.”

“That was so weird. You sounded like a groupie I fucked once.” He laughed and I blushed.

“She was all, ‘Zacky! I fucking want your huge fucking cock! I want your babies Zacky! Fuck me!’ Then she started describing it and I was like, I know what it looks like! It was the weirdest thing I ever heard. True fucking story.” He said widening his eyes and I laughed staring into them.

“…How big is it?” I asked and he looked shocked.

“Dude!” he yelled and I snickered.

“What it was just a question! And I have the right to know!” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“This feels weird to say.” He said and I kept peering at him.

“I don’t know…maybe around 7 inches?” He said scratching the back of his neck.

“That sounds about right.”

“I’m glad you appreciate my natural talents baby.” He snickered. I stuck my tongue out and he licked it.

“Ugh you are so gross.” I scoffed and he widened his eyes.

“You were the one who just screamed to the heavens that you just love my dick!” He said incredulously and I fell into a fit of laughter.

“You know what? It hurts…it makes me feel used. You don’t love me! You just love the sex! You filthy whore!” He said dramatically, pushing me off of him, and since he never really pulled out of me before, I moaned a bit because he did now.

“Zacky don’t love you because you are a sex fiend.” I cooed peering at him, but he just looked upwards and away from me.

“I love you because you are incredibly funny; you are loving, and sweet and nice. You are an amazing musician and you are incredibly hot.” I said and he turned to look at me briefly. He wasn’t sneaky; he just wanted to hear me say that.

“What else?” He pouted.

“I love your eyes because they are so pretty. I could stare into them all day, and feel like I’m staring at perfection. Because I am.” I said and he looked at me with a huge grin.

“Hey! Aren’t you supposed to be saying these things to me? I’m not here to stroke your ego.” I said frowning.

“You are here to stroke something else.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. It was my turn to play him. I turned over so that I was on my side. And I started to ‘cry.’

“Ana you aren’t fooling anyone.” He tried but I let fake tears slip past my eyes, and I started to sob.

“Baby stop playing.” He said more sternly this time. He pulled my body into his and he peered over my shoulder to see my face.

“Fuck! Don’t cry Ana! I do love you!”

“No you don’t.” I pouted, hiding a smile that was curling on my lips.

“Yes I do. I love how you are so feisty and sarcastic. I love that you have so many differences that make you so unique. I’ve never met someone quite like you in my life. It took death for me to deserve you. I love how you could see me when nobody else could, and you made my afterlife something special. You sent me to heaven and back Analeigh. You are honestly the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met, with your stormy grey hair, and your striking purple eyes that remind me of a rainbow sky. I love you for those reasons and many more.”

I turned over to face him, and this time I had real tears in my eyes.

“Zack…” I croaked.

“Ana I mean it. I love you…so much…” He said kissing me between his words.

“All I want to do right now, is stay here with you.” I said.

“So let’s do it.” He said.

“Stop reading my mind.” I laughed climbing over him, and crushing my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was cute, even though it was filled with dirty deeds ;D.
I know i dont update this story as much as i should and i really think i should start doing more for it, so expect updates in the near future.

Comment for the cuteness!

*mV*