Cemetary Gates

Sent from Heaven

2-Months Later
(Analeigh)

“HOW COULD YOU?!” I screamed in his face. Furious tears escaping my puffy red eyes. They flared a burning hazel color as they burned into his. They looked guilty, regretful, and mourning. How dare he look at me that way?

“Baby, I’m sorry...” He said looking at me pleadingly. I couldn’t look at him the same way anymore; I couldn’t look in his eyes and watch him lie to me like this. He placed his hand around my wrist.

“Don’t.Touch.Me.”



I held up my cell phone to my ear as I heard it ringing. A tired Matt picked up his phone and grumbled into it.

“What the fuck do you want?” He said mumbling; obviously not knowing it was me calling. He sounded groggy and cranky… I could understand, it was past 2. Jimmy, Brian and Matt had gone out earlier and I haven’t seen Brian anywhere.

“…Matt?” I asked softly into the phone and he mumbled a ‘shit.’ I heard Val in the background and he briefly explained that it was me.

“What do you need Ana?” He asked sounding very concerned. Matt always told me that Id I needed him, he would be there. It wouldn’t matter if it was 4 in the morning.

“Matty I’m worried. Its 2:32 and Brian isn’t home. I’ve called his cell and his house, and he isn’t answering! What if he is hurt somewhere? What if he- oh god Matt he is!” I panicked into the phone.

“Shh…Ana. Calm down, take deep breaths…” He said calmly, and I placed my hand over my chest and tried to regulate my breathing.

“Matt I can’t…I’m so worried.” I said weakly. Tears were escaping through the corners of my eyes, and my breath started hitching in my throat.

“Ana, just go over to see if he is there. Call me back if anything happens.” He said and I nodded even though he couldn’t see.

“Thank you.” I murmured.

“Anytime.” He said before we both hung up. I already had my pajama shorts and a tank top on, so all I needed to do was put on my shoes before I ran out of the house. Brian lived about 4 blocks away, so I just took some shortcuts and I speed walked until I saw the big house near the beach.

I walked up to the door and turned the handle on the knob.


“Please just let me explain…” he pleaded.

“That you were drunk Brian? You seemed so fucking sober when you were screaming her name.’ I yelled and pain flashed in his eyes.

“Was it because I won’t give it up? Well I’m glad I fucking didn’t! You fucking bitch!” I screamed angrily, pushing my finger against his broad chest.

“Ana please!” he yelled and I stopped.

“I was drunk…I know it’s not an excuse. But I wasn’t thinking at all…I didn’t think about you…” He replied honestly.

“So now I’m not enough to be on your mind.”

“I didn’t say that.” He said closing his eyes.

It opened and I walked into his house, taking in the luxurious surroundings with the staircase that weaved upstairs right in front of me. I could hear commotion upstairs, and I followed the noises. As I got closer, tiny moans came from his bedroom, and there was a steady rhythmic thumping on the wall…no he wouldn’t…

I walked up to his bedroom door and turned the knob, throwing it open. It banged against the wall and started back. They scrambled to cover up under the sheets and my eyes widened dramatically. I saw Brian with booze swimming in his eyes, and some blond under the covers…

He looked like he had been caught in the cookie jar. But this wasn’t a fucking cookie jar.

“BRIAN!” I screamed as he sat up, exposing his chest.

“Ana…I can explain!” he yelled, slurring his words.

“ANA?!!” The person screeched and threw the covers off of them, to expose their face. My heart cracked, and shattered to the floor from my chest when I saw Sarah lying next to Brian. A new feeling stirred inside me, and I felt it burn and lick at me like a fire inside. I felt complete rage at this betrayal. Of all people…her…

“SARAH?!” I screamed even louder and Brian looked like he messed up big time.

“NO! GO AHEAD! I DIDN’T MEAN TO INTERRUPT. I JUST CAME HERE TO SEE WHERE YOU WERE AT NEARLY 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING HOME. I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WERE DEAD, BUT YOU DEFINITELY HAVE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE HAVENT YOU BRIAN?!” I screamed, picking up the thing nearest to me and hurling it in their direction.

“SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU’RE JUST FUCKING MAD THAT BRIAN CHOSE TO BE WITH ME INSTEAD OF YOU. MAYBE IF YOU HAD JUST GIVEN IT UP, WE WOULDN’T BE HERE!” Sarah yelled at me from her position. She was in no right to yell at me for it. I roared angrily as I stomped into the hall closet where Brian kept his handgun. It was already loaded and I cocked it before I went back to the two. Sarah was climbing on top of Brian’s lap already and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I fired shots into the ceiling as they scrambled off of each other.

“GET THE FUCK OUT!” I screamed, shooting above the bed head as Sarah went to get dressed. I shot at her feet as she ran past me and down the hall way.

“ANA WHAT THE FUCK?!” Brian screamed. I pointed the gun and shot it in his general direction. Bullet holes were in the ceiling, and the walls and I added to it.

“DON’T YOU DARE YELL AT ME BRIAN! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!”


“You didn’t have to say it!” I yelled back. He stepped forwards and wrapped his hands around my waist, and he kept a firm grip on me. I struggled to push him off, but he was so much stronger.

“GET OFF!” I screamed kicking and scratching at him

“Please, Ana I’m sorry. Forgive me baby…” He said lovingly against my neck and I wouldn’t give into his touch.

“Brian get off.” I said, my voice getting weaker. He continued to whisper his sorrow against my neck as he held me tenderly, but I didn’t want it.

“Brian…let go please…” I said as tears leaked from my eyes.

“Baby…”

“Don’t call me baby…I’m not your baby anymore…” I sobbed and he let go of me.

“Brian, I can’t do this with you. I can’t be with you anymore…go…go call Sarah.” I said softly before I left him where he stood. I walked home alone, and I entered my house when I got there. I fell to my knees in my living room, and I let out a loud cry. I cried for Brian, I cried for Zacky, I cried for everything that hurt.

I buried my face in my hands as I cried the color out of my eyes. I needed someone I couldn’t have…and that alone killed me.

“W-where…are you?” I asked quietly as tears dropped onto my floor. A blinding white light shone through my house and I looked up. There was a large white space in my living room and a silhouette appeared in it as if it was walking towards me. I stared at it in awe as it was a man with two large wing-like projections on its back.

The light faded and the person came into view. My heart soared as I saw the black hair, the snakebites and septum, the pouty lips, and the sea green eyes. They were backed with a set of light, feathery, angelic wings that spanned his back. My eyes widened as I took in his form.

“Zacky!” I screamed getting up and running to him. A bright smile broke out on his face, and I jumped onto him. I was surprised when I could feel the fabric of his shirt.

“Oh my god…” I gasped as I ran my hands over his face, feeling his soft skin, the cold metal of his snakebites, the small patch of hair under his lips, and finally the beautifully messy ebony locks.

“Zacky…oh my god…i…holy fuck!” I yelled, gasping and freaking out. I ran my hands over his arms, and his chest, being able to pinch his skin and trace the tattoos. When he laughed I could feel his chest vibrate, and I could feel as he breathed onto me.

“W-what? H-how? Zacky?” I asked, more tears leaving my eyes. I felt a small gust of wind as his wings moved. He was so beautiful…

“Zacky, you are so beautiful!” I said running my hands over the downy feathers of his wings.

“I know. I’ve been sent back, for you.” He said and I smiled brightly.

“How did you know?”

“Because I’m your Guardian.” He said laughing.

“I saw you crying, and I knew it was the right time for me to come back.” He said touching my face, and I could feel his guitar roughened fingers grazing my own soft skin.

“I also came back because I’m not done here yet.” I made a confused face at him.

“I thought that when we went around, that was what you needed to move on?” He shook his head.

“It wasn’t. I have unfinished business with you Analeigh.” He said, and he put his arms around me, holding me close. I didn’t know what he meant; I just stared up into his eyes as he stared intensely down at me. My eyes flashed from his eyes to his lips. His wings fluttered. I found that alone so angelic, and heavenly. He moved them around so that they enclosed us between two white walls. All I could see was Zacky, and all he could see was me.

He leaned down towards me, and I leaned up. I leaned over and he tilted as well, as we looked into each others eyes, asking for permission. Our lips slowly fused together, and my body heat skyrocketed. I felt like I was floating in a light and Zacky was keeping me from floating away. His lips moved softly against mine, and he sucked on my lower lip. I reached my hands up and buried them in his hair. His hands wrapped around my torso, and played with the hem of my shirt.

He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth, and I felt an explosion of electricity and pleasure. Our hands took up minds of their own, and they made like our tongues and explored our bodies. Zacky slowly stopped the kiss by pulling his tongue away, and ending the kiss softly. I opened my eyes slowly, fluttering my eyelids. I had a dumbfounded look on my face. I was literally kissed stupid.

“Holy…crap…” I gasped, looking up at him with the same dazed expression. That kiss surpassed every kiss id ever gotten from Brian, or anyone else. He smiled cutely and he laughed. I wanted so much more from him.

“I’ve come here to tell you something.” He said softly.

“That you are about to kiss me again?” I asked hopefully, but he only laughed.

“No, however I will be doing that.” He started. I just smirked in satisfaction as his eyes sparkled with light.

“I was meant to be here…with you, but I can’t do that anymore. So I was sent back to finish what I was supposed to start…I guess what I’m trying to say is that…well…I love you Analeigh.”

I stared up at him in shock. I knew that I had always loved Zacky. I’d loved that man since high-school. I loved him then, I loved him when he was dead, and I love him now…well he’s still technically dead though.

My mouth hung open and tears brimmed my eyes. I realized that when he told me these words, they didn’t mean the same thing as when Brian said them. Brian had a human love for me, mostly a physical attraction. Zacky said it from his soul, when he was just a soul. When he said he loved me, it felt like his love came straight from heaven. He was an angel…my angel, and they don’t lie.

“I…I-i…” I stuttered. The tears were coming on too strong for me to get it out. He rubbed my arms and whispered to me. The expression on his face looked nervous but hopeful.

“Shh, breathe…let it out.”

“I love you…too.” I said finally getting them out, and it felt like a huge release to say those words, reciprocating his. He leaned down and kissed me with passion, with a whole new need. As soon as our lips crushed together, something was unlocked, and a light emanated from him. He was free. A tear rolled down his face and it hit my cheek, causing my eyes to open. I saw his green eyes flutter open as well, and I melted more into him at the very sight.

We pulled away with a smacking sound and we just looked at each other.

“Do you really mean it?” I asked and he gave me that look that told me I was being stupid.

“I wouldn’t come down from heaven to tell you anything else.” He smirked and I wrapped my arms around him.

“How long are you staying?” I asked.

“I can only stay for two earth days.” He said, and I giggled.

“What’s an earth day?”

“Regular time here. There is no time in heaven, only eternity.” He said and I stared at him. He sounded so prophetic. I could only compare him to such angelic things, it was crazy.

“You make it so hard to be pissy with you for leaving, because you keep coming back to me.”

“I’ve never left.” He smiled before he reconnected his lips with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay post numero dos!
This is cute. i like this. And bad Brian for cheating!

Comments!
*mV*