Cemetary Gates

11:07

(Zacky PoV)

I floated in and out of consciousness. I could feel air rushing past my face, I was being moved. Pain was spreading through my body, igniting every nerve like fire. I could feel my life leaving my body.

“ZACKY!” I heard someone scream in fear and terror, the very sound of her voice sent my mind racing. I remembered that voice, that scream even…

For fucks sake Zack, can’t you just fucking leave me alone!

I took in a sharp painful breath. Pressure was applied to my chest, and I tried harder to stay alive. I cracked my eyes open to narrow slits and I just saw blurs of color rushing around. I saw blurry image of Brian leaning over me before I just closed my eyes again, gritting my teeth and yelling in pain.

You already ruined my fucking life!

I heard her scream again. This time I felt tears leak from my eyes and onto my face, was crying hard. From the pain of dying slowly, and the pain of my memories past. I knew who she was. It was Ana, but not just the girl from the bar, or the concert. She was Analeigh Laine, that Ana.

“C’mon Zacky, we’re almost there. Stay with us man…” Matt choked out grabbing my hand. My fingers twitched as I tried to grab it, but just like the blood rushing from my chest with every heart beat, my energy was leaving with it. Brian grabbed the other hand, I could tell with his calloused fingers.

I could hear the faint sound of the siren of the ambulance I was in.

Die, you piece of shit!

I heard prominently through all the noise. I remembered the look on her face when I saw her for one of the last times. She punched me in the face, and gave me a look of pure hatred. Well your gonna get your wish Ana…

I was suddenly pulled out of the ambulance and rushed inside. I could feel all of he bumps on the ground and each of them amplified the pain so much more.

The smell of antiseptic flooded my senses and I coughed, bringing blood with it.

"C'mon bro you need to pull through this. We love you." someone said grabbing my hand with their rough one, tears and thick emotion laced in their voice. Tears were still slipping through my eyelids and rolling down my face. My hearing became distanced and I grew so tired. I started to give up, it finally hit me. I was going to die. I wouldn’t be saved.

My muscles began to twitch, and my whole body convulsed. My eyes shot open and I started screaming, I was thrashing wildly on the gurney that was stained with my blood. I could feel foam rising from my mouth, and I could see the terrified and heartbroken looks on my friend’s faces.

“He’s going into Cardiac Arrest!” A doctor shouted, and I heard a noise before
My chest heaved upwards as an electric shock ran through my every nerve. I started coughing but a metallic taste again flooded my mouth and stained my lips. I heard the charging noise again, and I was shocked. I slowly stopped convulsing, and the feeling that a thousand needles were pushing into my heart started to subside.

"YOU GOTTA HELP HIM!!!PLEASE!!" I heard Matt scream in a raw voice, before he rested his hand in my free one.

"You can't let him die..." he finished in a soft voice. A tear fell from his face onto mine. I was fading faster and faster. I could barely hang on to the edge. I tried to squeeze my hand around the two but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move, I had a faint heartbeat that hardly pulsed, and there was barely any blood to bleed. I heard a last voice before everything I knew that existed, stopped.

"I’m sorry, but he couldn't be saved."

________________________________

Time of Death, 11:07 pm

(Analeigh PoV)

“Sarah! It’s my entire fucking fault!” I cried hysterically as she drove frantically to the hospital where almost everyone in the arena is heading now. We arrived right after the ambulance and I saw him being carted into the hospital. His bloody body, and the deep wound in his chest. There were media reporters there already covering the tragic scene of a rock star shot at a concert. I waited outside; staring at the entrance, hoping someone would come out and say that he will be okay.

“Ana it’s not your fault.” Sarah cried softly, bringing me in for a hug and I cried on her shoulder.

“Ana, you didn’t shoot him. You didn’t kill him yourself. Don’t worry, everything will be alright.” She cried, when she and I knew that things would never be the same. A pair of sunglasses fell onto the bridge of my nose and I got confused for a while. They kind of smelled like him and hair gel since they were on his head.

“You still have those?” She sniffled.

“Y-yeah.” I wouldn’t give them away for the world. Sarah couldn’t handle the scene anymore she tugged on my arm.

“Come on, let’s get you home. I’m sorry! I s-shouldn’t have made you come! Ana, I’m so sorry. So fucking sorry. I’m sorry I dragged you to Johnny’s and I'm sorry to drag you here!” She rambled. I held her tightly as we cried on each other’s shoulders. We managed to get back to Sarah’s car and recklessly drove home.

“Do you want me to stay over?” She choked.

“No, I think I really need to be alone right now.” I said before closing my door. If course Sarah would be sad, she adored that man as a musician. But my relationship with Zacky ran much deeper than hers. No matter how much I hated him for doing what he did to me, I still loved him like I did 5 years ago. The fine line between love and hate had been crossed many times for me. No matter how much I say I hate him, I still love him, and I still care about him. Its amazing how you find the true feelings about someone when its too late. When they're gone...

I walked into my living room and turned on my TV, anxious to hear the updates. I flipped it to the newstation and it was breaking news.

“….Guitarist, Zacky Vengeance of Avenged Sevenfold has been brutally shot, while onstage performing their hit song “Scream” at the Long Beach Arena. Band Members have announced they were filming a special DVD of their live concert. This DVD however, will not be released…”

I brought my hands up to my face, biting on my nails. Tears gently trickled down my cheek in single droplets.

The reporters were swarming round technicians, and fans, asking questions on the scene. All that was on my mind was.

Is, Zacky okay?

I looked at the clock and 11:07 flashed at me in blue letters.

“This just in. Zacky Vengeance, aka Zachary James Baker, has just been pronounced dead. Time of death, 11:07.”

Once those words left her mouth, my sparkling eyes widened to the size of saucers and I covered my mouth, trying to suppress the squeaks and unintelligent noises escaping my throat as I fell to my knees. No…

Pictures of him flashed on the screen, of him at his happiest, I let out a tiny squeak as I looked at the screen. They showed a picture of him in high school and my heard swelled. He never deserved to die so young. No matter what he did, or because of any personal vendetta, he never deserved to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for killing zacky...(ducks for cover)

Comments please, cus im starting to think this story sucks.
i might delete it because i dont wanna write for no reason.And thanks for the 5 of u who commented and the 11 who subbed! i luv u guys!

~Anonymous