Can I Hold You?

Muahaha

Mike insisted on taking me to get my cast removed, my mother couldn't take me because she had to work. Chris could've taken me but Mike is very persuasive. I'm sort of worried because it also means he'll see my leg that hasn't been shaved for three weeks. I guess if I don't make a big deal about it he won't realize it. His pick-up pulls into the driveway and he gets out to come help me.
"Hey Mike." I say as I get up from the bench on the porch.
"Need help?"
"Nope, I'm fine." I say as I make my way down the stairs towards the truck.

We get to the hospital a few minutes later and we make our way inside.
"So let's get rid of that cast." Some intern-looking guy says rubbing his hands together.
"Easy there." Mike says warningly.
"Uhh yeah." The guy says in a sort of fearful way.
"Mike." I say rolling me eyes.
"Sorry, he doesn't look trustworthy." Mike mumbles barely audible. We follow the intern into a specific room, Mike close behind. He takes the weird saw thing that looked a little like a vacuum across the cast removing it in two chunks in the process.
"So do you want to keep this?" the intern guy asks holding up the cast. I look over the doodles drawn by Mike and Tre. They were really awesome, except for the penis Tre drew.
"Yeah, I'll keep it." I say as I take it from him. I look down at my leg, there's a white dust layer from the cast removal, so I was happy.

"I should go home and wash off my leg." I say as we get into the truck.
"Okay." Mike says looking down at my dusty leg, "So what are you going to do with the cast."
"Hmm, I think I'll put it up on my wall." I say tilting my head.
"Cool."
"Damn Tre likes detail." I say as I look over his penis doodle.
"What?! Oh, that's Tre for you." he says looking over at the cast.

We get back to my house and I practically run to the washroom.
"Don't mind me, I'll just go through your bra and panty drawers." Mike says from the other side of the door.
"Fine with me, just don't take anything." I say as I turn on the shower. I put my leg in the shower and scrub off the cast gunk and shave my leg till it was as silky smooth as my other one. I walk into my room to find Mike lying on his stomach on my bed just flipping through some random book.
"Dear Diary, today Mike kissed me on the roof, Mike is such a good kisser and he's dead sexy." He says in a girly voice as I lie next to him.
"Jokes on you, I don't keep a diary." I say in mockery as I kiss him. "But you are a good kisser and I guess you can be categorized as dead sexy."
"You guess?"
"Yeah, you heard me." I say kissing him again.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Go where?"
"Well we're kind of leaving for the road trip today." Mike says rolling his eyes as he goes to lie on his back.
"I'll just pack a few things then." I say as I pull my back pack out of my closet and shove a pair of shorts and a pair of jeans in it.

I make my way over to my drawer and shove a few shirts in my bag along with underclothing.
"Bathing suit!" Mike calls out absent-mindedly.
"What?"
"I don't mind if you skinny dip though."
"No worries, I'm packing a bathing suit, especially with Tre being there." I say as I reach into my bottom drawer and pull out my favorite bathing suit, a blue bikini. I grab my eyeliner off my dresser and run into the bathroom to get my toothbrush and hair brush.
"Packed." I say as I zip up my backpack.
"That was fast." Mike says looking up from the bed. "Hmm that means we have time to kill." He slides over so he's only taking up space on half the bed and motions me to lie next to him. I do as requested and he shifts himself so his weight is on his elbow and he starts kissing my lips repeatedly. I place my hand on the back of his head to steady him.

"We have to leave now." He says as his lips leave mine.
"I thought you said we had some time to kill."
"We did and we just killed it."
"Bah, five minutes." I say as I get up and grab my bag off the floor.
"Five minutes well spent." Mike corrects me as we head out to his truck.
"Oh wait, I should tell someone I'm leaving." I say as I run back into the house.

"Hey Chris!" I yell.
"Yeah."
"I'm going and I won't be back for a week."
"Where are you going?"
"Road Trip with some friends!" I call out before shutting the door and running to Mike's pick-up. It felt so good to run again, that cast drove me crazy.

We drive down to the familiar squatter building not far from Gilman street to see Billie Joe, Adie and Tre sitting on the stoop.
"About time you got here. We were about to leave without you." Billie says as he and the others make there way into a small truck which says BOOKMOBILE on the side.
"We're not taking your pick-up?" I ask as I grab my bag and get out of the truck.
"Nope, the bookmobile has more space." He says as we make our way into the back of the bookmobile.

Billie Joe takes the drivers seat and Adie takes the seat next to him, leaving Mike, Tre and I to sit in the back.
"Tre, you didn't bring Kristie?" he shakes his head furiously.
"She's crazy." He whispers as he starts to rock back and forth in the fetal position.
"Tre, you're crazy." I say as Mike wraps his arms around me chuckling.
"Nooooo, she was not funny, pervert crazy such as the fine specimen in front of you. She was a loony! She started talking about our future after one date and . . . . . . and."
"Okay Tre, just breath." Mike says laughing. "She's gone now."