Can I Hold You?

Naughty Business

After driving for what seemed like forever we come to a stop late at night near the coast.
"Where are we?" I ask as we stumble out of the truck.
"Lawrence told me about this place, he says there's a whole bunch of music scenes here along the beach." Tre says as he climbs up on the top of the van.
"Who's Lawrence?"
"He's the guy who records our stuff." Mike says proudly.
"I'm kind of cold, I'm just going to get my sweater." Re-open the back door and pull my bag towards me after digging through it for a few seconds I remember I didn't bring my sweater. I look over at Mike's bag, Mike wasn't looking he was too busy trying to get Tre to get off the van. I open his bag to find a black hooded sweater. I pull it on and shut the door. The sweater smells so good, it smells like Mike.

"Ready?" Mike asks as Tre finally hops down.
"Yeah." I say as Mike puts his arms over my shoulders and we walk down the cracked sidewalk.
"Where's Bill and Adie?"
"They're getting frisky." Tre says as he smirks evilly.
"Okay then." I say as I glance back to see them making out on the side of the van. We walk up to a semi-outdoor music, bar, club thing. A band is playing, they sounded like a bunch of pansy punk rockers to me but our legs were so numb from the trip that we jump around anyway. Tre stops jumping along halfway through a song.
"Tre! What's wrong?" I yell over the music.
"It's her." He says in awe.
"What?" Mike asks laughing.
"She's bee-u-tee-full."
"Who is?" Mike asks as he cranes his neck.
"Her! Damn you, it's her!" Tre says pointing to a girl who'd swaying to the music.
"Well go talk to her." I say as I give him a little shove.

"Let's get out of here!" I suggest as I get bored with the posers up on stage. Mike takes my hand and leads me out, back to the sidewalk. We stroll down to the pier just as fireworks fill the sky.
"OH! I want to be cheesy!" Mike exclaims as the sky fills with light, he cups my cheeks and kisses me passionately.
"You should be cheesy more often." I whisper as our lips break apart.

In what seemed like a matter of seconds we found ourselves in a motel room as fireworks continued to boom outside. We practically ripped the clothes off of ourselves, locking lips as often as possible in the process. Damn cast, so glad to be rid of it. Mike and I find our way to the bed, I heave against him as I straddle his hips. After a few moments like that, Mike rolls us over so that he's over me, I dig my fingers into his bare back slightly.

I wake up the next morning I wake up in Mike's comforting arms. Last night I saw the animal in Mike. . . . . It was amazing. My bare arms are freezing, so I attempt to grab the blanket which is bunched up on the end of the bed without waking up Mike.
"Morning Ana." He says softly.
"Morning." I say as I pull the blanket over my shoulders. Mike swipes his hand over my shoulder causing the blanket to recede.
"I'll keep you warm." He says as his arms snake around me, which leads to him straddling my hips and releasing 'Animal Mike' yet again.

We eventually get dressed and head out to meet everyone back at the bookmobile to continue with our trip. It's much warmer this morning, well actually afternoon so I carry Mike's sweater on my arm.
"Hey, were you wearing my sweater yesterday?"
"Maybe." I say evilly. "It smelt good, smelt like you." Mike laughs as he wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. We near the bookmobile where Adie and Billie are eating french fries, the ones that come in a paper cone.

"Where's Tre?" Mike asks as we sit on the ground and lean against the bookmobile after I toss Mike's sweater into the bookmobile.
"In love." Billie says cheesily.
"He hooked up with some girl he met last night." Adie explains.
"Oh her." I say nodding as I see the two of them sitting at a picnic table further down the coast.
"So what happened to you two, did you ride the Mike?" Billie asks smirking evilly.
"That's none of your business." I mumble as I rest my head on Mike.
"That is such a yes." Billie says rolling his neck. "It's crooked isn't it!"
"What?"
"His equipment, it has curvature doesn't it."
"Oh jeez." I say rolling my eyes as Adie bursts out laughing. Mike stands up and grabs my hand to help me up as well.
"Oh where are you two going?" Adie asks evilly.
"We're just going for a walk." Mike says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We walk down to the beach where the waves hit the sand. I pull off my shoes and hold them in my hand. Mike does the same.
"And the cheesiness returns!" Mike exclaims as he kicks some water at me.
"Hey!" I say as I splash him back.
"Is that a challenge?"
"It might be." I kick some more water at him.
"Oh that's it." He says as he playfully tackles me into the water. I hold my breath as the wave goes over me. When the wave retreats I cup Mike's cheeks and kiss his lips. He grabs my shoes out of my hand and tosses them along with his own further up on the beach so they won't get swept away. I sort of jump him and wrap my legs around his hips as he locks lips against mine. Another wave hits and I put my feet back on the ground. Mike scoops me up and throws me deeper in the water, I run up to him and push him so that he falls on his back as a wave hits.
"You're violent." Mike says smirking evilly as he gets up just to pull me down with him again.

After a while we decide to go back to the bookmobile. When we get there Billie and Adie are still sitting there.
"What happened to you?" Adie asks amused that we're sopping wet.
"The water attacked us, it was a life or death fight." Mike says as he hands me my bag and pulls out his own.
"I'm sure it was." Billie says smirking evilly. "Maybe we should 'battle the ocean' too."
"Nah, maybe we should battle the back of the bookmobile, or how about a motel room." Adie says as we walk away to find a washroom.

We end up finding a washroom at a fast food place down the coast. I manage to dry myself off with mainly paper towels and I get dressed and head out to find Mike waiting for me.
"Tre says we're leaving now." He says as he puts his arms over my shoulders and we head back to the bookmobile.
"Alright." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. We get to the bookmobile to find that Tre brought that girl along.

"I'm kidnapping Lisea." He explains.
"It's not kidnapping if I'm willing." She says smirking.
"Oh okay." Tre says as he wraps his arms around her and kisses the back of her neck.