Can I Hold You?

Elbows

The doorbell rings through the house and I sure as hell know Chris won't get out of his room to get it. So I leave my room and head downstairs and open the door to see Mike.
"I need a tutor." He says in a pouty voice.
"I somehow doubt that."
"Will you believe I need a somewhat quiet place to do homework?" he says as I let him into the house.
"I'll believe you just want a study-buddy." I say as we head up to my room none the less.
"Chris here?"
"Yeah." I say as I close my bedroom door. He sits on the bed and opens his social science book. "Oh so you are here for homework?"
"Yeah, I really don't understand the assignment on page twenty." Still a little surprised I open my book and read it over.
"I finished that yesterday." I say digging through my papers, "Here you can read mine and see if you understand it." I hand him my text and sit on the bed next to him. He reads it over slowly writing notes in his book every so often.

"I'm going out!" Chris yells as I hear the front door slam shut.
"Okay, I was way off." Mike says handing me back my text, "And Tre wasn't even on the right planet."
"You still expect me to believe you're here for educational purposes?" I say as I near him.
"Yeah." Mike says laughing lightly as I press my lips against his. He falls back onto the bad and I feel something smack my back. I break our kiss to see he has a pillow in his hand and he's smirking evilly.
"That's it!" I yell as I grab another pillow off my bed and smack his chest with it. Mike stands up and smacks my ankles. I stand up on the bed and attempt to hit his shoulder, but miss as he turns away. I drop the pillow and jump him, so that I'm sort of getting a piggy back. I kiss his cheek from behind before letting go and picking up my pillow. As I'm bent over picking up my pillow, Mike's pillow smacks my ass.
"Oh you're going down!" I yell as he runs out of my room and down the stairs.
"You can't catch me!" Mike yells. I turn the corner into the living room and he jumps out from behind a door scaring the shit out of me.
"Fuck."
"Maybe later!" he calls out as I see him go down into the basement.
"You wish!" I yell as I too head downstairs.
"Argh!" Mike yells, not in laughter but in pain, "Mother fucker!" I turn to find he hit his head on a low beam and is now lying on the floor.
"Oh my god, Mike are you okay?"
"Argh, my fucking elbows."
"What about your head?"
"That too."
"Sh-should I call an ambulance?"
"No, we can drive to the hospital, its probably nothing anyway."
"Well let's go anyway." I say as I help him up, causing him to scream loudly in the process. "You might have a concussion."

I take my hand at driving Mike's truck and nearly get us killed on the way to the hospital. after a few x-rays we find out Mike broke his elbows, until today it never crossed my mind that someone could break their elbow. Luckily he didn't have a concussion or anything serious with his head.

"Maybe we should get someone to pick us up." Mike says nervously as we get back in the pick up.
"Shut-up." I mumble, "That car came out of no where, besides I wasn't used to driving such a big vehicle."
"Yeah sure, can we go to my apartment, it's closer." He says apprehensively as I start the truck.
"Fine." I mumble as I pull out of the hospital parking lot. Within a few minutes we're back at the apartment shared by the rowdy three band members.

"Dude, what happened?" Tre asks as he pokes at the casts on Mike's mid-arms.
"I uhh broke my elbows."
"How?" Billie asks in a displeased tone from across the apartment.
"Well we were . . . ."
"Oh my god Ana! How could you?! Don't you two have a safe word?" Tre asks smirking.
"We were having a pillow fight and I ran into the basement and hit my head on a low beam and ended up falling backwards onto my elbows." Billie and Tre stare at us in disbelief for a few moments before bursting out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.
"A pillow fight?" Billie asks in full mockery.
"We should stop laughing, or we'll make Ana mad and she'll hurt us too." Tre says as he fake cowers.
"Piss off." Mike mutters as he sits on the sofa. Billie disappears into his room and Tre goes to sit on the kitchen counter. I sit next to Mike and attempt to ignore Tre.

"You okay?" I whisper into his ear as I place my lips on his neck.
"I am now." He says smirking evilly as I continue to move my lips against his neck.
"Oh Mikey and Ana gettin it on!" Tre yells, I forgot he was there.

"Psht Tre!" Billie calls from his room, "Come here."
"I'm wanted!" Tre squeals as he runs into Billie's room.

"Sorry folks but our bass player has rendered himself useless." Billie says on stage that evening.
"BOOO!" the crowd says angrily.
"No worries, we're still gonna play." Billie says as he smirks evilly, "We're going to play a song called Pulling Teeth to explain what happened to our bass player!"
"Mikey, Ana this is for you!" Tre yells.
"Oh god." Mike moans.
"How bad can it be?" I ask awkwardly, but Mike just shakes his head. Billie and Tre start playing when Billie steps up to the mic.
"I'm all busted up, broken bones & nasty cuts, accidents will happen, but this time I can't get up."

"It's not that bad." I say as Mike still looks nervous.
"She comes to check on me, making sure I'm on my knees, after all she's the one who put me in this state."
"Oh, god." I say embarrassed, "Now I have a rep as a dominatrix."
Is she ULTRA-VIOLENT? Is she DISTURBED? I better tell her that I LOVE her, before she does it all over again, OH GOD, SHE'S KILLING ME!!!

For now I'll lie around, HELL, that's all I can really do, he takes good care of me, Just keep saying my LOVE is TRUE.
.
Is she ULTRA-VIOLENT? Is she DISTURBED? I better tell her that I LOVE her, before she does it all over again, OH GOD, SHE'S KILLING ME!!!

Looking out my window for someone that's passing by, No one knows I'm LOCKED in here, All I do is cry.

For now I'll lie around, HELL, that's all I can really do, she takes good care of me
Just keep saying my LOVE is TRUE


I decide to make the best of the situation and laugh it off, Mike does the same. Billie and Tre play a few more songs before jumping off stage.
"Very nice." Mike says sarcastically, "You make me sound like a pansy."
"Dude, a pillow fight." Billie says rolling his eyes.
"Don't forget, we also made Ana sounds like a dominatrix." Tre says raising his eyebrow evilly.
"Don't even think about it." I say sternly.
"Please."
"What about Lisea?"
"She doesn't like the kinky." Tre pouts