Can I Hold You?

No More Gilman

Tonight is another Green Day gig, but sadly not at Gilman's. Once word got out that they had signed with a major label, they were banned. It's at a club on the other side of Oakland. Only a couple of people from Gilman stayed "loyal" to Green Day. Two of them being Ella and Jason, who have been going strong for the past while.

We sit at the bar while waiting for the guys' turn to play. Ella and Jason are making out a few seats down while I sit with Adie and Lisea.
"Hmm, Ella and Jason make a cute couple." Lisea says in slight mockery.
"Yeah you two, save something for the bedroom!" I call out to them and they finally part.
"Hey! It's them!" Adie calls out getting all over our attention. Billie Joe and Mike adjust their microphones.
"I love you Mikey!" Jason yells at the top his lungs, causing the rest of us to burst out laughing.
"Love you too man." He says into his microphone.

"Unless anyone has anymore love confessions, I think we'll start." Billie says smoothly.
"WE LOVE YOU!" Adie, Lisea and myself yell at the same time. Tre runs to the front of the stage and starts blowing kisses.
"Damn we're hardcore." Mike says laughing. As Billie starts playing 80. They play about five songs before their salute.
"We love all of you!" Billie says cheesily before blowing a kiss.
"If I blow you a kiss will you blow me?" Tre asks as he goes to share the microphone with Mike.
"I'm going to get wasted then get lucky! Who's with me?!" Mike asks, everyone cheers as they walk off stage.

A few minutes later the guys meet us at the bar. Mike walks straight past me to Jason and gives him a firm kiss on the lips.
"Take me home!" Jason says orgasmically. Everyone laughs as Mike returns to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"How dare you cheat on me." I joke. Mike holds me tighter.
"I'll make it up to you."
"You better." I snicker. "Let's execute this wasted and lucky plan."
"Oh yes lets."
"I got weed!" Tre yelps.
"This makes for interesting sex." I say as I take the lit joint from the drummer and take a drag.
"Mine!" Tre squeals. "No wait, I have more."
"Take that outside!" the bartender yells angrily. We shrug and all eight of us head outside to get stoned out of our minds.

The next morning I wake up in next to Mike in his bed, I look over at the other side of the room and see that Tre wasn't there. I'm so in love with Mike this morning. I straddle his beautiful body and lean forward to kiss his lips. I sit back up and his eyes flicker awake.
"Mmm, I like waking up like this." He says putting his hands on my hips I lean forward again so that my lips meet his and his hands move up and down my body. I feel his hands start to move up my shirt.
"Holy shit!" Tre yells as we hear from the bedroom door. I slap Mike's hands away and whip around to see him standing there embarrassed. "I'm fucking sorry." He says getting out of the room. "Billie! Mike's going to kill me!"

"I'm really starting to hate this roommate thing." Mike mutters.
"Hmm, I'm going to shower now, feel free to join me in the only room with a locking door." I say as I get up and pull on my pants.
"Is Mike going to kill me?" Tre asks as I head walk through the living room to get to the bathroom.
"Yes, now go away." I say wanting the whole apartment to ourselves.
"You're lying." He states as he picks up the remote control.
"Fine then."

I get into the washroom and turn on the shower. I remove my clothing and step in and start washing my hair. I see Mike's silhouette through the shower curtain slink in.
"Lock the door." I say as I see him removing his boxers.
"Hey you." he says stepping into the shower. I take a glob of shampoo and massage it through his hair as he cranes his neck to start kissing me. Once Mike's hair is shampoo free we start making love against the shower wall.
"Ahh!" Mike yells, but not in pleasure. I let out a scream too, the hot water had stopped and ice-cold water started hitting us. "Fuck." He says as he grabs for a faucet to turn off the water. "Today's not our day." He mumbles as we get out of the shower. He hands me a towel.
"Thanks." I say as I wrap it around me. I go to turn on the shower faucet.
"What are you doing?"
"You cummed all over the wall." I say spraying off, "Last thing I want is Billie and Tre bugging us."
"True." We dry off and get dressed before leaving the washroom.

"Dominatrix shower sex, nice combo." Tre states as we enter the living room.
"You do know the rest of us have to shower there too." Billie says as Adie nods in agreement.
"We cleaned up after ourselves." I protest.
"Secondly, how about keeping it down, when you know everyone else is here." Adie suggests.
"We did keep it down." Mike insists, "The screaming was because we ran out of hot water and the cold." He stops mid-sentence when he sees Tre smirking. "You little fucker!" Tre runs out of the apartment and Mike chases after him.
"I hope this album makes some money, we really need our own place." Billie says to Adie.