We met at the gas station on highway 91

Three

I smiled then started to kiss Jake. Jake started to take my shirt off but I stopped him.
"Wait Jake." I said, jumping up and locked my door. I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor, Nate smiled then took me by the waist and kissed me all over. He slowly moved his hands to my back and unhooked my bra, he took that off then kissed me ALL over. I unbuttoned his pants then pulled then down. He shook them off his legs then carried me over to my bed. We both slipped under the covers then Jake took off my pants. He ran his hands down my thighs then back up. He hooked his thumbs around my underwear then pulled them down. I pulled down Jake's boxers. Jake kissed me all over, he flipped me over so he was on top of me.
"Rose...never...leave...me." he said through pants.
"Jake I-" I was cut short because I heard a car door slam from outside.
We both knew it was my parents and we both jumped out of bed and started to get dressed. I was brushing my hair when I forgot that my door was still locked, I ran and unlocked it.
"Rose you have a hickey." said Jake.
"What do I do my parents will see it." I said, then started to panic.
We both heard footsteps getting closer to my room. Jake grabbed me by the arms and shoved me on the bed. He got on top of me then started to kiss me where my hickey was on my neck.
"Rose what are you doing?" asked my mom.
"Mom." I said.
"Rose Marie Henderson!" she said shocked.
"Mom hey this is Jake." I said.
"Hello Mrs.Henderson." he said.
"What are you two doing?" she asked.
"Well ummm." we both said together.
"You know what," said my mom "It's been a long day at work I really don't care just don't get pregant." She walked out of my room.
"Well I better be going now." said Jake, getting up.
"Jake let me spend the night with you." I begged.
"Rose are you sure you want to do that?" he asked.
"Yes please let me." I begged "Please please please."
"Rose I don't want you to."
"What?"
"Look just trust me you can't come."
"Why not?"
"Rose."
"Jake tell me right now."
He sighed then turned around and lifted up his shirt. All along his back were bruises and cuts and scars.
"Jake," I gasped "who did this to you."
He put shirt down then turned back around. "My dad drinks a lot and beats me."
"Jake let me get you some ice for that."
"No but this is why I don't want you to come."
"Oh I am comming now and you can't stop me." I said, slipping on my shoes.
"Ok you can come but please don't get hurt." he said, then took my hand and we left my house.
We got in Jake's car and drove to his house. When we got there we found his dad passed out on the couch. We tip-toed upstairs to Jake's room. We both crawled under the covers and tries to keep warm.
"Rose how old are you?" asked Jake.
"Fifteen but tomarrow is my birthday." I replied.
"Well then tomarrow we'll have to celebrate alone, together, in a hotel room."
"Oh Jake please."
"What ever you want." he said, then kissed me.
I snuggled up closer to Jake then tried to go to sleep, hoping tomarrow would come faster.
I was almost alseep when Jake's dad yelled," Jake where are you boy?"
"Hang on dad I will be right there!" he yelled back, jumping out of bed and running downstairs.
I sat up and waited for him to come back. I sat there a couple of minutes and then I heard a loud thud. I heard a scream come from Jake,"Dad stop!"
I jumped out of bed then ran downstairs. Jake was on the floor facing away from his dad and his dad was kicking him. I ran over to his dad and tried to stop him.
He grabbed my by the arm and threw me to the ground. He grabbed me by hair and pulled me up.
"Who is this Jake?" he asked, completly drunk.
"Dad don't hurt her." said Jake, getting off the floor.
"Why who is this?" he asked, shaking me.
"Dad that is Rose please don't hurt her she is my girlfriend."
"Why was she in your room?" he asked.
"She was staying with me." Jake replied, comming toward me.
"What were you to doing up there together?" he asked.
"You dirty liar you were probably having sex." he hissed.
"Dad I promise we wern't."
"Your a liar and I am going to kill you and the girl." he threw me down then started to hit and kick me.
Jake ran over to me and tried to help me but his dad started to beat us both. I saw Jake pull out a gun from his pants and shot his dad in the stomach. When the smoke dissapered, there laid his dad surround in a red pool of blood.
"Jake you killed him!" I shriked.
"Rose come with me." he said, leading me upstairs to his bathroom.
He took a wet towel and started to wipe my face off.
"Rose I am so sorry that he hurt you." he said, wiping blood and tears off of my face.
"Jake it's ok but you shot him." I said.
"I know that Is why I am going to run away." he said.
"What why?" I asked.
"The cops are going to put me in jail for using self defence." he replied.
"No they want because you used self defence." I said.
"Yes they will."
"What makes you think that?"
"I've been in trouble with the police before and they don't like me."
"Jake what happened?" I asked.
"I got mixed up with the wrong crowd in seventh grade did some drugs and stole some stuff and them I got caught stealing Ipods." he said.
"Jake I am comming with you."
"Rose no." he said.
"Jake I am a part of this and nothing you can say will stop me." I said.
"Rose you can come with but it is going to be dangerous." he said.
"I don't care but we need to have a plan of where to go." I said.
"Well I was thinking of heading to Las Vegas."
"Well come on let's go." I said, walking into Jake's room.
I walked into Jake's room and grabbed a suitcase and all of his clothes.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"We might need these trust me." I said, then went out to his car.
I got in his car and waited for him. He got in the car then we were headed for Las Vegas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!!