We met at the gas station on highway 91

Four

I fell asleep in the car almost as soon as we started to drive. I was awoken by Jake shaking me.
"Rose come on time to go." he said.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Motel 6 now let's go." he replied scooping me up and carrying me into our room.
He closed the door with his foot then set me down on the bed. He started to kiss me all over then took off his shirt and pants. "Happy sixteenth birthday baby." he wispered in my ear.

The next morning I woke up completly naked and next to Jake. He was stroking my hair and staring at the celing.
"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning." he replied with a smile.
"Jake last night was amazing thank you for thee best birthday present ever." I said.
"Your welcome and you were amazing." he said looking at me.
I blushed.
"Come on we have to get going." Jake said, getting up reveling himself.
"Jake I need to have some different clothes." I said.
"Well when you were asleep in the car I went back to your house and got a bunch of your clothes." he replied, then pointed to a suitcase.
I smiled at him then got up and got dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. Once I got dressed I fixed my hair and make-up then we got back in our car and left for Las Vegas.
The ride was long but anything but boring. Me and Jake learned so much about each other. I learned that he was eighteen and his last name was Henderson too. We're not related just have the same last name. Finally after the long drive we got to Las Vegas. It was huge and lights were everywere.
"Jake where are we going to live at?" I asked.
"My cousin has a place here and we can stay there."
"I don't want to take up space at your cousin's house."
"Rose she is a stripper who is only atthe house one day a week the rest of the time she is with some guy she meets at the club."
"Ummm ok then."
We pulled into a driveway to an aparment and then grabbed our stuff and walked up to the room.
Jake banged on the door and yelled,"Miley open up!"
A girl in with shorts on to short and a white tank top opened the door and yelled,"Jake you came to see me and who is this?" she asked.
"Miley this is Rose my girlfriend." he replied.
"Oh finally Jake got a girl come here and let me see you!" she squeled, pulling me to her.
She looked at me all over then finally said,"Sixteen and already lost her virginity to Jake," she clucked her tounge "Jake you better have treated her good in bed."
"Oh Miley be quiet." he said blushing.
"How did you know I had sex with Jake?" I asked.
"Oh dear that is easy your eyes have a guilty look." she said.
"Miley look we need to talk with you in private." said Jake.

Miley lead us into the aparment and we sat down on the couch and Jake told her what had happened.
"Oh well stay here as long as you want." said Miley.
"Thanks Miley." Jake said, then hugged her.
"Well I have to go to work now and Rose I guess Jake told you I was a stripper?" she said with a sigh.
"Yeah Jake told me." I said.
"Ok well got to go I will be back whenever." she said, walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!