Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Eighteen: The Way We Talk

“Think about it. Just really think about it,” Kenny said before I walked onto the bus. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. Kenny was standing outside waiting for someone and I was bringing everyone their coffee.

“…Well it’s not like I can tell her now,” I heard Garrett mumble.

“What do you mean you can’t tell her? Are you retarded?” John responded. I placed the coffee on the table and listened to their conversation.

“I can’t just tell her I love her. It’s been the way it is for too long.”

“You love her, why is that such a problem? She’s been there forever Garrett. I’m sure she’ll at least understand, if not return the feelings.”

“She doesn’t return the feelings so it’s just pathetic!” he yelled.

“It’s not pathetic if you love her!”

“She’s off all buddy-buddy with Kenny now, and I think she likes him, so I’m shit out of luck.”

“Listen to yourself. She doesn’t like Kenny. They’re just friends.” I gasped realizing they were talking about me. I most definitely did not like Kenny—at least not like that.

“Even if she doesn’t like Kenny she’s been through so much lately that I can’t just go up to here and be like…” John cut him off.

“Do you hear that?” he asked quickly.

“Do I hear what?” he replied annoyed. I jumped over the table to make it look like I was just setting the coffee down.

“Hello?” John called into the front of the bus.

“Hey, I just got back. I bring coffee.” I handed them each a cup and walked back out into the sunlight.

“Ana!” John called. I turned around to look at him once I was outside. “I know you were there before I ratted you out. I just didn’t want him to embarrass himself.”

“About what? What do you speak of John Oh? I heard nothing,” I said a smile playing on my lips.

“Exactly what I thought,” he returned the smile and walked back onto the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it's pretty bad and super short, but I could have done worse, and to be quite honest, I'm really tired. So, yeah. I know its bad but read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!
Love, Jaylee<33333