Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Thirty: Homecoming

“Guess who?” he asked covering my eyes as he walked into the kitchen. I was in the middle of making dinner when he came in.

“Not that I wouldn’t recognize that voice anywhere, Mia totally ratted you out.” I laughed and turned to face him as he moved his hands. “I’ve missed you so much,” I sighed.

“I’ve missed you too.” I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me slowly. I sighed contently into the kiss and when we pulled away I turned back to the pasta on the stove. “Forget about dinner, we can order take out.” I turned off the stove and turned back into his arms.

“That sounds good to me.” I pecked him on the lips and he pulled me back for another, longer kiss. The passion running through my veins felt like fire and I knew it was too good to be true. I knew that it would only last so long, but I didn’t care. I was like a junkie and Garrett was my drug.

We ended up in my room—not surprisingly—and fell onto the bed carefully. With one hand he held me and with the other he ran his fingers through my hair. He moved his hand to unbutton my jeans and he kissed from my stomach up to my neck. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. I missed him so much and I missed this. I missed feeling so close to him. I missed feeling the passion when he touched me. I would miss all of this when he was gone again three days from now. But I didn’t want to think about him leaving again so I just pushed it out of my mind and gave myself to him again. He held me close and we moved in sync; slow and smooth and together like a puzzle. He held onto me as if he would lose me if he let go. We both needed this; we both needed each other and we knew it.

We were in love and it was perfect. He held me and it was perfect. He knew how to touch me; he knew how to treat me and it was perfect, absolutely perfect. It was just like it should be. It was how it should always be.

We would make love and then we would spend the night in each other’s arms. We would sit on the couch together and eat Chinese take-out and watch TV on DVD and laugh and smile and kiss. And for three days everything would be perfect. And after that, I didn’t even want to think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I don't know how good it is, but I know its short. I'm sorry but I fail at long updates. Anyway, please read, comment and subscribe--the usual. I'm trying to work on something else. I don't know if I want to do fanfic or not. I started a little on a Kennedy fanfic and didn't like it too much so I started another one. I have a little done on another Garrett fanfic, but I feel like it'll be Garrett overdose--if that is in fact possible. So, maybe let me know what you think I should focus on? And, I think I'm going to post a short story I did for English last year, and then maybe I'll expand on it and make it a story. But, check my stories for something new ;). So....
Love, Jaylee <33
PS thanks for reading the ramble.