newborn vampire

Chapter 2

The next day I awoke to Ethan, well his real name was Zane but he hated it so he went by Ethan, shaking the crap outta me.

"What?", I said as I pushed his arm away.

"Where were you? You missed half of the school day already. I was worried so I came to see if you were okay.", he said as he stood up. He was wearing dark skinny jeans and a black button down shirt. The shirt had the House of Night symbol on the pocket. He brushed his hair out of his eye and streched out his hand for me. I took his hand and let him pull me up.

"So what happened? You look a mess. Ohmigod. Your on drugs. Why the hell are you on drugs? Someone gonna find out and beat the crap outta you. I don't know why I didn't notice it before. Your eyes are red, I found you in the-"

"Holy crap. I'm not on drugs."

"Thank Goddess. But why were you in the bathroom?", he said with a sigh of relief.

"I dunno. I fell asleep.", I said as I began to wash my face and brush my teeth. "I had the weirdest dream though."

"Oh yeah? And what was it about?", he replied from my bedroom that was connected to the bathroom.

"It was about Nyx."

"Huh? Come here. I can't hear a word you're saying."

"Then turn off my TV!", I yelled back then laughed. Ethan was my best friend and my kind of boyfriend. He was the first friend I made when I was Marked as a vampye and was forced to move to Miami instead of Boston where I was born and raised. But Miami had it's good sides. I had met Ethan and the weather was barely cold.     

"Shouldnt you be in class?", I asked Ethan who was sitting on my bed like he owned it. 

"Shouldn't you? So what were you saying just now?"

"Touché. And I was saying I had a dream about Nyx." This got his attention. He turned the sound down and looked at me.

"What was it about?", he asked in his smart voice. Not a lot of people knew but behind his light brown hair and georgous hazel eyes, Ethan was a straight A student. I, on the other hand, am a straight C- student. Except for Vampyre Sociology. That was my favorite class. I loved to learn about the history of vampyres and how they contributed to the world today.

"It was..well it was weird.", I finally replied as I looked at him through the mirror.

"Weird like how? Come on, Star. I'm gonna need more info then that."

"You know I hate that nickname."

He laughed, "Yeah. That's why I call you it." Then he got up and hugged me from behind. "Come on. We gotta get to class."

"Why? I hate class. I mean House of Night classes are meant to be interesting but they just bore me."

"Is that why your failing?", he chuckled.

"Ha ha. I'm not failing. It's just...uhh...barely passing.", I replied as I stuck my tounge out to him. He smiled then just looked down at me. 

"What?", I asked feeling awkward all the sudden.

"Nothing. I just like your eyes.", he said as a smile spread across his lips.

"Thanks.", I said. I knew my face was turning bright red. I would've argued with him about my eyes being an ugly dark brown but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"No prob. Now come on. Lunch is gonna end soon." He wrapped his hand in mine and pulled me towards the door, barely letting my grab my backpack in the way out. We walked out the door to face another day of hell in school.     
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this one took forever! Please for give me? :-/ comment and subscribe :)