Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Beautiful

Georgia’s PoV

“So, what do you want to see first?” Ville asks after I’ve introduced Misha and Janey
to him.

“Let’s do the whole tourist thing first and after that your personal favourite places in Helsinki,” Janey suggests, looking at Ville.

He nods. “Good idea. Let’s go ladies.”

After showing us a church and a huge square, we walk into the crowded streets.

"Here is the Aleksanterinkatu or Alexander street in your language, the busiest street in entire Helsinki. This is the centre of the Finnish business world and the place to shop and to go out", he explains.

As Misha and Janey check out stores, Ville looks at me, suddenly acting a bit shy.

“Georgia, I was hoping, well, do you want to go out with me some time?”

“ Sure,” I smile at him, blushing slightly. “Is tomorrow evening ok.”

“ Perfect love. 8 o’ clock?

“Great.”

Misha’s PoV

“You know, you don’t look like you have Japanese blood but I’m getting the impression that you have.” Ville teases Georgia for taking 20 pictures of the same building.

“Like you wouldn’t take a million pictures of the London Eye I see every day,” she teases back.

I smirk and nudge Janey. She stops drooling over a pair of shoes she sees in the window of a random shoe shop to look at me. I nod towards our friend and the friendly Finnish rock star.

“Someone is getting attached. She may have told us that she won’t get attached to dear Ville but I’m starting to think otherwise.” Janey nods.

“You’re right. The chemistry between them is undeniable. This is going to be interesting."

We continue to talk about random things as we follow Ville and Georgia. Their conversation is disturbed by Ville’s phone and she finally starts to walk next to us again.

“Someone has a crush,” Janey teases Georgia. She just smiles.

“Guys, he asked me on a date!”

“Lucky you.”

“I’ve got nothing to wear.”

I roll my eyes. “Girl, we’re in Helsinki remember. We’ve got plenty of time to shop.”