I Wanna Say We're Getting Closer Every Day

That kind of a night.

IMPORTANT #1:

R-18; This Chapter includes sexuel content. So if you don't want to read such stuff, then DON'T!
With that, I warned you.

IMPORTANT #2: I'm sorry, my mailboy is messed up right now. Well, I can read and write, but I can't see the messages afterwards, or well, today and yesterday it was like that. I hope it'll get better soon.

__[ S T O R Y ;; ]__

When we arrived at his room, finally after being pulled through the whole house, I sat down and looked at him.
“What?” he asked as he realized I was directly looking at him.
“Why the hell did you do this?”
“Do what?”
“Pulling me away from your brother like he was some damn monster.” I made it sound as if it was normal to kiss an older person, so that he thought I was way more mature.
But sadly it didn’t work. It just made me sound desperate to kiss one.

“Would you want me to kiss your sister?” he asked angry as hell.
“I don’t have an older sister.” I corrected him, using that ‘duuh’-voice.
“Age doesn’t matter.” I had never seen him that angry.
“I don’t have a younger sister either.” I told him serious.

“That doesn’t matter! How could you? You don’t even know him!” he shouted.

“It was just a game! A silly, stupid, childish game! Why the fucking hell are you making such a fuss out of it?!” I shouted back.

“Because he is my b r o t h e r!”

“So what? Are you going to yell at every girl that tries to get near him?”

I screamed back. Our voices were getting louder and louder, until we were both nearly screaming.

“I don’t care what you think! It was just a game! A G A M E!”

“To you!” he screamed.

“Why, why are you even caring?! It’s not your business!”

“I don’t know what kind of fool you are, but if you haven’t realized, which made you sillier than I thought you were: he is my brother. We are related. It IS my business!”

“That’s not my problem if you have a brother-complex.”

“I don’t have such a thing! I JUST DON’T WANT HIM TO TELL AROUND YOU WERE ONE OF HIS FUCKBUDDYS!”

“EVEN THAT WOULDN’T BE YOU BUSINESS!” I screamed, and regretted it straight after realizing what he had just told me.

“ARGH! YOU’RE SUCH A BITCH! ” I hadn’t wanted to hurt him, but hearing him saying that hurt me even more.

“ME?! A BITCH? YOU, YOU- I HATE YOU!” I bitched, which proved him. But I couldn’t care less.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK I DO? LIKE YOU?! PFF.” He screamed, his face inches away from me.

I was loaded with my feelings, which all wanted to get out. I didn’t know what to do next. I wanted to scream, cry, beat and scratch the living hell out of him, but the only thing we did was – kiss.

Our lips crashed onto each others as if they were out of steel.

His lips were soft but at the same time they were stronger that everything inside me. My feelings, I couldn’t think anymore.

I pressed myself even closer towards him, trying to get as much contact with his lips as possible.

Trying to get as much contact with him as possible.

I opened my mouth just at the same time as he did and our tongues met straight away.

I couldn’t care less what happened around me, or what kind of cloths I tore off him.

All I thought was how much I wanted him.

How much I longed to feel him, touch him.

How much I wanted to be his.

________[ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING! ]___________

My mouth wandered a bit backwards and I bit his lips softly, but still I tasted the flavour of blood. It didn’t care, he didn’t care.

We stumbled backwards, kissing everything out of the other that was possible. Without hesitating he tore off his pants and threw them somewhere behind us. I pulled of my shirt as I felt something at my feet that made me fall back onto it.

I screamed a bit, but as I heard a soft laughter that came closer and felt lips brush from my waist upwards I was back in the game.

I tore him apart my melting body and kissed his lips with all I could.

My hands wandered behind his neck, grabbing his hair.

I pulled it softly as he nibbled the back of my neck. It took me all I got to not moan, and I pulled his hair even tighter as he wandered down towards to my collarbone.

Our breathing was heavy and we didn’t even try to look into each others eyes. Because if we did, all would be over for sure.

He softly bit into my neck and I entertained the pain so much.

Pulling him closer so he was now fully on top of me, I bit his earlobe, letting my hands float down his chest.

He was so skinny, but so strong and muscular at the same time.

I looked down on him, but couldn’t see much. The light had been dimmed to the extent of seeing almost nothing and his lips started to caress mine again. I felt something wandering from my neck down to my chest. His finger went from my bra back to my back, taking it off with no problem.

He threw it somewhere and I heard it landing on something but couldn’t care less. His lips locked with mine, his hand caressing my breasts and his breath on my neck. It was all too much, I couldn’t hold back anymore.

A soft moan slid through my throat into the kiss and I felt him grinning.

I loved it how in the middle of our kiss I felt him smile.

His tongue met mine again and I softly bit it. Almost at the same time our hands travelled down the others body.

He sat back and I sat up. I pulled off his shorts and so did he.

I was unconfident, naked, but the wanting to touch him was bigger.

I was so filled with lust I couldn’t take it, but still I couldn’t be slower with my actions.

I barely saw anything, but I felt him take my hand, pulling me onto him.

His lips caressed my skin and I melted.

I freed myself from his lips and stared kissing my way from his ear down to his chest. He gave away a small moan, as I finally found his weak spot.

I bit him lightly. I was kneeling over his lap, seeking for his lips.

His hands travelled up and down my body and the touch left me wanting more. More. I wanted him so badly.

I felt something brush against my mouth and straight after it, I felt him biting me softly. I pressed my lips onto his again and without hesitating he kissed back. Our lips fit together as if they belonged like that.

He softly pushed me onto the bed again, laying over me. I could feel his heart beating fast but steady while mine was all irregular.

I so much wanted his to beat fast, so fast to the extend of not knowing if it was even beating anymore.

I felt him hesitate, knowing that he was waiting for me to push him away, but instead I pulled him closer linking our lips again, and with that I have given the permission.

I felt him press his lips harder at mine, and our hands had found each others as he pulled it in.

First I moan in pain, then he moan in pleasure and so did I.

And at the end we screamed together.

But the whole time we kept pressing each others hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my. I just realized that I had stopped writing that story fo so long.
Is there still anyone wanting to read more?