I Wanna Say We're Getting Closer Every Day

And with that I smiled.

oo, I decided: After I get at least [please] ONE mail, I'm gonna update. >.<

__

Take me home tonight!
I don't want to let you go till you see the light!
Take me home tonight!
Listen honey
Just like Ronnie sang: Be my little baby!


My ears were almost hurting as I walked through the streets towards Kesha’s home.

My iPod was on the loudest stage possible and I have to confess it felt so good listening to that music right now.

It had taken a while ‘till now, but finally I was recognizing the area again.

It was a great feeling, I felt like I was coming home, … again.

Strike that feeling, I thought to myself and walked up to the front door of a big white house.

I rang the bell and waited.

I counted the seconds. 1.. 2.. 3.. The door opened.

“Mella.” A low, attracting voice smirked.

“A good morning to you too, Nate.” I said while walking past him inside the house.

“Where’s Kesha??” I asked him as he showed up behind me.

“My dear, dear sister hasn’t come home yet.”

If you haven’t guessed it, the ‘dear’ was sarcastic.

I turned. “So? School start’s soon… Where is she?”

Again he smirked. “I hope Blake had fun with her.”

“Urrgh! Nate! That’s yucky!” I sighed by just imagining that.

“And where were you?” he asked, grinning.

I just stayed quite and sat at the kitchen-table.

He took some cereals and handed them to me, along with some dishes.

“I slept at a friends’..”

Again he smirked. “Josh told me a different story.”

“Go fuck Josh.”

He just laughed even harder.

It wasn’t that he was just the best looking guy I had ever met, and also his brown hair was just the way it had to be even though they were always a mess, but also that his laugh was the most attracting laugh ever.

I used to have a crush on him when I was little, and if I’m honest still a bit today, but it wasn’t a big deal.

He is my best friends big brother.

Oh, not to forget he’s super-sweet-nineteen. So he is in that ‘I’m-gonna-pick-on-my-sis’-BF’-Phase.

It’s so annoying.

“Wanna ride with me?” SHOCK.

My head shot up, looking disgusted at him.

“To school. Calm down, Cutie.”

I took a deep breath and nodded.
”I have to change first.” I said, getting up, walking to the guest room to change.

“You need help?” he shouted after me, but I just ignored him.

I opened the door and saw the big mirror in front of me.

Why the hell was I even on this fucking party!?

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs again.

“Ready?” he asked, getting his keys.

“Yupp.”

It didn’t matter that I still had his sisters cloths on, I wouldn’t talk to him anyway.

I sat in the black, sweet little car and looked at Nate. He was grinning, again.

God, what was wrong with that guy?! It couldn’t be, who the hell would smile the whole fucking morning?!

“What?” I asked sarcastic.

“Nothing.” His smirk got even bigger, if possible.

“What?!” I asked again. “It’s just you despise me, still everybody will think we’re a couple.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, as if I would go out with you.” I said, in a sarcastic voice again. But it was the total opposite. As if he would go out with me.

The rest of the ride was silent. But not some awkward silence, more the comfortable silence.

Nate parked his car directly in front of the school to make sure everybody could see us getting out of the same car. Well, it seemed like it.

I got out and wanted to walk away, but that was when I saw him standing in front of the school, directly looking at me. Please, don’t come near.

“What’s wrong?” Nate asked as he noticed jace staring at me.

“That guy.” I lied. “Do you need help with that?” his voice was hard, deep and serious.

“Yeah.” I said and he already walked fast towards Jace. “No. Nate! Don’t!” I said, pulling his arm. He was so furious, god knows why.

“I wasn’t serious…” I added, knowing it would end very bad for Jace. “I… I’m sure I can handle it alone.” I smile.

Nate’s face was very hard, his expression was so sharp.

“No, we’ll get him away.” He said, pulling me closer. Then he laid his arm around my waist and shot him some death glare.

A real dead glare. I’m sure after that glare Jace wouldn’t even dare to lok at me again.

And with that I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I'll go on? PLZ?