Status: New, What do you think ?

I'm Giving up Everything for You.

'Figure Out What's Important To You'

Jack looks down at me as I hold him at arms length.
“What’s going on?” I say, starting crossly but then realizing he’s been crying. “What’s wrong Jack?”

He laughs embarrassed. “I’m sorry, I think I scared your mom” he slurs slightly, resting on the door frame and tucking his fringe behind his ear.

“Are you drunk?” My eyes pop, my jaw dropping slightly.No wonder my mom seemed mad.

“A little“ he shrugs. “I broke up with Danielle, you were right, she was all wrong” he shakes his head, looking at the floor as he says it.

I frown suspiciously. “I never told you that. I mean…sure…I said it to everyone else…” I’m trying to hide my happiness. I want to cheer, but in-appropriate or what?

“I’m sorry I haven’t been around. I got some hair-dye, I’m gonna go all black” he smiles weakly. "Will you help me?”

“You mean do it for you? Remember last time, I looked like I was wearing black rubber gloves all week!”

He laughs, “Yeah I know. Well, you don’t have to but…I’m sick of this blonde and I can’t do it myself…” he’s pouting at me now, with his big puppy dog eyes. He knows he’ll always get his way with me.

The next day, everyone gathers at mine and we chill out, play x-box, and I dye Jacks hair back to black. I prefer it that way, its more…him.

After this, things start to slowly go back to normal. The rest of easter half term is pretty relaxed. I forgive Jack instantly, but the guys don’t drop it for a while, even though they are only joking. I think it hurts Jack.

“So, we gonna hit the skate park” I ask Jack as he appears in my doorway, the last day before school re-starts.

“Well, yeah we could” he shrugs, going over and sitting on my bed, gently picking up my guitar, as he does. “But I kinda wanna go and see a movie” he looks up at me hopefully, jus checking my expression, before looking back down at my guitar and holding chords without strumming.

“Okay,” I nod, finally finding the pair of jeans I’d been looking for. “What are we seeing?” I continue rummaging through my closet for a shirt to match.

“I don’t mind, it’s up to you” he calls out, now lightly strumming my un-plugged electric guitar.

“It’s fair enough you saying that, but the guys are never going to let me choose!” I laugh, half buried. I force my way inside the closet and push out a load of junk.

“Oh, no, um…I thought just me and you, would go” is voice is soft, I barely pick it up.

I poke my head out. “Just us?” I frown. He shrugs. “Well, okay” I agree, looking at what was now on my floor. “Gotcha!” I grin, picking up a crumpled Blink-182 shirt.
Just sitting next to Jack in the cinema sends my natural girl instinct’s into over-drive. Every time I reach for popcorn and our hands brush, my heart goes into overdrive.

He does that jokey thing, yawing and sticking his arm round my shoulders, laughing as he does it. He laughs as he does it and re-treats his arm straight after but I can still feel my cheeks burning. I’m so glad the cinema is so dark!

My mind races throughout the whole film. Why did Jack not want to go skating? He always wants to go skating. Why the cinema? And why with me? Alone!

This is the first of many ‘outing’s’ me and Jack begin to have alone as the school term progresses. It stats with a few cinema trips. Then we’re skating alone, without inviting the guys (Jacks idea!). The next thing I know, we’re having lunch together Saturday morning. Then we are married. Haha, joking. But we are going to a wedding, just not ours.

“Are you sure you don’t mind? it’s going to suck” I laugh, nudging Jack as we stroll hope watching the sunset after a long day skating.

“Nahh, it’ll be a laugh if me and you are there”

“Okay. Well it’s next weekend, so check your mom doesn’t mind”

“Sure.”

On the outside, everything seems fine. I’m hanging out with Jack all the time so I’m happy ,and Jack’s forgetting Danielle, so he’s happy. Trouble is, we seem to be the only two.
Two weeks into our last term, and six away from the end of the school year, things start to fall apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack's hair, Before & After.

Aaaany good ?