Status: :) please read intro and tell us what you think.

Innocent Beyond Belief

Chapter 3

I sat on the cold tile floor of my cell and tried to think of a way to pass the time. Obviously I couldn’t talk to Natalia, she was just three kinds of jacked up and already wanted to kill me. So I just sat there, and literally twiddled my thumbs.

“What the hell are you doing?” Natalia said in her mannish voice. I looked up from the tile floor gave her an isn’t-it-obvious” look. I looked Natalia over; she had long blonde hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail, a knife tattoo on her neck, a square jaw line, broad shoulders, and not to mention the arms the size of a body builder.

She rolled her green eyes and sat down next to me. “What you in for?”

“I was accused of shooting a man when I walked up on a bad drug deal.” I muttered, looking down at the stupid orange jumpsuit. A stray piece of thread hung from the inside of my right thigh and I started picking at it.

“You?” I asked absentmindedly.

“Oh…dealing drugs and carrying a gun.” She rattled off as if it was nothing. I looked at her as if she was crazy. “What?” She said harshly.

“Oh,” I shook my head, “nothing, I-I was just kind of shocked. Women aren’t supposed to carry, let alone OWN a gun.” Natalia chuckled.

“I like you, what’d you say your name was?”

“Umm, Kirsten.” I said with a messed up smile.

Natalia's muscles rippled under her blue button up shirt as she stuck her hand out for me to shake. I coyly took it and she crushed my hand with her strength.

"Ow." I whispered as Natalia chuckled and let go of my hand.

"You're weak, Kirsten." She commented, her voice rough and husky.

"Yeah, well... we're not all ripped like you." Natalia busted out laughing. I could tell that I was either going to hate living here, or she was going to make it somewhat better.

I finally looked around the small cell; it was grey, three painted concrete walls… your typical cell. Gloomy, well except for the fluorescents and white ceiling.

“How long have you been here?” I asked, not really wanting to sit in silence.

Natalia pursed her lips, “About…” she counted to five on her fingers, “…five months. I’m on death row, but there’s a bunch of pansy asses they plan on killing.” I nodded, as if I was intrigued.

“You’re not going to be one of those annoying bitches who do nothing but do annoying little things like, click your tongue or tap your fingers all the time are you? Or one of those prissy bitches who think they’re all high and fucking mighty?” Natalia ranted her voice husky and lower than before.

“Uh, no.” I asked rather confused on what brought this down. We sat there for a minute in silence, the only thing you could hear, was our breathing. My mind drifted back to the guard that escorted me here. The way he moved, the way he looked while we sat in the interrogation room… I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

I never got to see his eyes though, nor his name. I guess only time will tell if I learn his name or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I've been kind of swamped this week, and I tried to get some of it done earlier. :(
But it's up now! lol, so this is kind of a filler. I didn't really know what to put, so this is just what I was thinking of.
If you don't like this Jaz, I can edit it, or you can. :|
THanks to puppet_2012 for the comment! lol