Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Phone

“What are we going to see?” I asked when we got to the theater.

“I honestly don’t know. You choose.” He grinned sheepishly.

“NO you choose!” I said back

“How about we se-“ he said before I was cut off by my phone.

“Hello?”

Melody? Come quick! Dad said

“I’m on my way.” I said hanging up the phone. “Hey Zacky? Can you take me home? My dad…”

“Sure, I heard him. No worries.” He said trying to hide the hurt.

“I am really sorry. How about next weekend?” I asked once we got there.

“Its fine.” He reassured, I knew he was lying. He was leaning on the arm rest in between us. I took this opportunity and gently pressed my lips to his. He didn’t kiss back at first, he was very shocked. I then started kissing his jaw and I felt him shiver when I found his sweet spot. I nipped there once and kissed his jaw one more time, pecked his lips, then started to walk out of the car.

“Melody wait!” he called.

“Yes?” I asked innocently.

“Be my girlfriend?” he asked with a smile. I walked back in the car, took his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I unfortunately had to pull away; Michelle was watching from inside and texted me.

“Of course. Bye Zacky.” I said kissing him once more and leaving him breathless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to post tonight...

Thanks for all of the comments! They make my day and make me really happy!
Chapter dedications go to people who make me banners by the way :)
I love you all! *huggs*

-M