I Want You

Uno

We got to school and I said my goodbye’s to Mikey as usual. I walked to the art department in my school and went straight to the back cupboard, I opened it and turned on the lights, I sat down at a desk that was in a corner and unlocked a drawer. Yes I have my own drawer in an art cupboard in my school.
I got out my sketch pad and opened it, there were some random drawings in there, some I spent ten minutes on, and others almost three days on.
The one’s I took longer on were one’s of my man, of him smiling with his friends, him sitting in class, I got a drawing of him sitting alone in a field once, I had to take a picture of him though, because I knew his friends were coming along soon.
I slowly made my way through my sketch pad and the bells went, I put it back in the drawer and locked it. I smiled as I saw I got maths next, I hate maths don’t get me wrong. But the school was doing this new fast track scheme, so guess who was in my math class.
I walked briskly to my math class and walked straight in and sat at the back, where I sit in every class. Soon everyone was walking in and shouting. Then there he was, laughing with his friends.
I know it’s weird that I didn’t know his name, I knew his last name was Iero, that’s what everyone called him in this school. Iero. But I want to know what his first name, I want to know what to scream.
“Gerard Way”
“What? I uh, mean yes Miss” Everyone sniggered and I blushed and hid behind my hair
“Are you paying attention?”
“Yes”
“You were paying attention to the back of Mr. Iero’s head, and not the white board” Oh god, not again
“I, was, just. Um, nothing. Sorry” He turned around and gave me a what the fuck look. He looked at me. His beautiful eyes were looking at me, my face, oh god. I felt all the blood rushing down south, not here please not here.
“Mr Iero Please, turn around” Oh god yes, Mr Iero please. I sat up and looked down, then slowly put my hand up
“What is it now Gerard?”
“I need to pee”
“That’s wonderful, quickly go” I literally ran out of the class room so no one could see my hard on. God I need to get a grip. I had two choices, stay here and calm down, or use the bathroom. I voted for option two, but the state that the bathrooms were in, I didn’t want to catch a disease. I sighed and leaned against a wall and took a couple of deep breathes. I kept my mind blank and willed it to go away. I looked down and it had nearly gone, good enough. I walked back into the class and sat down.
I opened my book and started to doodle in the back of it.

Suddenly the bell rung and I jumped, literally. My head shot up and my whole body shot up.
“Eager to leave are we Mr Way?”
“Yeah” I got my things and rushed out. I stopped once I was down the corridor to check what I had next, ah great I had a free. I waited until my man walked past me, then I silently followed him to wherever his next lesson was. Which to my luck was art, I smiled at myself and quickly walked behind him then rushed toward the back. I sat down at my usual place, no one else ever sat there, mainly because it was at the back, in the corner, at the darkest part. The teacher finally walked in
“Student please come to the front, I have a demonstration for you today before you start anything” Everyone went to the front, I slipped in just behind him, his hair smelled nice. “So, as you have gathered we have a new project starting today, and you have five topics to choose from, and don’t go choosing the same as your friends” She passed round sheets with the topics on them, I had already done this, and passed with flying grades, hell I was good at art. “So today you will be just writing down some points for each topic, then at the end I want you to tell me the topic you have chosen. Okay so here we have some older students work, this one here was passed with distinction” She held up a piece of work and I instantly recognised it as mine. I smiled because I was the only one who knew the true meaning of it.
About being alone but having the whole world in your mind. It was a large piece of card, it had neat paint splatters covering the paper, then in one corner I had done a faint outline of the corner of the wall and then in the corner was a person sitting there hunched up.
“Can anyone tell me what they think this one is about?” No one spoke, then very slowly my man’s arm raised up and everyone looked at him
“Yes?”
“Um, well judging by the colourful paint I would have guessed happy, but then you see the person and you think sad and alone, so maybe it’s a bit of both? The person has everything, but they don’t want everything?” Oh spot on mister, I could kiss you right now, wrap my arms around you and tell you how much of a good boy you are
“Yeah that’s basically what it’s saying, the student, Gerard Way” His head shot head ever so slightly, he knows my name? No he can’t, no one knows my name, even I forget it sometimes “Is saying that this person is alone but they have the whole world in their mind”
“Oh right cool, I love it, it’s very pretty” He said he loves it. He said it’s pretty
“Okay, back to your desks, I want NO talking what so ever okay, I want you to chose a topic and tell me by the end of this lesson” Everyone immediately started to talk and go back to their place, my man turned around without me realising and literally walked into me
“Oh god, I’m so sorry” He looked up at me all apologetic, while I was standing there with my mouth half way open
“Hey, no worries” He went to walk away “Hey um again, uh good description on that painting”
“Oh yeah thanks, I’ve had a look at all his works , they’re pretty impressive” kiss him kiss him, oh his lips, fuck “Hey, weren’t you in my math class?”
“Who me? No” Yeah I was the guy at the back staring at you all lesson
“Oh, sorry” He laughed and I almost fainted “Thought I recognised you” He walked back to sit next to him friends, I shakily went back to my desk. I sat down and thought about what just happened, not only did he speak to me, but he knocked into me, his body touched mine, just like in my dreams. I sighed wishing I had the courage to talk to him. Even though I have ‘known’ him for a year and a half, but minus all the summer holidays and all the half terms, I’ve really only known him for just under a year.
I got out one of my sketchbooks that I always have in my bag, it was my favourite one, black leather casing so it wouldn’t bend. I opened up to a new page and pondered on what I could draw.
I started to draw a tree without any leaves in the middle ground, and it was old and broken. It had nails hammered into it and the bark was bleeding. Then on one branch, there was an old rope swing tied to it with someone sitting on it, with their backs to the audience. In the foreground was a gravestone with the letter R.I.P crossed out and then the words ‘I’m not dead’ underneath it. I drew three suns in the background for some reason, three suns seemed to be fitting.
I started shading in the tree trunk
“Okay class! Tell me your topic and then I have a surprise” She wrote down each person’s topic, my man had chosen to do ‘fears and phobias’, I thought he would have chosen something else, all of his friends were doing something else “Okay, I have arranged a new seating plan, I don’t want you sitting near you friends” She got out a list and started to point to people and move them to different places then she called the last name out
“Iero to the back of the room” My eyes widened as I looked up slightly through the curtain of my hair. Holy shit. Fuck me. Oh my god, he walking here. He slowly made his way toward me then sat down next to me. “That’s better class, we have 10 minutes left, so I want you to socialise with your new class buddy, but remember this is a solo project, so no copying” Oh god I could kiss my teacher right now, or bounce up and down in my chair, or kiss him, he’s all mine now.
“Uh, hi, sorry, but I haven’t seen you in this class before, you new?” I had to laugh, poor boy
“No, don’t tell the teacher, but I’ve got a free period now, I just like art”
“Free period?” He turned around and looked at me, oh my god. I could feel my pants getting tighter, oh sweet Jesus. His eyes looking at me, his beautiful eyes
“Um, keep a secret?” I want to keep you, I want you so bad. He laughed
“Sure go ahead”
“I’m actually in twelfth grade”
“Oh, then why you in here?”
“I like art, and I had a free, so I wanted to draw”
“Cool, so you must have already done this project” His voice was drilling into my head, his voice, his heavenly voice. It wrapped around my head and seeped into my mind, I would have to remember his voice for later on.
“Yeah, I got distinction”
“Ooo wow, what topic did you do?” I leant slightly forward and rested my hand on top of my crotch, I nearly moaned at the contact.
“Fears and phobias”
“Oh I’m doing that one, can I see you outcome” He can see my outcome whenever he like, I want him on his knees in front of me. God I’m such a tease.
“You actually just saw it” I took a sneak peak at him, his long fringe covering his confused looking face, his lips were at an ever so slight pucker.
“Oh my god! It wasn’t the paint splatter one was it?” I nodded slightly, his outburst made me jump a bit “Wow, I loved it, genius art work um, oh um” I flicked my hair out of my eyes and looked at him confused, he looked cute “Sorry I forgot your name”
“I didn’t tell you my name”
“Oh how rude, what is it anyway” I’ll tell you my name if you scream it to me
“Gerard”
“Cool name”
“Yours?”
“Iero, just Iero” Dam, I want his first name
“You don’t have a first name?”
“Well yeah, but I use it only for my personal life, sorry” I nodded then the bell went. Holy shit I need to tell Mikey what happened today.
Suddenly a girl came rushing up to my man and pushed her lip ringed mouth against his. I knew he was straight, he was straight as a pole and liked to kiss girls. But the look on his face as she walked away, disgust? Regret?
He was straight right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, thank you so much for the subscriptions readers and commenters already :D
For those who don't know me, i liek to do quotes of the day hahaha, so yeah, just to let you know, random fact there folks

Comments??

Quote of the day - "So raise you right arm, And you wave it back and forth and say. I ain't never gunna tell a lie"

ZieZie <3